Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

To Forex Traders - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / To Forex Traders (1130 Views)

Stock Market Shareholders Lose N108billion To Forex Suspension / Reasons Why Most Forex Traders/investors Are Not Successful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Forex Traders by ibnjarir93(m): 10:34pm On Jan 25, 2015
Please which broker offers Naira against other currencies as one of its trading pairs? I've registered with about three brokers but none offers me the chance to trade in Naira against other currencies pair.
Or could it be because it isn't one of the majors then it isn't accessible to us small traders?
Re: To Forex Traders by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 27, 2015
also waiting to see that broker
ibnjarir93:
Please which broker offers Naira against other currencies as one of its trading pairs? I've registered with about three brokers but none offers me the chance to trade in Naira against other currencies pair.
Or could it be because it isn't one of the majors then it isn't accessible to us small traders?
Re: To Forex Traders by ibnjarir93(m): 11:55am On Jan 27, 2015
Does that mean there is none?
Re: To Forex Traders by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 27, 2015
none for now
ibnjarir93:
Does that mean there is none?
Re: To Forex Traders by rozayx5(m): 1:12pm On Jan 27, 2015
ibnjarir93:

read insta offers it
Re: To Forex Traders by ibnjarir93(m): 1:18pm On Jan 27, 2015
rozayx5:

read insta offers it
Which broker is read insta pls?
Re: To Forex Traders by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 27, 2015
insta has a lot of issues with its clients
rozayx5:

read insta offers it
Re: To Forex Traders by rozayx5(m): 1:19pm On Jan 27, 2015
ibnjarir93:
Which broker is read insta pls?

instaforex
Re: To Forex Traders by zap2(m): 11:23am On Feb 03, 2015
There is no forex broker in the world that offers naira being traded against. Go with the majors. If u can trade the existing ones profitably, u may have a shot trading the naira whenever it becomes available. Maybe in 2050
Re: To Forex Traders by binarCOACH(m): 11:45pm On Feb 03, 2015
Guys give binary option trading a try...
Re: To Forex Traders by profitbank: 10:32am On Feb 06, 2015
WHAT MATTERS IS MAKING THE MONEY NOT THE CURRENCY BASE AT THE DEALING DESK , MAY I ASK! ARE YOU A PROFITABLE TRADER?
Re: To Forex Traders by lekhane(m): 10:42am On Feb 06, 2015
pm me if you want a good property anywhere in Nigeria as mortgage or you have cash you want to fix with a very good interest rate up to 12%. I promise to make you happy.
Re: To Forex Traders by papiloex: 11:52pm On Feb 11, 2015

(1) (Reply)

HELP! What Can I Invest N400k In? / MMM Vs Bet 9ja: Which Is More Profitable Or Rewarding? / Is Konga Trying To Shade MMM With This Ad ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.