Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Am Having Problem With Dstv Explora - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Am Having Problem With Dstv Explora (9815 Views)

Issues With DSTV Walka / How Can Connect Dstv Explora And Dstv HD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Having Problem With Dstv Explora by sharaff6(m): 11:32pm On Jan 25, 2015
Pls guys, What Maybe the cause,when Dstv Explora showing PG? I need your help. Thanks
Re: Am Having Problem With Dstv Explora by onyfrank: 10:38pm On Feb 25, 2015
Me too. I have already wired dstv in our house, after receiving a message for decodetr SWOP i just disconnect the old multichoice decoder. Now i have gotten the dstv explora decoder, i just plugged in the cables but i cant show. Writting "pg blocked" bla bla bla. How do i get the right connection gurus in the house?
Re: Am Having Problem With Dstv Explora by Akinolasegun21(m): 9:47pm On Feb 27, 2015
onyfrank:
Me too. I have already wired dstv in our house, after receiving a message for decodetr SWOP i just disconnect the old multichoice decoder. Now i have gotten the dstv explora decoder, i just plugged in the cables but i cant show. Writting "pg blocked" bla bla bla. How do i get the right connection gurus in the house?
. U av to connect three cable from the dish,two cable will go directly to the diseq and it will be connected to where there is HH( horizontal) port in the diseq. And the last cable will be connected for d rf from d decoder to serve d second tv. The white cable will also be connected to d diseq and d decoder.
Re: Am Having Problem With Dstv Explora by guass(m): 5:25am On Mar 18, 2015
onyfrank:
PG is parental guide maybe it's on.
Re: Am Having Problem With Dstv Explora by twinskenny(m): 7:59am On Mar 18, 2015
sharaff6:
Pls guys, What Maybe the cause,when Dstv Explora showing PG? I need your help. Thanks

re align your dish.. the signal quality is poor

on your remote press help on your remote control
to go general information
go to tunner status

check the signal strength
should be above 50 if not its will not work
Re: Am Having Problem With Dstv Explora by Ibaku(m): 9:00pm On Mar 18, 2015
Your installation/setup is wrong, that is the problem.

(1) (Reply)

Hahaha T Boss Just Got Evicted / Moreplex TV Now On 51 Belintersat At 51.5E. / Abudhabi Sport Testing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.