Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,355 members, 7,957,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:46 AM

My Blog With Lesser Traffic Ranks Better Than The One With Huge Traffic - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My Blog With Lesser Traffic Ranks Better Than The One With Huge Traffic (671 Views)

Increase Your Google Page Ranking - Get Huge Traffic To Your Blog by............ / Facebook Ranks Nigeria, Kenya Top In Africa As Mobile Active Users / Opinion: 5 Reasons Why Nairaland Is Better Than Facebook For Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Blog With Lesser Traffic Ranks Better Than The One With Huge Traffic by jaylister(m): 1:32am On Jan 26, 2015
Help pls what is d possible cause for this
Re: My Blog With Lesser Traffic Ranks Better Than The One With Huge Traffic by bedfordng(m): 8:44am On Jan 26, 2015
so what kind of ranking are you referring to.is it alexa, google search, bing etc
Re: My Blog With Lesser Traffic Ranks Better Than The One With Huge Traffic by jaylister(m): 8:53am On Jan 26, 2015
bedfordng:
so what kind of ranking are you referring to.is it alexa, google search, bing etc
alexa ranking bro. D blog has even more content, linking websites and far better trafic but ranks below the one wit poor trafic and content
Re: My Blog With Lesser Traffic Ranks Better Than The One With Huge Traffic by bedfordng(m): 9:01am On Jan 26, 2015
jaylister:
alexa ranking bro. D blog has even more content, linking websites and far better trafic but ranks below the one wit poor trafic and content
don't bother yourself with alexa ranking.your focus should be to get more search engine traffic and write more articles.
Re: My Blog With Lesser Traffic Ranks Better Than The One With Huge Traffic by jaylister(m): 9:07am On Jan 26, 2015
bedfordng:
don't bother yourself with alexa ranking.your focus should be to get more search engine traffic and write more articles.
ok bro tanx
Re: My Blog With Lesser Traffic Ranks Better Than The One With Huge Traffic by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 26, 2015
jaylister:
It happens. A new blog can rank higher than an old blog fast if the blog updates very frequently everyday. On site seo and off site se0 can be a plus

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Buy A Non- Hosted Adsense Account. / How Can Dis Suspended Account Be Rectify? / Help With Macromedia Fireworks Download Link

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.