Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

How Do You Tackle This Two Competing Ideologies?. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Do You Tackle This Two Competing Ideologies?. (578 Views)

“CredenceOne”, WAEC’s New Device To Tackle Malpractice! / How Will You Tackle This Clinical Chemistry Question. / FUPRE Hike In Students Charges..how can we tackle this? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Tackle This Two Competing Ideologies?. by musicwriter(m): 1:53am On Jan 26, 2015
I was researching how a community behaves in times of danger and at the risk of making wrong decision, when I came across this two competing ideologies. If you must make one decision and time is running out, and you're at the risk of making the wrong decision, what will you do?.

1. It's better to gather people together and make a quick decision to avoid painful and exhaustive delay even at the risk a bad decision.

2. It's better to go ahead and take your time and allow people to come to their own decisions, despite that the problem may grow worse in the meantime.

Which do you choose?.
Re: How Do You Tackle This Two Competing Ideologies?. by Nobody: 4:47am On Jan 26, 2015
musicwriter:
I was researching how a community behaves in times of danger and at the risk of making wrong decision, when I came across this two competing ideologies. If you must make one decision and time is running out, and you're at the risk of making the wrong decision, what will you do?.

1. It's better to gather people together and make a quick decision to avoid painful and exhaustive delay even at the risk a bad decision.

2. It's better to go ahead and take your time and allow people to come to their own decisions, despite that the problem may grow worse in the meantime.

Which do you choose?.
Allowing scared to come to their own decisions will have catastrophic consequences. Option 1 is the way to go.

(1) (Reply)

2015 Top 10 Universities In Nigeria By Webometrics - Covenant Leads / Waste Management And Control In The Petroleum Industry / Throw Back Years....olympic Excercise Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.