Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,270 members, 7,826,040 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

22 Year School Drop Out Removes His Testicles, While In Police Custody. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 22 Year School Drop Out Removes His Testicles, While In Police Custody. (519 Views)

Arrested Pickpocket Steals Policewoman's N1,200 While In Police Custody (Photo) / The Nigerian Who Died In Police Custody In South Africa (Graphic Photos) / Man Stabs His 74-Year-Old Father In Lagos, Removes His Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

22 Year School Drop Out Removes His Testicles, While In Police Custody. by gistblognaija(f): 6:23am On Jan 26, 2015
A 22 Oluwaropo Tifase, a university dropout who was allegedly accused of killing his 75-year-old father, Moses, in the Jakande Estate, Mile 2 area of Lagos, has removed his testicles while in the custody of the police.

Oluwaropo,after he was rushed to the hospital for treatment, said he acted under the influence of a spirit which possessed him at the time. He was alleged to have sneaked into his father’s bedroom and stabbed him with a pair of scissors in the neck.
And when Neighbours, first discovered the deceased in a pool of blood, they alerted the police at the FESTAC division.

The whole family was said to have been rounded up by the police for questioning and after some preliminary investigations, Oluwaropo was detained while the others were released.
It was said that he was the last child and only son of the five children of the victim.
However, he was said to have used the tiles of the cell to remove his two testicules.
Following the incident He said, “I got frustrated with my life while in the cell because I was alone and was abandoned there. I didn’t see outside of the cell for a long time. “A spirit entered into me and said I should do it. So I castrated myself. I removed the two testicles myself.”
When Asked if he didn’t feel pains while removing the testicles, he replied, “I did.”
“I am not a cultist and I didn’t kill my dad. It is my mother that keeps telling people that I am a cultist. He Added.

http://www.gistblognaija.com/2015/01/22-year-old-boy-remove-his-testicles.html
Re: 22 Year School Drop Out Removes His Testicles, While In Police Custody. by echobee(f): 6:39am On Jan 26, 2015
Pictures of him removing it or i dont believe it sad
Re: 22 Year School Drop Out Removes His Testicles, While In Police Custody. by endy4oxide(m): 6:44am On Jan 26, 2015
Pisure. Or. Adonbelivit
Re: 22 Year School Drop Out Removes His Testicles, While In Police Custody. by Burger01(m): 6:57am On Jan 26, 2015
Where's the testicle

(1) (Reply)

Woman cuts off husband's joystick, kills him for allegedly cheating on her / Jungle Justice!!! Woman Bites Off Friend’s Lip Over Gossip [photo] / Alert; Sell Your Inverter Battery, Old Battery, Bad Battery, Condemned Battery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.