Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Football Betting!!!most Read How Shocking Nariastake Scam !!customers N Pics!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football Betting!!!most Read How Shocking Nariastake Scam !!customers N Pics!! (1532 Views)

Accept China Unionpay On Your Website From Chinese Customers N Get Paid In Naira / Making 30 Thousand From Football Betting Everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Football Betting!!!most Read How Shocking Nariastake Scam !!customers N Pics!! by vickylala239: 8:14am On Jan 26, 2015
This is an unbelievable story but true How a Nigerian BETTING site call nariastake scam THE customers.
They actually started by making their customers trust them!!
Now their customers ARE crying!!

Sit back and read THE complains from their customers!!
THE complain ARE from THE official nariastake forum!!

also THE Facebook complain prove and comment will be posted here too!!

THIS media is also to warn bettor's against THIS site!!
some people ARE doubters if they don't see they don't believe.
If u need prove with you eyez Google nariastake Facebook page and see with your eyez.for doubters Or nariastake forum and also see with your eyez.

Note THE pictures that will follow soon show reply from their agent,who don't deny that they have refuse to pay does who won.your capital.even if you want out.

Join me for picture of comment!!

angry customers

Sit back and watch!!!!!

Re: Football Betting!!!most Read How Shocking Nariastake Scam !!customers N Pics!! by vickylala239: 8:16am On Jan 26, 2015
Bring your mat

Re: Football Betting!!!most Read How Shocking Nariastake Scam !!customers N Pics!! by vickylala239: 8:20am On Jan 26, 2015
You will read and see more!!!

THE agent don't deny any of THIS 2mnths owing 4mnths,5mnths a yr owing 2yrs etc!!

Join me let's go!!

they will never Cum here Cuz they ARE dubious

Re: Football Betting!!!most Read How Shocking Nariastake Scam !!customers N Pics!! by vickylala239: 8:24am On Jan 26, 2015
Let's Join hand and stop THIS people!!

Copy and spread THIS thread all bettor's Hv deir rite!!

So help copy any paste as I will continue!!!

Front page pls

Re: Football Betting!!!most Read How Shocking Nariastake Scam !!customers N Pics!! by vickylala239: 8:26am On Jan 26, 2015
Mre

Re: Football Betting!!!most Read How Shocking Nariastake Scam !!customers N Pics!! by vickylala239: 8:28am On Jan 26, 2015
Sad story of wicked BETTING site called nariastake

Re: Football Betting!!!most Read How Shocking Nariastake Scam !!customers N Pics!! by vickylala239: 8:31am On Jan 26, 2015
Brother help spread THIS to avoid mre victims .Jst copy THE link and paste on any social break Or narialand forum.is tym WE rise @ wicked Ppl.

Nigeria most b better

1 Like

Re: Football Betting!!!most Read How Shocking Nariastake Scam !!customers N Pics!! by vickylala239: 8:32am On Jan 26, 2015
Read mre

Re: Football Betting!!!most Read How Shocking Nariastake Scam !!customers N Pics!! by vickylala239: 8:35am On Jan 26, 2015
Mre still coming scam site can never Cum to defend deir sef.Cuz they knw is tru!!!

Ask ursef have you Eva seen nariastake agent on narialand no.Cuz they ARE scam.

Mre cumin lata
Re: Football Betting!!!most Read How Shocking Nariastake Scam !!customers N Pics!! by blessedjohn: 9:25am On Jan 26, 2015
nigeria bookies are joke
Re: Football Betting!!!most Read How Shocking Nariastake Scam !!customers N Pics!! by vickylala239: 11:26am On Jan 26, 2015
Mre
Re: Football Betting!!!most Read How Shocking Nariastake Scam !!customers N Pics!! by vickylala239: 11:27am On Jan 26, 2015
Scam nariastake

Re: Football Betting!!!most Read How Shocking Nariastake Scam !!customers N Pics!! by vickylala239: 11:28am On Jan 26, 2015
Mre Hv a seat n watch!!!!

spread your mat

Re: Football Betting!!!most Read How Shocking Nariastake Scam !!customers N Pics!! by vickylala239: 11:30am On Jan 26, 2015
Read any see Wat happen to deir shop agent who suppose to pay customers who can to bet wit slips

Help spread THIS!!!

Copy d link and spread.to avoid new comers as victims
Re: Football Betting!!!most Read How Shocking Nariastake Scam !!customers N Pics!! by Collisam(m): 11:56am On Jan 26, 2015
They returned my winnings worth 500k and withdrawal of 70k is pendings for 2months now.they will just be telling u to be patient chinasa dis nneoma and all their crazy agent. the thunder we go strike una never even chop una go die shamelessly and extremly broke crazy bastards. Is it easy for a punter to win and after winning u'll refuse to pay him. Una go start to die one by one no pay our money
Re: Football Betting!!!most Read How Shocking Nariastake Scam !!customers N Pics!! by vickylala239: 1:38pm On Jan 26, 2015
Collisam:
They returned my winnings worth 500k and withdrawal of 70k is pendings for 2months now.they will just be telling u to be patient chinasa dis nneoma and all their crazy agent. the thunder we go strike una never even chop una go die shamelessly and extremly broke crazy bastards. Is it easy for a punter to win and after winning u'll refuse to pay him. Una go start to die one by one no pay our money

Jst copy THE link and Kip spreading it.in thread that you have maximum ppl

2 Likes

Re: Football Betting!!!most Read How Shocking Nariastake Scam !!customers N Pics!! by OdaNobunaga(m): 5:02pm On Jan 26, 2015
All nairastake customers should beware that you can only deposite money into nairastake account, you cant get your withdrawal. Dont fall victim!

Mr seun, i have called on the mods to move this topic to front page, more and more people are depositing money in to this Scam site, if nairaland forum cant serve as a medium of warning people to stay clear a Scam betting site, i wonder what we are doing here, if i heard about this on this site last two weeks, i wouldnt have fallen victim now.
Pls do the needful. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

At What Age Did U Make Ur First Million,buy Ur 1st Car/Build Ur 1st House / ` / Signboard For School - Thread Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.