Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,273 members, 7,954,073 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:54 AM

Miss Colombia Is The New Miss Universe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miss Colombia Is The New Miss Universe (873 Views)

Miss Universe Saga: It Was So Humiliating, I Thought It Was A Joke-miss Colombia / Miss Colombia Ariadna Gutierrez Speaks Out After Miss Universe 2015 Fiasco / New Miss World!!! Miss Colombia Crowned Miss Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Miss Colombia Is The New Miss Universe by hauwababy: 8:30am On Jan 26, 2015
Miss Paulina Vega from Colombia is the new Miss Universe. The 22 year old stunner wowed judges when she answered the question; what women can learn from men. This was her answer......

"I believe there are still men that do believe in equality. I believe that's what women should learn from men."
She continued by saying....

"It will be a dream come true to represent the woman of today. A woman that not only cares about being beautiful and being glamorous, but also cares about being a professional, intelligent, hard-working person."

Miss USA Nia Sanchez and Miss Ukraine Diana Harkusha were the 1st and 2nd runner ups.

http://www.yeoal.com/2015/01/miss-colombia-is-new-miss-universe.html

Re: Miss Colombia Is The New Miss Universe by redgem(f): 8:52am On Jan 26, 2015
Ya, got that from an earlier post
Anyway, congrats again
Re: Miss Colombia Is The New Miss Universe by fabraham(m): 9:52am On Jan 26, 2015
Beauty and brain

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Movie Industry Actors & Actresses At The APC Campaign In Kwara / Desmond Eliot Looking Like Papa Ajasco / Pregnant Woman Shopping For Baby Clothes Is Attacked, Fetus Cut From Womb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.