Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Ini Edo Speaks On Her New Relationship With Nollywood Actor, Mike Godson - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Speaks On Her New Relationship With Nollywood Actor, Mike Godson (4392 Views)

Lady Asks Mike Godson The Bleaching Cream He Uses. See The Reply She Got / Mike Godson And An Actress In Unclad Photos / Mike Godson: I Made Love To My Girlfriend In A Hospital Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ini Edo Speaks On Her New Relationship With Nollywood Actor, Mike Godson by Ijeleigbo(m): 9:39am On Jan 26, 2015
We all recently heard that Ini Edo has started dating
again months after her husband and her got separated. Just a couple of days ago, reports emerged on social media that the Nollywood
Actress, Ini Edo who recently divorced her husband
is now in a relationship with a young upcoming
actor, Mike Godson.

The report went viral after few intimate pictures
and selfies of the beautiful actress and the actor
pictured together on bed found its way onto Blogs.
The alleged affair between Mike Godson and Ini Edo
came months after the actress announced that she
was divorcing her husband, Phillip Ehiagwina of 6 years.

Fan and critics online have speculated that Ini Edo may have started dating the actor even while still legally married to her ex-husband, Philip.

After days of receiving calls from reporters, Ini Edo finally reacted; but she only replied with: – “I am on set at the moment.”

Source: 9javibes

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Speaks On Her New Relationship With Nollywood Actor, Mike Godson by wise7(m): 10:12am On Jan 26, 2015
Its her private life,if they are happy with each other let em be.

3 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Speaks On Her New Relationship With Nollywood Actor, Mike Godson by Ijeleigbo(m): 10:24am On Jan 26, 2015
wise7:
Its her private life,if they are happy with each other let em be.

Seriously I believe Ini Edo is doing this to make her husband jealous and for the guy.... I just believe he's another playboy who wants to use Ini Edo to achieve fame!
Re: Ini Edo Speaks On Her New Relationship With Nollywood Actor, Mike Godson by wise7(m): 10:40am On Jan 26, 2015
Ijeleigbo:

Seriously I believe Ini Edo is doing this to make her husband jealous and for the guy.... I just believe he's another playboy who wants to use Ini Edo to achieve fame!
I think he is another version of tiwa's hubby
Re: Ini Edo Speaks On Her New Relationship With Nollywood Actor, Mike Godson by Ijeleigbo(m): 10:46am On Jan 26, 2015
wise7:
I think he is another version of tiwa's hubby

They are called "sugar boys" and their main objective is to hook up with high society ladies! He is not even ashamed of himself, sleeping around with a married woman and publicising it to the world!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Speaks On Her New Relationship With Nollywood Actor, Mike Godson by fattybombom: 11:20am On Jan 26, 2015
INI EDO doing set things since 18BC.
Re: Ini Edo Speaks On Her New Relationship With Nollywood Actor, Mike Godson by Ijeleigbo(m): 11:40am On Jan 26, 2015
fattybombom:
INI EDO doing set things since 18BC.

She be baddo!
Re: Ini Edo Speaks On Her New Relationship With Nollywood Actor, Mike Godson by AJOT99(m): 12:16pm On Jan 26, 2015
Infidelity!

Re: Ini Edo Speaks On Her New Relationship With Nollywood Actor, Mike Godson by suruwilliams(m): 12:59pm On Jan 26, 2015
Do I look like I care!!!!! tongue
Re: Ini Edo Speaks On Her New Relationship With Nollywood Actor, Mike Godson by chijoy7(f): 1:29pm On Jan 26, 2015
AJOT99:
Infidelity!
SHE IS A DIVORCEE
Re: Ini Edo Speaks On Her New Relationship With Nollywood Actor, Mike Godson by DrMattews: 2:21pm On Jan 26, 2015
chijoy7:
SHE IS A DIVORCEE
she are? are you(
Re: Ini Edo Speaks On Her New Relationship With Nollywood Actor, Mike Godson by Ab025(m): 2:57pm On Jan 26, 2015
she should keep on sharing it round, we are not surprised...
Re: Ini Edo Speaks On Her New Relationship With Nollywood Actor, Mike Godson by jessiecah(f): 3:21pm On Jan 26, 2015
She should be older than this kid o #childabuse
Re: Ini Edo Speaks On Her New Relationship With Nollywood Actor, Mike Godson by ideee03(f): 4:56pm On Jan 26, 2015
I'm guessing it's a picture from a movie...
Re: Ini Edo Speaks On Her New Relationship With Nollywood Actor, Mike Godson by chijoy7(f): 9:11am On Jan 27, 2015
DrMattews:
she are? are you(
no am not
Re: Ini Edo Speaks On Her New Relationship With Nollywood Actor, Mike Godson by Nickymezor(f): 12:03pm On Jan 27, 2015
It should be a movie jare

(1) (Reply)

Baby Michael Jackson As Grown To Be Unrecognizable Check Photos / (falz) Folarin Falana Finally Met His Brother / See How Funke Akindele Twins Celebrate New Year With Their Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.