Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Latest Job Opportunities At Afe Babalola University - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Latest Job Opportunities At Afe Babalola University (1279 Views)

Afe Babalola University, Ado Ekiti (ABUAD) Online Recruitment Test / Vacancies At Afe Babalola University / Job Recruitment At Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD)-20 Positions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Latest Job Opportunities At Afe Babalola University by samkolo(m): 11:03am On Jan 26, 2015
About

Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD) was established solely as an agent of transforming education in Nigeria. It is designed to be a reference point for other universities on planning, environment, aesthetic structures, furniture, teaching aid and quality education.

Management and Business Administration (Lecturer I)

Media and Communication Studies (Lecturer I)

Economics (Lecturer I)

Banking and Finance (Lecturer I)

Accounting (Lecturer I)

Job description
Candidate applying for the post of Lecturer I must possess a PhD with at least 4 years teaching and research experience along with a suitable number of publications and ICT proficiency.

SALARY PACKAGE

Salary and allowances which are personal and negotiable are higher than Federal Government consolidated unitary salary structure. Salary increment is based on productivity and contribution to the development of the University.

RETIREMENT, PENSION AND OTHER WELFARE SCHEMES.

The University operates a contributory Pension Fund as enacted by the Act of the National Assembly. It is mandatory for all tenure staff to take part in the contributory pension scheme. The University shall pay 71⁄2 percent of the staff monthly basic salary to the pension fund while the staff shall pay 71⁄2 percent towards the fund. The University has also put in place insurance scheme for all staff. A staff shall not be hindered by the University from drawing from the pension and insurance schemes in respective of the service status in the University.
In addition, the University offers highly subsidized accommodation facilities for staff on the campus with adequate water and electricity supply, sports and recreational facilities in a quiet and serene environment.

OTHER REQUIREMENTS
Those applying for the non-teaching positions must:
ii. be disciplined, dedicated, loyal and well dressed.
iii. be ready to imbibe ABUAD’s philosophy to reform
iv. have the ability for team-work and have a high level of Education by example.
human relation skills.

METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates must apply online via www.abuad.edu.ng
Fully documented applications should be received not later than 14 days from the date of this advert.
Follow the below link to apply online
http://www.africareerng..com/2015/01/latest-job-opportunities-at-afe.html

(1) (Reply)

Gococa-cola Hellenic Management Trainee Programme2015 / Help On GMAT, GRE / Vacancies In A School In Ipaja, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.