Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

How To Fix/repair Broken Zip File. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Fix/repair Broken Zip File. (596 Views)

Download PES 2016 PSP ISO File On Android / Tecno H6 Stock Rom Flash Zip (de-odexed And Zip Aligned) / How To Send APK, PDF, ZIP & Other Files On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Fix/repair Broken Zip File. by Collinz2(m): 11:24am On Jan 26, 2015
Please is it possible to fix a broken zip file during extraction. That is i was extracting a zip file of 6gb and about 60% i get error part2 is broken. Is there a way 2 fix it pls help me.

thanks in advance.
Re: How To Fix/repair Broken Zip File. by nani667: 11:36am On Jan 26, 2015
Collinz2:
Please is it possible to fix a broken zip file during extraction. That is i was extracting a zip file of 6gb and about 60% i get error part2 is broken. Is there a way 2 fix it pls help me.

thanks in advance.

The zip archive Is probably corrupt.... You'll probably have to download another copy of the file from somewhere else, and pray it's not corrupt too
Re: How To Fix/repair Broken Zip File. by Collinz2(m): 11:56am On Jan 26, 2015
nani667:

The zip archive Is probably corrupt.... You'll probably have to download another copy of the file from somewhere else, and pray it's not corrupt too
chaiii.
etisalat wil pay 4 this.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Airtel Free 200MB For12months / Check Out The Leaked New HTC One M9 Specs... Will You Rock This Device? / Sony Unveils Xperia Z4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.