Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,797 members, 7,827,943 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Endoftimes: Artist Proudly Tattoos 666 On His Forehead –PHOT0 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Endoftimes: Artist Proudly Tattoos 666 On His Forehead –PHOT0 (1856 Views)

My ATM Card's Security Code Is 666 / "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) / BVN & The *666 Mark* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Endoftimes: Artist Proudly Tattoos 666 On His Forehead –PHOT0 by cyprianlah(m): 11:32am On Jan 26, 2015
Many good christian wont be so surprise to see so much evil going on around the world right,because the holy book have spoken about it thousand years ago….i cant just imagine what this boy was thinking when he just decide to TATOO 666 mark on his forehead.

An aspiring dancehall artist by the name Lee 2 Sparta has said he does not give a damn about anyone or what 666 means. The artiste who already has numerous tats on his body added a new one- a giant inscription which reads; 666 and posted the picture with the caption;

“My name is Lee 2 Sparta. I am a Sparta. I come from Mobay. Big up to the Sparta King Tommy Lee. Big up the whole Mobay we dont Fear people noday. You see my face tattoo, i got that because im a Sparta for life. I dont give a dam about anybody.

Re: Endoftimes: Artist Proudly Tattoos 666 On His Forehead –PHOT0 by Youngandactive: 11:40am On Jan 26, 2015
If anybody tells you demons dont possess people anymore..tell the person is a lie.

They have just gone digital.

meanwhile , shun election violence and be an advocate for peace

SAY NO TO ELECTION VIOLENCE

Re: Endoftimes: Artist Proudly Tattoos 666 On His Forehead –PHOT0 by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 26, 2015
Good for him. #NotMyBusiness
Re: Endoftimes: Artist Proudly Tattoos 666 On His Forehead –PHOT0 by phayvoursky(m): 12:41pm On Jan 26, 2015
SMALL PIKIN TALK

Talks like the WIZ's AND YUNG's
Re: Endoftimes: Artist Proudly Tattoos 666 On His Forehead –PHOT0 by MizMyColi(f): 1:31pm On Jan 26, 2015
Lolest.
That might just be his own way of standing out and making his way up the fame ladder.
Now that I think of it, 666 might mean different things to different people y'know.

That said:-
Based on our geographical location, societal and religious values, the guy must be a regular member at https://www.madness.com to inscribe such on his FACE!!!! cheesy

His cup of tea though.
Re: Endoftimes: Artist Proudly Tattoos 666 On His Forehead –PHOT0 by Taaheey(m): 3:17pm On Jan 26, 2015
Wah some sick dudes does for cheap popularity! Definitely the conspiracy theorists are gonna come up with some dooms day interpretation for that....lolz.

(1) (Reply)

I Think God Is Shy, Insecure And Gay. / Nairaland Theists , Can You Prove That Theism Is Not Illogical ? / Pls Is There Anything Like Physical Hell Fire Or It's Just A Symbol?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.