Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Please Is Fifa 15 With Crack Available On Pc? - Gaming (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Please Is Fifa 15 With Crack Available On Pc? (48398 Views)

Is Fifa Mobile Or Fifa 17 On Android Online Or Does It Use Data To Play / FIFA 16 CRACK Is Finally Out.... / Fifa 15 Pc Lagging Solved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Is Fifa 15 With Crack Available On Pc? by kimco(m): 9:43pm On Mar 10, 2015
ladokuntlad:

boss weneva u want to launch dayt game(provide u avent deleted d game by now) run it as an admin i.e right click on its icon den u will c run as administrator.
Thnk me later. dats wat i use for most of mai games so i wont av any probs

hahahahahahahahahahah....omg hahahahahahahahhaahahha. oh nairaland...i so love u guys....i swear. this is ur solution to an obvious hardware limitation?

btw wat is ur pc specs?

if u have a gpu dat is dx10.1 pls try playing crysis 3 or watch dogs even...using dat solution and lets see.
Re: Please Is Fifa 15 With Crack Available On Pc? by kimco(m): 10:10pm On Mar 10, 2015
ladokuntlad:

well, i for one av been opportuned to use d following processors

core3quad, corei5(1sgen/nahemen) corei7ancorei5(2nd gen/sandy) and also intel pentium3rd gen/ivy bride)

mai poservation...

core2quad---- powerful processorbt old skul graphics card(dx10) except of course it is backed up wit Nvidea plays all mai games dat supports dx10 and belowexcept using an nvidea card
corei5(1s gen)---- little or no difference frm mai core2quad...... bt its based on intels turbo boost tech wich core2quad doesnt av.. plys all games dat supports dx10 and below except using an nvidea card
corei5(2nd gen)--- improved graphics card(dx10.1) and better processor utilization.
intel pentium(written as intel inside in some laptops)--- mostly comes in dual core ranging frm 1.4ghz-2.5ghz..

d one i personally reviewed was wih intel pentium 2.2ghz(dell n5050)---- equiped with latest graphics card(dx11) tried playing metro redux 2033.. which played on all d aforementioned processors and was disappointed to c dat it glitched badly and was almost unplayabe... fifa15 was even a no go area.. Had to return d system bak and get a london used lenovo t420 corei7(nvidea 1gb) 6gb ram......(2nd gen processor ooo) and it played metro nicely with d onboard graphics(intel 3000 dx10.1) unlike d inte pentium(intel hd 4500 dx11).

So in summary d intel pentium and celeron are budet frendly processors wich are shipped in as lowcost and power efficient processors.

u can google dat details ursef.

so a corei(2nd gen) is fa more better dan an intel pentium/celeron(3rd gen) ivy bridge processor.

Try google corei (2nd gen) vs intel pentium/celeron 3rd and u c for ursef.

so u bought a sandy bridge low clocked pentium processor ( i jux googled ur dell pc...the pentium is a sandy bridge, second gen. so how did it get an intel hd 4500) and used dat as an argument against the haswell? besides i tot u were comparing core 2 quads to the haswell in metro...why are u comparing it to an i7 now....and of the same architecture family? ofcos the i7 wud smoke it...dats why its more expensive with four cores and and hyperthreading. haswell pentium has made serious strides...u shud chk it out.
Re: Please Is Fifa 15 With Crack Available On Pc? by ladokuntlad(m): 11:11pm On Mar 10, 2015
kimco:

hahahahahahahahahahah....omg hahahahahahahahhaahahha. oh nairaland...i so love u guys....i swear. this is ur solution to an obvious hardware limitation?

btw wat is ur pc specs?

if u have a gpu dat is dx10.1 pls try playing crysis 3 or watch dogs even...using dat solution and lets see.
i bet u dddnt read wat d guy was complain about.
he said he can play d games bt cant save.

seems ur only aim is to argue.

mai post u wuoted now was refering to d guy dat cant save his game.
Re: Please Is Fifa 15 With Crack Available On Pc? by ladokuntlad(m): 11:13pm On Mar 10, 2015
kimco:

its obvious u didnt know the haswell pentium and celerons use intel hd 4000+...same igp as the haswell core i series. and how do u test thies without running it on a core 2quad as well?
guy play dis game on ur system first before postulating based on online benchmarks
Re: Please Is Fifa 15 With Crack Available On Pc? by kimco(m): 11:19pm On Mar 10, 2015
ladokuntlad:

guy play dis game on ur system first before postulating based on online benchmarks

i cant test this....i dnt have a haswell pentium. i have a third gen i7. online benchmarks are the closest results u'll get. infact u're likely to get less since theirs have the best available environment.

why do u not trust benchmarks? if u dnt, for educational purposes, pls benchmark urs with fraps and post the results for all to see. dats all.
Re: Please Is Fifa 15 With Crack Available On Pc? by kimco(m): 11:28pm On Mar 10, 2015
ladokuntlad:

i bet u dddnt read wat d guy was complain about.
he said he can play d games bt cant save.

seems ur only aim is to argue.

mai post u wuoted now was refering to d guy dat cant save his game.

hahahaha are u diverting now? cos u did quote me

in the post u quoted i responded to ur "how to chk ur direct x in order to know where u stand in terms of next gdn games"
i told u dat dats is not the appropriate way since the hardware cud be lacking directx 11 feature set but still report direct x 11 since win 7 ships with direct x 11. games dat demand direct x 11 demand it both from hardware and software....dats y i suggested gpu z...which tells u all about ur gpu hardware.

so dear sir forgive me for replying ur post to my quote. chk again.
Re: Please Is Fifa 15 With Crack Available On Pc? by kimco(m): 11:42pm On Mar 10, 2015
ladokuntlad:

no nid to redownload jst follow wat i said ealier on. launch d game as admin

he means he has deleted the game and needs to redownload. i see now it was an honest misquote. u shud have been kinder...instead of trying to make me look like the culprit ladokun
Re: Please Is Fifa 15 With Crack Available On Pc? by ladokuntlad(m): 11:50pm On Mar 10, 2015
kimco:

i cant test this....i dnt have a haswell pentium. i have a third gen i7. online benchmarks are the closest results u'll get. infact u're likely to get less since theirs have the best available environment.

why do u not trust benchmarks? if u dnt, for educational purposes, pls benchmark urs with fraps and post the results for all to see. dats all.
to b honest, i jst dnt believe in benchmarks..
y? most are based on desktop and not laptops atimes

most especially d heavy duty games.

imagine u seeing minimum specs for a game to be core i5-3.0ghz... dats so unfare for we dat uses lappy.
Bt wen i now eventually test d game, i wil b able to play it smoothly even wen dey claim oit wont work on it
Re: Please Is Fifa 15 With Crack Available On Pc? by ladokuntlad(m): 11:52pm On Mar 10, 2015
kimco:

hahahaha are u diverting now? cos u did quote me

in the post u quoted i responded to ur "how to chk ur direct x in order to know where u stand in terms of next gdn games"
i told u dat dats is not the appropriate way since the hardware cud be lacking directx 11 feature set but still report direct x 11 since win 7 ships with direct x 11. games dat demand direct x 11 demand it both from hardware and software....dats y i suggested gpu z...which tells u all about ur gpu hardware.

so dear sir forgive me for replying ur post to my quote. chk again.

i bet u still follow d method dat i gave u.

instead using Gpu z.

d whole tin is already on ur system.
jst press d button...

BTW--- How well do u play game

and wat genre.... fps, 3ps, rpg, war, strategy, soccer horror or which
Re: Please Is Fifa 15 With Crack Available On Pc? by ladokuntlad(m): 11:55pm On Mar 10, 2015
kimco:

he means he has deleted the game and needs to redownload. i see now it was an honest misquote. u shud have been kinder...instead of trying to make me look like the culprit ladokun

yeah, u also should av gone soft on me instead of hitting hard
Re: Please Is Fifa 15 With Crack Available On Pc? by Collinz2(m): 12:44am On Mar 11, 2015
ladokuntlad:

no nid to redownload jst follow wat i said ealier on. launch d game as admin
i formated my pc so i lost the game.
Re: Please Is Fifa 15 With Crack Available On Pc? by kimco(m): 8:38am On Mar 11, 2015
ladokuntlad:

i bet u still follow d method dat i gave u.

instead using Gpu z.

d whole tin is already on ur system.
jst press d button...

BTW--- How well do u play game

and wat genre.... fps, 3ps, rpg, war, strategy, soccer horror or which
i game a lot.
fps, tps, a few rpg, footbal games...and lots of horror. infact horror is my best genre.

u?
Re: Please Is Fifa 15 With Crack Available On Pc? by Equado(m): 11:14am On Mar 11, 2015
ladokuntlad:

Pls gamers in d house i need u guys to play metro redux 2033 with ur onboard graphics card.
and write d review here. (N:b it supports dx10 so no worries abt dx11).

i bet all intel pentium/celeron will hang if trying to use dia onboard graphics. yes even with d latest haswel and ivy bridge
bro,I use an intel pentium system,have played comfortably the following games(metro,crysis 3,battlefield 4,call of duty(aw,mw)watch dogs,fifa 15,far cry,tomb raider,etc)virtually all this games play without any hitches,the only one that lagged a bit was watch dog,then I changed d settings to medium and it was good to go.
Re: Please Is Fifa 15 With Crack Available On Pc? by ladokuntlad(m): 6:05pm On Mar 11, 2015
Equado:
bro,I use an intel pentium system,have played comfortably the following games(metro,crysis 3,battlefield 4,call of duty(aw,mw)watch dogs,fifa 15,far cry,tomb raider,etc)virtually all this games play without any hitches,the only one that lagged a bit was watch dog,then I changed d settings to medium and it was good to go.

Boss i said use onboard/integrated graphics csrd and not d decrete/nvidea.

I knw u used ur nvidea to play all dose games.

Now try off ur nvidea in d nvidea control panel and play metro redux 2033 again
Re: Please Is Fifa 15 With Crack Available On Pc? by ladokuntlad(m): 9:35pm On Mar 11, 2015
Equado:
i said onboard memory and not nvidia graphics

i.e use d intel integrated graphics to play d game
Re: Please Is Fifa 15 With Crack Available On Pc? by ladokuntlad(m): 9:37pm On Mar 11, 2015
kimco:

i game a lot.
fps, tps, a few rpg, footbal games...and lots of horror. infact horror is my best genre.

u?
soccer, more of fps, little on 3ps, rpg hate it, bt love it wen odas ar playin it, horror and strategy once in a while.

Bt i cant get tired of fps.
Re: Please Is Fifa 15 With Crack Available On Pc? by Collinz2(m): 7:43am On Mar 12, 2015
ladokuntlad:

soccer, more of fps, little on 3ps, rpg hate it, bt love it wen odas ar playin it, horror and strategy once in a while.

u cnt get tired of fps, best games ever.
Re: Please Is Fifa 15 With Crack Available On Pc? by Bravoosii: 5:21pm On Mar 12, 2015
Equado:
Please what was the RAM of the Intel Pentium you played Fifa 15 on?
Re: Please Is Fifa 15 With Crack Available On Pc? by Equado(m): 8:28pm On Mar 12, 2015
Bravoosii:
Please what was the RAM of the Intel Pentium you played Fifa 15 on?
4gig
Re: Please Is Fifa 15 With Crack Available On Pc? by Bravoosii: 8:44pm On Mar 12, 2015
Equado:
4gig
Thanks, how about graphics card?
Re: Please Is Fifa 15 With Crack Available On Pc? by Equado(m): 11:17pm On Mar 12, 2015
Bravoosii:
Thanks, how about graphics card?
nvidia 1gig
Re: Please Is Fifa 15 With Crack Available On Pc? by Wizzoe360: 11:43pm On Mar 12, 2015
FIFA 15 CRACK IS ALREADY OUT FOR PC WORKS FOR WINDOWS 8.1, MY SPECS ASUS, WINDOWS 8.1, COREI7, 16G RAM, NVIDIA GTX 850M. ALREADY PLAYED IT
Re: Please Is Fifa 15 With Crack Available On Pc? by lezi(m): 6:13am On Mar 16, 2015
Guys,please where can I get the fifa 15 for pc in lagos
Re: Please Is Fifa 15 With Crack Available On Pc? by lezi(m): 9:14am On Mar 16, 2015
Lupinn:
its out but doesnt work all pc yet.u gats chill a bit.
where can I get it in lagos
Re: Please Is Fifa 15 With Crack Available On Pc? by kimco(m): 5:37pm On Mar 16, 2015
Equado:
nvidia 1gig

Actual name of the card wud be nice.
Re: Please Is Fifa 15 With Crack Available On Pc? by kimco(m): 5:39pm On Mar 16, 2015
Wizzoe360:
FIFA 15 CRACK IS ALREADY OUT FOR PC WORKS FOR WINDOWS 8.1, MY SPECS ASUS, WINDOWS 8.1, COREI7, 16G RAM, NVIDIA GTX 850M. ALREADY PLAYED IT

Aren't u a little late to the party?
Re: Please Is Fifa 15 With Crack Available On Pc? by kimco(m): 5:40pm On Mar 16, 2015
I recommend ori and the blind forest to u guys...-f u liked rayman, then u'll love this.
Re: Please Is Fifa 15 With Crack Available On Pc? by kimco(m): 5:41pm On Mar 16, 2015
ladokuntlad:

Sometyms I tire of them (fps) horror however I can never get enuff. The atmosphere and story must be top notch however to grab me.
Re: Please Is Fifa 15 With Crack Available On Pc? by Equado(m): 9:19am On Mar 17, 2015
kimco:

Actual name of the card wud be nice.
nvidia geforce GT 520mx
Re: Please Is Fifa 15 With Crack Available On Pc? by kimco(m): 1:41pm On Mar 17, 2015
Equado:
nvidia geforce GT 520mx

A gt 520mx, the laptop version...plays ur next gen games on high? Smoothly?

Pls pls pls I want benchmarks asap
Re: Please Is Fifa 15 With Crack Available On Pc? by Equado(m): 2:01pm On Mar 17, 2015
kimco:

A gt 520mx, the laptop version...plays ur next gen games on high? Smoothly?

Pls pls pls I want benchmarks asap
no...not on high, medium and few on low....but fifa15 plays on high
Re: Please Is Fifa 15 With Crack Available On Pc? by kimco(m): 7:30pm On Mar 17, 2015
Equado:
no...not on high, medium and few on low....but fifa15 plays on high

yh i'll believe dat for fifa 15 @ 720p. well...good gaming.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

PES 2019 And FIFA 2019 PC Requirements Before You Waste Your Money. / Pc Gaming Section / How Do I Make RAR Game File Play On Ppsspp Emulator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.