Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Is Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi A Scammer? Yes - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi A Scammer? Yes (1141 Views)

(SCAMMER) Ozor Maxwell Chikamso Is A Scammer!!!!!!!!!!! / Dareylink (08141629384) Is A Scammer, Fraudster, Thief Etc / Hilarious Phone Call Between A 419 Scammer And A Woman(audio) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi A Scammer? Yes by Princeerafe: 12:28pm On Jan 26, 2015
Hello Guy

Today am here to reveal a foolish scammer to you guys, this guy is a really big fool and he is claiming he earns alot of money; that's a very big lie in fact he is a newbie and a scammer he own this sales-page http://fiverrs.biz/mm please don't buy anything from him.

His name is Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi and ever since i have being online buying product on how to maximize my income online this fool is the biggest i have ever bought his product.

can you imagine after all the promises made on that page what he offered is pencil sketching and that very gig is part of the poorest gig on fiverr even the top rated sellers don't have up to 5 orders in queue but he claimed he made $4000 from that very niche in a month.

Greetings to the boss @Abiola i bought your bought of your package and i will gladly say you are the best of the best, i spent 20k on your package but it has really help me make more than 200k on fiverr; God bless you boss.

After contacting this fool Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi he told me i should wait for 60 days before he can refund ordinary 3k and he knew this was worthless but he just decided to scam newbies i pity him.

Guys be careful Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi is a thief, and a lie and the best scammer in this group

Please be careful not to fall a victim to this scammer

fear this page my people http://fiverrs.biz/mm/

He recently contacted me telling me he is ready to compensate me for everything but first i should please remove this post and after i did he refused to fulfil his promise which means he is not to be trusted any day and anytime. Up till now he refused to respond. The money is small but i want you all to learn from my experience
Re: Is Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi A Scammer? Yes by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 26, 2015
All this on top 3k.. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Is Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi A Scammer? Yes by Princeerafe: 12:48pm On Jan 26, 2015
voltron:
All this on top 3k.. shocked shocked shocked

Lolz you changed your name and post this rubbish. Be careful guys if yo don't want to fall victim. He has several accounts he use for scamming

Ok since 3k is small why do you scam people for 3k? ok since 3k is nothing why don't you come to this forum open a thread dashing everybody who comments 3k? @Voltron 3k is nothing to me i just want other guys other there not to fall into your trap because i know you are the same Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi

Here is out conversation on facebook, The scammer was asking me to do him a favor of deleting the post

An image of him telling me he will give me any product i want if i delete this post

2 Likes

Re: Is Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi A Scammer? Yes by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 26, 2015
He's a scammer. Understood and noted.
Abeg make una carry una fiverr quanta go one side, we already have too many scammers on nairaland to contend with.

Nigerians and their love for fraudulent activities are always ready to kill legitimate businesses. Thats why wise people avoid doing business with them.
I tried doing a job once on a crowd-sourcing site and the person who offered it rejected me immediately calling me and my president scammers. I called him racist and moved on with my life.
Sadly, with the many cases of government corruption and embezzlement I read on the news I now understand where that anonymous poster built his views.

1 Like

Re: Is Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi A Scammer? Yes by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 26, 2015
Princeerafe:

Lolz you changed your name and post this rubbish. Be careful guys if yo don't want to fall victim. He has several accounts he use for scamming

Ok since 3k is small why do you scam people for 3k? ok since 3k is nothing why don't you come to this forum open a thread dashing everybody who comments 3k? @Voltron 3k is nothing to me i just want other guys other there not to fall into your trap because i know you are the same Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi

Here is out conversation on facebook, The scammer was asking me to do him a favor of deleting the post

An image of him telling me he will give me any product i want if i delete this post

What are your account details let me pay you N5k for your troubles. use the N2k to spread the message.. now how do you feel.?
Re: Is Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi A Scammer? Yes by Princeerafe: 1:13pm On Jan 26, 2015
voltron:

What are your account details let me pay you N5k for your troubles. use the N2k to spread the message.. now how do you feel.?

Lolz Voltron you are too poor to send money to me. Am doing this just to save other guys like i said earlier look for something better to do. Instead of scamming other people who worked hard for their money. This isn't a good live my friend. What do you gain by robbing your fellow human being. STOP SCAMMING
Re: Is Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi A Scammer? Yes by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 26, 2015
Princeerafe:

Lolz Voltron you are too poor to send money to me. Am doing this just to save other guys like i said earlier look for something better to do. Instead of scamming other people who worked hard for their money. This isn't a good live my friend. What do you gain by robbing your fellow human being. STOP SCAMMING

I have compared the Scamming Work this Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi does and the Fivrr post you have put up on your Scam website, they are exactly the same. infact this post you have made on Nairaland is a multi-level SCAM I am about to expose for other Nairalanders to see and be cautious of.

Here is how the SCAM of PrinceErafe works
1: Create 2-5 Nairaland Accounts talking about Online passive income business and how to make quick $$$ in one day
2: Start a fake transaction with one of your Fake Accounts purporting to transfer money and not get the deal you are looking for
3: Report fake account to Nairalanders so that they steer clear of the fake account you have created
4: Seduce any Nairalander who is mildly interested to use you for online business transactions instead
5: Bombard the poor maga with all your other fake accounts so that they fall and pay money into your account.

You are simply the Scammer you are accusing here.. Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi is a fictional character you created.
[size=30pt]
BUSTED!!![/size]

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi A Scammer? Yes by Princeerafe: 1:26pm On Jan 26, 2015
voltron:

I have compared the Scamming Work this Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi does and the Fivrr post you have put up on your Scam website, they are exactly the same. infact this post you have made on Nairaland is a multi-level SCAM I am about to expose for other Nairalanders to see and be cautious of.

Here is how the SCAM of PrinceErafe works
1: Create 2-5 Nairaland Accounts talking about Online passive income business and how to make quick $$$ in one day
2: Start a fake transaction with one of your Fake Accounts purporting to transfer money and not get the deal you are looking for
3: Report fake account to Nairalanders so that they steer clear of the fake account you have created
4: Seduce any Nairalander who is mildly interested to use you for online business transactions instead
5: Bombard the poor maga with all your other fake accounts so that they fall and pay money into your account.

@Voltron you are trying to play smart i already know you are the scammer. If you were wise you would have visited facebook to see your colleague on facebook or should i say go check out your profile. Attention to everyone on here be careful on voltron, if you think am a scammer go to my wall and post about me saying am a scammer then you will see people defending me because i cant scam people off their hard earned money. But go try this on Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi and see your result. Voltron you are a big time scammer

You are simply the Scammer you are accusing here.. Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi is a fictional character you created.
[size=30pt]
BUSTED!!![/size]

@Voltron you are trying to play smart i already know you are the scammer. If you were wise you would have visited facebook to see your colleague on facebook or should i say go check out your profile. Attention to everyone on here be careful on voltron, if you think am a scammer go to my wall and post about me saying am a scammer then you will see people defending me because i cant scam people off their hard earned money. But go try this on Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi and see your result. Voltron you are a big time scammer

[size=30pt]
You Are a big time scammer!!![/size][/quote]
Re: Is Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi A Scammer? Yes by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 26, 2015
Princeerafe:

[size=30pt]
You Are a big time scammer!!![/size]

Laughs at imminent breakdown of @op.. jumps off thread.. BTW where are your nairaland defenderz grin
Re: Is Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi A Scammer? Yes by Princeerafe: 2:19pm On Jan 26, 2015
voltron:

Laughs at imminent breakdown of @op.. jumps off thread.. BTW where are your nairaland defenderz grin

Stop your scamming activity. Is it now bad to save others from your hook?
Re: Is Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi A Scammer? Yes by skyro(m): 3:25pm On Jan 26, 2015
@voltron striaght eyes, we are watching u and any small mistake of catching, u get striaght to jail.

We all knew u are the theif.
Re: Is Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi A Scammer? Yes by Princeerafe: 3:27pm On Jan 26, 2015
skyro:
@voltron striaght eyes, we are watching u and any small mistake of catching, u get striaght to jail.

Thanks @Skyro. Voltron isn't a good guy at all. Only God will help us eradicate these kind of people from nigeria
Re: Is Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi A Scammer? Yes by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 26, 2015
skyro:

Keep dreaming biatches... anyway your likes (SCAMMERS) will be put on firing squad when Buhari becomes president.
Re: Is Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi A Scammer? Yes by barapistis(m): 3:53pm On Jan 26, 2015
voltron:

Keep dreaming biatches... anyway your likes (SCAMMERS) will be put on firing squad when Buhari becomes president.

A fool m thieve pretendind to be smart

I pity naija sha
Re: Is Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi A Scammer? Yes by Princeerafe: 3:54pm On Jan 26, 2015
voltron:

Stop dreaming fool
Re: Is Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi A Scammer? Yes by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 26, 2015
so 2015 is your year of passive income from all the nairaland mugus you have caught.. grin grin grin see these internet crookz, wearing gbamu gbamu jackets rubbing ororo on their faces, pretending to be millionaires making $2000 per month just sitting down flipping other peoples brains.. these sorry ass flipperz.. REPENT grin grin grin you lazy buffoons
Re: Is Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi A Scammer? Yes by barapistis(m): 5:28pm On Jan 26, 2015
voltron:
so 2015 is your year of passive income from all the nairaland mugus you have caught.. grin grin grin see these internet crookz, wearing gbamu gbamu jackets rubbing ororo on their faces, pretending to be millionaires making $2000 per month just sitting down flipping other peoples brains.. these sorry ass flipperz.. REPENT grin grin grin you lazy buffoons

Y are dead on arrival

(1) (Reply)

Konga.com Pays Over N3,000,000 To Affiliates In One Day / Can I Get An Elephant Tusk For 300 - 400 K ?? / (photos)chicken Republic Charged Me Consumption Tax 5%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.