Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,217 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Webdevelopers For E-commerce Website Needed. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webdevelopers For E-commerce Website Needed. (746 Views)

Urgent! Ponzi Website Needed / School CMS And Website Needed. / Travel Website Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Webdevelopers For E-commerce Website Needed. by greennproud: 1:29pm On Jan 26, 2015
An IT based firm is looking for CAPABLE and qualified WEBDEVELOPERS/Designers to deliver the project within time and the various specifications listed below.

Its is an E-commerce integrated website and we only need the best hands on this.

Below are some of the specifications;

Manage and sell tickets

Searching the ticket by various contigiencies e.g
time.
Reserve ticket by choosing variables in graphical
mode.
Confirm ticket with user information.
Pay online with the payment gateway.
Responsive Layouts
A very good layout and capacity management.

Emails notification
Emails Notification System

Social Sharing and Integration

Full features but easy to use back-end
management

If interested and capable,based on the specifications listed above, submit a scope of work like proposal.

This should include the proposed milestone for each task, the total cost, language program to be used and all.

KINDLY INCLUDE PAST PROJECTS IN YOUR PROPOSAL AS WELL.

Hint: www.arikair.com

send mail to ohunyone@gmail.com 08130886936.
Re: Webdevelopers For E-commerce Website Needed. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 26, 2015
This is arrant nonsense, I shall never do all the above just because I want the goddamn job. I am sorry if i am overreacting, but to me this kind of post is somewhat insulting to me.

I dont have any qualms with submitting my previous jobs, language or total cost or even estimated duration truly. But what the heck is "scope of work like a proposal" and "proposed milestone for each task"? That is the part that got me madt - i dont really know what else to say.
Re: Webdevelopers For E-commerce Website Needed. by j4sure(m): 3:29am On Jan 27, 2015
With our wealth of experience we will get the job done for you sir.
www.africanwebservice.com

[color=#006600]
For your eCommerce,Blog,Web-hosting,Webdesign&Development Services call 07038641600. Get all Our training Videos at no Cost.www.africanwebservice.com
[/color][b][/b]
Re: Webdevelopers For E-commerce Website Needed. by Nobody: 5:15am On Jan 27, 2015
^^^Didn't even follow instructions sef, i wonder. . . .unfollows the thread sef
Re: Webdevelopers For E-commerce Website Needed. by donsheddy1(m): 12:45pm On Jan 27, 2015
dhtml18:
This is arrant nonsense, I shall never do all the above just because I want the goddamn job. I am sorry if i am overreacting, but to me this kind of post is somewhat insulting to me.

I dont have any qualms with submitting my previous jobs, language or total cost or even estimated duration truly. But what the heck is "scope of work like a proposal" and "proposed milestone for each task"? That is the part that got me madt - i dont really know what else to say.
My Guy calm down o - No be quarel. lol The guy just dey go in circles ni

Me just tell am say i no dey interested boss.
gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin
Re: Webdevelopers For E-commerce Website Needed. by internetpo(m): 6:40pm On Jan 27, 2015
dhtml18:

Oga! calm down nah. Dont you think you are overreacting? undecided or you known and talked to the guy before, me suspecting its personal or you think he aint real?

How's work by the way? Charles contacted you recently?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

New! Hot! More Than 15 GB Master Resell Rights Products! / Other Keyword Tool Beside Adword Keyword Planner /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.