Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Cannibalism Endorsed By The Bible God. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cannibalism Endorsed By The Bible God. (1490 Views)

Unbelievable, Bible God Accepts Human Sacrifices! / Who Killed More People - The Bible God Or Hitler? / Clear Error In The Bible: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cannibalism Endorsed By The Bible God. by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 26, 2015
Deuteronomy 28:53-57New International Version (NIV)

53 Because of the suffering your enemy will inflict on you during the siege, you will eat the fruit of the womb, the flesh of the sons and daughters the Lord your God has given you. 54 Even the most gentle and sensitive man among you will have no compassion on his own brother or the wife he loves or his surviving children, 55 and he will not give to one of them any of the flesh of his children that he is eating. It will be all he has left because of the suffering your enemy will inflict on you during the siege of all your cities. 56 The most gentle and sensitive woman among you—so sensitive and gentle that she would not venture to touch the ground with the sole of her foot—will begrudge the husband she loves and her own son or daughter 57 the afterbirth from her womb and the children she bears. For in her dire need she intends to eat them secretly because of the suffering your enemy will inflict on you during the siege of your cities.

Leviticus 26:29King James Version (KJV)

29 And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat.

2 Kings 6:26-29New International Version (NIV)

26 As the king of Israel was passing by on the wall, a woman cried to him, “Help me, my lord the king!”

27 The king replied, “If the Lord does not help you, where can I get help for you? From the threshing floor? From the winepress?” 28 Then he asked her, “What’s the matter?”

She answered, “This woman said to me, ‘Give up your son so we may eat him today, and tomorrow we’ll eat my son.’ 29 So we cooked my son and ate him. The next day I said to her, ‘Give up your son so we may eat him,’ but she had hidden him.”

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cannibalism Endorsed By The Bible God. by macof(m): 9:03pm On Jan 26, 2015
Thank you for showing the truth

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cannibalism Endorsed By The Bible God. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 26, 2015
Obviously the bible god encouraged cannibalism. I am still shocked about those bible verses. These ancient Yahweh followers eat their babies angry. Disgusting act!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cannibalism Endorsed By The Bible God. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 26, 2015
"And I will cause them to eat the flesh of their sons and the flesh of their daughters, and they shall eat every one the flesh of his friend." -- Jeremiah 19:9

"I also will do this unto you... You shall sow your seed in vain, for your enemies shall eat it." -- Leviticus 26:16

Christians are in trouble when they start living with Yahweh in heaven.

4 Likes

Re: Cannibalism Endorsed By The Bible God. by freeradical(m): 11:58pm On Jan 26, 2015
ifeness:
"And I will cause them to eat the flesh of their sons and the flesh of their daughters, and they shall eat every one the flesh of his friend." -- Jeremiah 19:9

"I also will do this unto you... You shall sow your seed in vain, for your enemies shall eat it." -- Leviticus 26:16

Christians are in trouble when they start living with Yahweh in heaven.
This man what's with your obsession with the bible God you claim doesn't exist grin.

2 Likes

Re: Cannibalism Endorsed By The Bible God. by Nobody: 12:14am On Jan 27, 2015
freeradical:
This man what's with your obsession with the bible God you claim doesn't exist grin.

Yahweh ain't a God but a reptilian. Do you agree with the above bible verses?

2 Likes

Re: Cannibalism Endorsed By The Bible God. by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 09, 2015
oh please shut up. read the bible well, what happened before he said that. people sinned greatly, so he needed to cause affliction on them. yes u say God doesn't exist then why are u so obsessed with him. Tchwww.

2 Likes

Re: Cannibalism Endorsed By The Bible God. by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 09, 2015
Blossom023:
oh please shut up. read the bible well, what happened before he said that. people sinned greatly, so he needed to cause affliction on them. yes u say God doesn't exist then why are u so obsessed with him. Tchwww.

So how do you read the bible then? With your bum?

2 Likes

Re: Cannibalism Endorsed By The Bible God. by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 09, 2015
ifeness:

So how do you read the bible then? With your bum?
talk to me when you have sense.

2 Likes

Re: Cannibalism Endorsed By The Bible God. by soopamom: 2:13pm On Jun 09, 2015
oh puhlease! did you do simple comprehension in primary school? the bible is describing the kind of tribulation/starvation they will come upon. dont be a dunce, atheists usually have more sense, stop embarrassing them (if indeed you are an atheist)

3 Likes

Re: Cannibalism Endorsed By The Bible God. by plaetton: 2:51pm On Jun 09, 2015
Blossom023:
I am loling on the floor.

So, basically, sir, your point is that cannibalism is justified for sinners?

2 Likes

Re: Cannibalism Endorsed By The Bible God. by plaetton: 2:54pm On Jun 09, 2015
soopamom:
oh puhlease! did you do simple comprehension in primary school? the bible is describing the kind of tribulation/starvation they will come upon. dont be a dunce, atheists usually have more sense, stop embarrassing them (if indeed you are an atheist)

Another hilarious one.
This one doesn't realize that whether it was describing tribulations to come or actual events, yahweh yahweh still endorsed and encouraged cannibalism.
So the op is still Correct.

2 Likes

Re: Cannibalism Endorsed By The Bible God. by plaetton: 2:59pm On Jun 09, 2015
Blossom023:

Another hilarious one.
What is with these people?
Is it that they don't even realize what write in their knee-jerk reactions to defend yahweh.

This one is repeating the same schizophrenic crap, that Yahweh was merely punishing people, sinners with cannibalism.

Pls sister, how does that refute the Op?
Justified or not, yahweh caused or endorsed humans to be eaten by other humans.
Simple.

2 Likes

Re: Cannibalism Endorsed By The Bible God. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 09, 2015
plaetton:

Another hilarious one.
What is with these people?
Is it that they don't even realize what write in their knee-jerk reactions to defend yahweh.

This one is repeating the same schizophrenic crap, that Yahweh was merely punishing people, sinners with cannibalism.

Pls sister, how does that refute the Op?
Justified or not, yahweh caused or endorsed humans to be eaten by other humans.
Simple.

Open that passage of the Bible and read it from beginning to d end. Don't quote me again.

2 Likes

Re: Cannibalism Endorsed By The Bible God. by kay1one2(m): 8:52pm On Jun 09, 2015
How many incidents have been reported?!
Re: Cannibalism Endorsed By The Bible God. by NumberOne2(m): 1:19am On Jun 10, 2015
ifeness:
Deuteronomy 28:53-57New International Version (NIV)

53 Because of the suffering your enemy will inflict on you during the siege, you will eat the fruit of the womb, the flesh of the sons and daughters the Lord your God has given you. 54 Even the most gentle and sensitive man among you will have no compassion on his own brother or the wife he loves or his surviving children, 55 and he will not give to one of them any of the flesh of his children that he is eating. It will be all he has left because of the suffering your enemy will inflict on you during the siege of all your cities. 56 The most gentle and sensitive woman among you—so sensitive and gentle that she would not venture to touch the ground with the sole of her foot—will begrudge the husband she loves and her own son or daughter 57 the afterbirth from her womb and the children she bears. For in her dire need she intends to eat them secretly because of the suffering your enemy will inflict on you during the siege of your cities.

Leviticus 26:29King James Version (KJV)

29 And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat.

2 Kings 6:26-29New International Version (NIV)

26 As the king of Israel was passing by on the wall, a woman cried to him, “Help me, my lord the king!”

27 The king replied, “If the Lord does not help you, where can I get help for you? From the threshing floor? From the winepress?” 28 Then he asked her, “What’s the matter?”

She answered, “This woman said to me, ‘Give up your son so we may eat him today, and tomorrow we’ll eat my son.’ 29 So we cooked my son and ate him. The next day I said to her, ‘Give up your son so we may eat him,’ but she had hidden him.”

Oh misinterpreted scriptures. Why not read the whole chapter for better comprehension? Atleast O'level or JAMB English requires that.

That scripture quoted was a WARNING and not an actual occurance. A few verses above should have shed more light (but that will be too hard for you):
The LORD shall bring a nation against thee from far, from the end of the earth, as swift as the eagle flieth; a nation whose tongue thou shalt not understand; - Deut 28:49

Even more verses above:
But it shall come to pass, if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe to do all his commandments and his statutes which I command thee this day; that all these curses shall come upon thee, and overtake thee: - Deut 28:15

Here is another misquoted scripture for you:
And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of. - Genesis 22:2

Wow, so this means that God accepts human sacrifice? Lets start the debate. Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Cannibalism Endorsed By The Bible God. by Medicis(m): 1:50am On Jun 10, 2015
Allah Moon God

Is Allah the God of the Bible, or is Allah the moon god of ancient pagan Arabia?

While "Allah" could refer to God literally, the Allah of Islam is the moon god of ancient pagan Arabia.

The Arabic word for "god" is "ilah", while "al" is the Arabic for "the". Therefore, "Allah" combines "al" with "ilah" and removes the "i", to literally means, "the god".

But much like "YHWH/Yahweh/Jehovah" is the personal name of the God of the Bible, "Allah" was also the personal name given to the moon god, the highest of the 360 pagan idols worshipped in Mecca, Muhammad's home town (see Muhammad False Prophet.

What evidence is there that Islam's "Allah" is the pagan moon god of ancient Mecca?

Consider what the pagan Arabians did to worship their moon god, Allah; they prayed while bowing towards K'abah, the "house of Allah" in Mecca that houses a meteorite - a stone from space - several times a day, visited it once a year, and walked around it several times during their visit.

To worship their Allah today:

•  Muslims pray bowing towards the K'abah in Mecca five times a day.

•  About two million Muslims visit Mecca every year and walk around the K'abah (the black cube, which is 40 feet tall, on the right).

•  The Muslim "holy" month of Ramadan starts at the sighting of a new crescent moon.

•  Perched atop churches across the world is the cross, the symbol of the sacrifice made by our God. Perched atop mosques across the world is the crescent moon (above), the symbol of Allah whom Muhammad chose as the god of Islam.

When confronted with the details above, Muslim typically re-assert that "Allah" still means "al" + "ilah" - i.e., "the" + "god" - and is same as the God of the Bible, not the moon god of pagan Mecca. They even point out that Arabic Christian Bibles uses "Allah" to refer to God.

The "Allah" in the current Arabic Christian Bibles is literally "the God" and does refer to the God of the Bible. Advise Muslims that if this is really the "Allah" they are worshipping, then they should stop bowing down toward a meteorite five times a day and the crescent moon should neither start their "holy" month of Ramadan nor top their mosques. If the Allah they are worshipping is the God of the Bible, then they should worship Him as the Bible instructs.

(1) (Reply)

In The Religion Thread For The First Time And I Must Say I'm... / Know Who And What Satguru Maharajji Is.... / The Groundbreaking Artists Challenging Religion Through Art

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.