Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

What Empowerment Programme Can I Venture Into that would impart Lives +vely - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Empowerment Programme Can I Venture Into that would impart Lives +vely (620 Views)

Port Harcourt City Empowerment Programme / Cctv/fire Alarm/solar/inverter Empowerment Programme In Phc / Cctv/fire Alarm/solar/inverter Empowerment Programme In Phc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Empowerment Programme Can I Venture Into that would impart Lives +vely by redcliff: 3:37pm On Jan 26, 2015
Hello Everyone,
As regards the above topic.. I would like to state that I am in a position to get access to funds from an organization willing to sponsor the programme if I can come up with a brilliant idea that would empower People, not just youths but every Nigerian who does not have anything tangible doing at the moment... I am looking for great ideas that can be able to affect a lot of people positively and this would in turn add to the economy and while at that, encourage small and medium scale entrepreneurs..

In essence, this would envelope around a training program that would impart knowledge of a skill to the unemployed... Now the big question is: What skill or set of skills would affect a lot of lives positively through a training program?

please keep the comments rolling in and I would like all the traction i can get to amplify this post..

[size=1pt]seun, lalasticlala , ishilove, obinoscopy[/size]---------------------------------------------------
Re: What Empowerment Programme Can I Venture Into that would impart Lives +vely by PerfectFortune: 3:44pm On Jan 26, 2015
Nice one @OP

There are several youth empowerment program already existing out there, you may google them and try to learn one or two things from them.

I suggest you partner with others who will voluntier help train the youth in various skill after which they will be empowered and monitored.

Kudos to you and best of luck

(1) (Reply)

Sell And Buy Just Anything On Www.okrikamarket.com / Nigeria Signs MOU To Set Up 500MW Coal Power Plant. / Fairly Used Dump Trucks Available For Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.