Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,592 members, 7,823,577 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Christmas Songs You Never Get Tired Of Hearing! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Christmas Songs You Never Get Tired Of Hearing! (1520 Views)

Why You Should Take Note Of Some Songs You Listen To. / Read This When You’re Tired Of Everything / Names You Are Sick Of Hearing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christmas Songs You Never Get Tired Of Hearing! by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 24, 2008
Christmas songs that gets you in the mood of the holiday.

You play them while driving in your car.
While your children are running around
While the food is cooking in the kitchen
Songs you hear in the mall/store while shopping

Christmas songs that just wnt leave!!! cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Christmas Songs You Never Get Tired Of Hearing! by H2O2: 8:17pm On Dec 24, 2008
Odun nlo s'opin o baba rere
fi isho re sho wa o t'omo t'omo
oun tio pa mi lekun o l'odun tun tun
mama je ko . . .
Re: Christmas Songs You Never Get Tired Of Hearing! by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 24, 2008
Re: Christmas Songs You Never Get Tired Of Hearing! by MrCrackles(m): 8:21pm On Dec 24, 2008
Mariah Carey ~ All i want for Xmas angry angry angry angry
Re: Christmas Songs You Never Get Tired Of Hearing! by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 24, 2008
H2O2:

Odun nlo s'opin o baba rere
fi isho re sho wa o t'omo t'omo
oun tio pa mi lekun o l'odun tun tun
mama je ko . . .
Lol, Happy to see you in the spirit
Re: Christmas Songs You Never Get Tired Of Hearing! by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 24, 2008
MrCrackles:

Mariah Carey ~ All i want for Xmas angry angry angry angry
Brashhhhh, I thought I missed telling you "Safe journey".
Yaaayyyy, I was going to kill myself. cheesy

Merry Christmas in advance and safe journey kiss
Re: Christmas Songs You Never Get Tired Of Hearing! by goodass(m): 8:22pm On Dec 24, 2008
we 3 kings
Re: Christmas Songs You Never Get Tired Of Hearing! by MrCrackles(m): 8:24pm On Dec 24, 2008
Yo babe merry xmas and a happy new year in advance to you too
Only here for a minute, itz hectic
Shout u soon
! kiss
Re: Christmas Songs You Never Get Tired Of Hearing! by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 24, 2008
MrCrackles:

Yo babe merry xmas and a happy new year in advance to you too
Only here for a minute, itz hectic
Shout u soon
! kiss
ok, you take care smiley

@post
OMG!! I hear this 24/hrs a day angry angry

jingle bells
[flash=425,355]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2MFducncsg&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01[/flash]
Re: Christmas Songs You Never Get Tired Of Hearing! by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 24, 2008
Re: Christmas Songs You Never Get Tired Of Hearing! by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 24, 2008
Mariah Carey - Santa Claus is coming to town
[flash=425,355]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7KjwyPwEWE&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6[/flash]
Re: Christmas Songs You Never Get Tired Of Hearing! by KB1(m): 11:16pm On Dec 24, 2008
Jiggle Balls
Re: Christmas Songs You Never Get Tired Of Hearing! by Nobody: 12:57am On Dec 25, 2008
O Holy Night. cool Got goosebumps. cool

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rt0VfiFxtHo
Re: Christmas Songs You Never Get Tired Of Hearing! by H2O2: 1:06am On Dec 25, 2008
Frosty the snowman
Was a jolly happy soul
With a corncob pipe and a button nose
And two eyes made out of coal

Frosty the snowman
Is a fairytale they say
He was made of snow
But the children know . . .

- - -

O come All Ye Faithful
joyful and yea
Re: Christmas Songs You Never Get Tired Of Hearing! by earTHMama: 1:58am On Dec 25, 2008
Re: Christmas Songs You Never Get Tired Of Hearing! by NaJaHaJe(f): 3:14am On Dec 25, 2008
that one from slade . . . . I can't remember now . .  .uuhhhmmm undecided  i love it tho. They always play in shopping centres and in shops, it totally changes the atmosphere. I love it.

My second one is O Holy night . . . . oh my! Fab song. I sang it a few weeks ago and I loved everym minuite of it! smiley
Re: Christmas Songs You Never Get Tired Of Hearing! by Nobody: 3:55am On Dec 25, 2008
Let It Snow - Natalie Brown - Christmas Holiday Music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyY9SKpGs_Y
Re: Christmas Songs You Never Get Tired Of Hearing! by Nobody: 4:08am On Dec 25, 2008
Re: Christmas Songs You Never Get Tired Of Hearing! by Nobody: 4:10am On Dec 25, 2008
Re: Christmas Songs You Never Get Tired Of Hearing! by H2O2: 4:16am On Dec 25, 2008
we wish you a merry christmas
we wish you a merry christmas
we wish you

pool sucker
Re: Christmas Songs You Never Get Tired Of Hearing! by Nobody: 4:23am On Dec 25, 2008
@post
Hark! The Herald Angel Sing

Bite me!!
My first time tongue
Re: Christmas Songs You Never Get Tired Of Hearing! by Treetop20(m): 5:25am On Dec 25, 2008
all of them. i like Christmas songs

(1) (Reply)

Should Nigeria Police Go To Drink In A Beer Parlour With Gun / Monitor Lizard Enters Student Hostel In Ebsu Presco Campus / Actor Solomon Akiyesi Marries For The 4th Time At Rumuepirikom PortHacourt Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.