Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,513 members, 7,954,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:00 PM

LIL WAYNE Finally Leaves The YMCMB Record Label, Sues Birdman For $8 Million! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / LIL WAYNE Finally Leaves The YMCMB Record Label, Sues Birdman For $8 Million! (1232 Views)

Runtown's Record Label Sues Him To Court For Boycotting Funds / Lil-wayne Finally Sues Birdman's Cashmoney Records / Lil Wayne Leaves Cash Money, Sues Birdman For $8M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LIL WAYNE Finally Leaves The YMCMB Record Label, Sues Birdman For $8 Million! by supermodel2012: 4:20pm On Jan 26, 2015
Birdman and Lil Wayne have officially declared war … settlement talks have broken down and Wayne will now sue his mentor, claiming among other things Birdman owes him $8 million.

As TMZ reported … the 2 Titans tried coming to terms this week but it wasn’t meant to be. Now Wayne will ask a judge to declare him free of Cash Money and Birdman’s control. Wayne says Birdman has violated their contract by withholding the release of his new album.

As for the $8 MILLION claim … Wayne says Birdman owed the money for his latest album — it was supposed to be an advance.

Read more at http://www.360nobs.com/2015/01/lil-wayne-finally-leaves-the-ymcmb-record-label-sues-birdman-for-8-million/

Re: LIL WAYNE Finally Leaves The YMCMB Record Label, Sues Birdman For $8 Million! by Richie0974: 4:36pm On Jan 26, 2015
Na lie joor
Re: LIL WAYNE Finally Leaves The YMCMB Record Label, Sues Birdman For $8 Million! by dkronicle(m): 4:52pm On Jan 26, 2015
Dey did dsame to tyga. Holding stars record down.
Re: LIL WAYNE Finally Leaves The YMCMB Record Label, Sues Birdman For $8 Million! by supermodel2012: 8:22am On Jan 27, 2015
how?
Richie0974:
Na lie joor
Re: LIL WAYNE Finally Leaves The YMCMB Record Label, Sues Birdman For $8 Million! by tobiboss(m): 8:46am On Jan 27, 2015
I thought they had a father-son relationship?

(1) (Reply)

Did Kelly Rowland Nail These Looks? / I Imported Lots Of AK47 When I Came To Nigeria To Bury My Father- Jidenna / Please What Are They Doing? (SEE PHOTOS) And Why Is She Crying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.