Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Francine Rivers Fans - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Francine Rivers Fans (961 Views)

'the Last Sin Eater'- Francine Rivers. Book Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Francine Rivers Fans by nisot23(f): 9:23pm On Dec 24, 2008
hi nairalanders.merry christmas and happy new year 2 all.i just wanted to tell u about this book i read this year and i'd like 4 u guys 2 also get it.its by Francine Rivers called Redeeming Love.its such a great book.d best i have read in along time.
Re: Francine Rivers Fans by SeanT21(f): 10:18pm On Dec 24, 2008
Explain More cheesy

What is it about?
Re: Francine Rivers Fans by Tgirl4real(f): 2:13am On Dec 25, 2008
I love Francine Rivers cheesy

Have you seen the Mark of The Lion Series
Re: Francine Rivers Fans by tpia: 7:50am On Dec 25, 2008
nisot23:

hi nairalanders.merry christmas and happy new year 2 all.i just wanted to tell u about this book i read this year and i'd like for you guys 2 also get it.its by Francine Rivers called Redeeming Love.its such a great book.d best i have read in along time.

shocking but very lovely book. smiley I've often wondered if thats what Pretty Woman was based on.

I've read mark of the Lion series. Unforgettable. smiley
Re: Francine Rivers Fans by nisot23(f): 12:25pm On Dec 25, 2008
its basically about God's continuous wait for we humans to turn from our sins.d story was about a girl called Angel.she was into prostitution although she unwillingly went into it.after a long time,God sent a man her way.the man had been given a revelation that he would marry a prostitute.so he tried and tried to win Angel's heart and marry her.However one day, the man found luck and Angel married him(though she didnt love him still).He tried all he could to make her love him and live like his wife but she kept going back to her old life until she eventually experienced God Himself .The story is similar to that of Hosea in the bible.
Re: Francine Rivers Fans by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 28, 2008
I was reading A Voice In The Wind. I think it's a prequel to A Whisper In The Darkness. Lovely books, set in the times after Jesus' death. Didn't finish it though, I was going away and my sister wasn't willing to let go.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Remeber The First Book You Read? / a book i'm dealing with. / Admission At Michael Okpara University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.