Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,628 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

I Am A Sunglasses Freak!!! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Am A Sunglasses Freak!!! (2195 Views)

Can You Buy N63,900 Sunglasses? / Jumpsuits, Blazers, Sandals , Accessories & Sunglasses! / Caps With Sunglasses: Cool? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A Sunglasses Freak!!! by SeanT21(f): 9:59pm On Dec 24, 2008
In the winertime,summertime or whatever you can always see me wearing my sunglasses~~When I am shopping in Wal Mart,I have shades on~~When I am going clubbing,I have some shades on~~When I am driving,I have shades on.

I love the feeling that I get.I feel anonymous each time I put it on.No one knows who is behind the dark shades and I can get away with everything.I once went shopping with my hair looking a hot mess but it did not bother me because I had shades on.

Am I alone in this?
Re: I Am A Sunglasses Freak!!! by Pepeye(f): 10:25pm On Dec 24, 2008
No u aren’t. . . . I m a big fan of big round sunglasses
Re: I Am A Sunglasses Freak!!! by mohawkchic(f): 12:44am On Dec 25, 2008
SeanT21:

In the winertime,summertime or whatever you can always see me wearing my sunglasses~~When I am shopping in Wal Mart,I have shades on~~When I am going clubbing,I have some shades on~~When I am driving,I have shades on.

I love the feeling that I get.I feel anonymous each time I put it on.No one knows who is behind the dark shades and I can get away with everything.I once went shopping with my hair looking a hot mess but it did not bother me because I had shades on.

Am I alone in this?

~Oooh Yes you are!! cheesy Much as i love sunglasses,I[i]ONLY [/i] use [b]Sun[/b]galsses for what its intended for,keeping the sun out of my eyes!! tongue

~I get the whole "feeling Anonymous thing" when you have on the big ole blinkers on . . am guilty of popping my SG up my head,when the sun goes down . . sat on too many SG cry
Re: I Am A Sunglasses Freak!!! by Pepeye(f): 7:41pm On Dec 25, 2008
SeanT21:

Am I alone in this?

Always luff to google up if need be cool. . . . its classic modern day mask, yes a mask if u ask me. . .you get away with a lot of things. . . hides a multitude of sins. wink

Wide frames that create the illusion of less length, oval oversize, round shapes and aviators are my fav. . . .

they help shield the eyes from the rays of the sun
Re: I Am A Sunglasses Freak!!! by iice(f): 1:24pm On Dec 26, 2008
I rarely wear them, and when i do, i use it mostly on the beach tongue or a hair band.
My mother though does not go out with them. The sun irritates her eyes.
Re: I Am A Sunglasses Freak!!! by bluespice(f): 4:16pm On Dec 26, 2008
as long as i'm outside, my shades are on
ive gotten so used to them that the slightest exposure to direct sunlight
hurts my eyes embarassed
oh what the hell, i dont think im addicted tho,
i just have a very close relationship with them tongue
Re: I Am A Sunglasses Freak!!! by rubbiee(f): 6:56pm On Dec 27, 2008
so am i
Re: I Am A Sunglasses Freak!!! by 190: 8:16pm On Dec 27, 2008
ehhen rubie so u love sunglasses, i would get enuf 4 u wink
Re: I Am A Sunglasses Freak!!! by bronxdog: 8:54pm On Dec 27, 2008
so?
Re: I Am A Sunglasses Freak!!! by MadMax1(f): 8:48pm On Dec 29, 2008
I so know what you mean. grin
Have em in colours and shapes you won't believe. They're one item that turn a look from cool to supercool. cool
Don't hide behind em tho.
Re: I Am A Sunglasses Freak!!! by Geekiewhiz: 9:17pm On Jan 02, 2009
Max can I come see your collection sometime? grin I might steal,er, borrow,some tho.
Re: I Am A Sunglasses Freak!!! by Dclique(m): 4:05am On Jan 07, 2009
Loool,
ur nt alone, me too.
Re: I Am A Sunglasses Freak!!! by MadMax1(f): 12:32pm On Jan 09, 2009
Geekiewhiz:

Max can I come see your collection sometime? grin I might steal,er, borrow,some tho.

I know where you can get geek sunglasses,Sabrina. tongue Dclique don't mind her o.She ees batty.
Re: I Am A Sunglasses Freak!!! by tRoOE(f): 6:26am On Jan 10, 2009
I use to be into them especially during my college yrs, but have outgrown them nowI guess age is catching up to me grin grin
Re: I Am A Sunglasses Freak!!! by Pepeye(f): 8:27am On Jan 10, 2009
tRoOE:

I use to be into them especially during my college years, but have outgrown them nowI guess age is catching up to me grin grin

are u that old??
Re: I Am A Sunglasses Freak!!! by sexyLeamon(f): 8:28am On Jan 10, 2009
SeanT21:

Am I alone in this?

hmm actually I love it too but this kind, you are alone cheesy
Re: I Am A Sunglasses Freak!!! by sammyjl(f): 9:23am On Apr 01, 2009
Pepeye:

are u that old??

Everything has an end time to end and that was that
Re: I Am A Sunglasses Freak!!! by lahips: 11:46am On Apr 01, 2009
Re: I Am A Sunglasses Freak!!! by tRoOE(f): 6:20pm On Apr 01, 2009
Pepeye:

are u that old??
lmafoooooooooo grin grin grin

sammyjl:

Everything has an end time to end and that was that
Abi oooo wink
Re: I Am A Sunglasses Freak!!! by pureminded: 6:44pm On Apr 01, 2009
Sunglassess ! It gives you the Swaga cheesy, Gurls, your not the only one into Sunglassess o, I love them like undecided I got 6 solid pairs, gucci,prada, etc But my favorite is Burberry (Got their Belt,shoe, etc , I just rhyme them up) U know (All the Swaga) wink cheesy

Check the one on my profile out kiss (e fain small)
Re: I Am A Sunglasses Freak!!! by SeanT21(f): 8:39pm On Apr 01, 2009
pureminded:

Sunglassess ! It gives you the Swaga cheesy, Gurls, your not the only one into Sunglassess o, I love them like undecided I got 6 solid pairs, gucci,prada, etc But my favorite is Burberry (Got their Belt,shoe, etc , I just rhyme them up) U know (All the Swaga) wink cheesy

Check the one on my profile out kiss (e fain small)

Exactly.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Whats The First Item You Remove When You Come Back Home(room)! / Makeup Artists And Stores Selling Cosmetics In Enugu / How To Get That Pink/reddish Attractive Lips(part 2!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.