Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

“I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 (45290 Views)

Anita Joseph: I Never Said I Was Pregnant / Make-up Transformation Of Toyin Lawani's Staff / Toyin Lawani's Womb Being Stitched Up After Operation (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 by Nobody: 7:11am On Jan 27, 2015
francizy:

Did i even condem anybody here?
Man understand my point!
In short, just go to bed.. angry
Not explaining poo no more angry

Than better stop because talking shittt.
Re: “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 by Nobody: 7:16am On Jan 27, 2015
majekdom2:
what is wrong in being a babymama . your thoughts on issues does not make it valid or legal . there is no where in the law where it is written being a babymama is a crime . I should ask you why your igbo ladies are prostitutes . please dont allow peeps see you as unintelligent.

I made clear to my husband that if he wants anything to do with me and his future, he has to marry me and am not african but am not gonna one of those black women who dragging 5 kids after and has no ring or man by her side. Disgrace to woman!

1 Like

Re: “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 by tonychristopher: 7:22am On Jan 27, 2015
majekdom2:
what is wrong in being a babymama . your thoughts on issues does not make it valid or legal . there is no where in the law where it is written being a babymama is a crime . I should ask you why your igbo ladies are prostitutes . please dont allow peeps see you as unintelligent.

Having kids out of marriage is bad.
The child becomes illegitimate
What we call bastard

In my place it is frown at

If the bastard is a boy
He is automatically did inherited And mocked at . This is a way to stop this

That is why Igbo woman will make sure you married her if you give am belle

Who wants to marry her

So there is something wrong

Our concept of marriage and yours ain't same that's why we ain't compatible
Re: “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 by tonychristopher: 7:27am On Jan 27, 2015
BinghiNya:
yours genenieve nnaji is from ? Hope you didn't forget fani kayode was fuc king bianca even when ojukwu was alive, I am sure you must have fuc ked up to 6 yoruba dicks, the babymamas in igboland end up in brothels in yorubaland.

When have you seen Genevieve flaunt her illegitimate child ..she knows its frowned at in Igbo land and automatically makes her tokunbo

It is highly frowned at

Do the research

1 Like

Re: “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 by tonychristopher: 7:37am On Jan 27, 2015
francizy:

Nwannem wanyi, must we always drag people to the mud when some few people misbehave or do abnormal things? That some few do it, doesn't mean all of them do it. Please let's try and kill all these bashing/beefing here cuz it keeps tearing this country apart.

Nna

What is left of the country or are u still at one Nigeria
Re: “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 by odave: 7:42am On Jan 27, 2015
babyosisi:
Why are Yorubas very proud of being babymamas and having children out of wedlock
This is just so absurd
Virtually every Yoruba actress out there is borning pikin and proud of it
Shouldn't illegitimate births be a shameful thing in any decent culture?
This is why I tell Igbo girls to marry Yoruba men at their own peril
Their idea about marriage and family is totally different from ours
Theirs is the only culture I know where a married man will impregnant mistresses and his family members including mother and sisters and uncles and sometimes wives will happily wear asho ebi to go and do naming ceremony and owanbe
It boggles the mind how this sort of thing can be acceptable
Alu
There is hardly any yoruba person that doesn't have comma in their family history
Either dem papa play away match born pikins or dem mama Born for other people wey no be their papa
The day I heard from a Yoruba person that in their culture once a mistress has your baby,she becomes equated to a wife,I said Tufiakwa
I hope non yorubas know this their belief before going in

This hate speech isn't helping us in this country, someone told you something and u believed it hook and sinker? This is why you need to leave ur hometown, go to other regions in nigeria and try to learn. Don't be judgmental and don't rely on market women gossips. With all the hatred you've stored in your mind how can you ever be part of solution to tribalism, ethnocentric and Stereotype problems we face in nigeria. Your comment is unintelligent at all. The hate you have for yoruba is just too much. Imagine someone like you being the president of nigeria...smh
Re: “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 by baronchuks(m): 7:44am On Jan 27, 2015
we don't know her here in kenya
Re: “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:45am On Jan 27, 2015
i dont no the reason why she make it public.. that she dated 22 years old guy.. this is rubbish.. angry
Re: “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 by pazienza(m): 7:56am On Jan 27, 2015
They match each other. They look alike, she should marry him, she has my support and not judgement.

Life is too short, the pursuit of happiness is what drives all human, if he makes her happy, then he is good for her, irrespective of what people that doesn't matter says.
Re: “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 27, 2015
tonychristopher:

Having kids out of marriage is bad.
The child becomes illegitimate
What we call bastard

In my place it is frown at

If the bastard is a boy
He is automatically did inherited And mocked at . This is a way to stop this

That is why Igbo woman will make sure you married her if you give am belle

Who wants to marry her

So there is something wrong

Our concept of marriage and yours ain't same that's why we ain't compatible
oh thats your tradition and wher did you read in my post where I said we are compatible . who cares about your tradition . does the fact that I get married to an igbo woman makes it compulsory for me t remain in the marriage. I can always divorce if I want ...... stop living in ur delusions.
Re: “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 27, 2015
voodoo85:

I made clear to my husband that if he wants anything to do with me and his future, he has to marry me and am not african but am not gonna one of those black women who dragging 5 kids after and has no ring or man by her side. Disgrace to woman!
yes , you made it clear but do you know how many concubines are carrying his babies . if a woman is ok being a babymama , good for her . it is best to remain a baby mama than to stay in a frustrated marriage.
Re: “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 by WoyToubaDigital(m): 8:43am On Jan 27, 2015
who is bisi alimi sef
Re: “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 by kent79: 8:49am On Jan 27, 2015
Thank God u didn't do it

Re: “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 by tonychristopher: 9:19am On Jan 27, 2015
majekdom2:
oh thats your tradition and wher did you read in my post where I said we are compatible . who cares about your tradition . does the fact that I get married to an igbo woman makes it compulsory for me t remain in the marriage. I can always divorce if I want ...... stop living in ur delusions.

THAT IS WHY I SAID THAT WE HAVE DIFFERENT VIEWS AND WE CANT BE COMPATIBLE

YOU HAVE NOT MARRIED YET YOU ARE THINKING DIVORCE
NOW I AM NOT MARRIED AND I THINK OF HOW TO MAKE IT WORK

SO OUR VIEWS CANT BE THE SAME ON MARRIAGE
Re: “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 by francizy(m): 9:26am On Jan 27, 2015
kobonaire:
young lad ... just admit that you were wrong with your OP instead of this endless blabber.

OK. Happy now? undecided
Re: “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 by francizy(m): 9:27am On Jan 27, 2015
voodoo85:

Than better stop because talking shittt.

Hoekay! undecided
Re: “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 by ng4u(f): 9:28am On Jan 27, 2015
olufikistick:
and so?
God have something to say
Re: “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 by francizy(m): 9:31am On Jan 27, 2015
tonychristopher:

Nna

What is left of the country or are u still at one Nigeria

My bro, as we never realize Biafra, let's just try and forgive and forget about the past and see if we can live peacefully in Nigeria. Even tho I know its very difficult but nothing is impossible you know.

1 Like

Re: “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 by Missmossy(f): 9:42am On Jan 27, 2015
What ever rocks their boat cheesy life is too short to care about what some people may think.

2 Likes

Re: “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 27, 2015
majekdom2:
yes , you made it clear but do you know how many concubines are carrying his babies . if a woman is ok being a babymama , good for her . it is best to remain a baby mama than to stay in a frustrated marriage.

Zero.
Re: “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 27, 2015
[quote author=FrancisTony post=30158940]
Paedophile is an adult who's sexually attracted to [b]young children.[/b]

That got me cracking.
These Nairalanders will not kill sum1
grin grin grin grin grin ;DROTFL grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 by logica(m): 12:01pm On Jan 27, 2015
babyosisi:
Why are Yorubas very proud of being babymamas and having children out of wedlock
This is just so absurd
Virtually every Yoruba actress out there is borning pikin and proud of it
Shouldn't illegitimate births be a shameful thing in any decent culture?
This is why I tell Igbo girls to marry Yoruba men at their own peril
Their idea about marriage and family is totally different from ours
Theirs is the only culture I know where a married man will impregnant mistresses and his family members including mother and sisters and uncles and sometimes wives will happily wear asho ebi to go and do naming ceremony and owanbe
It boggles the mind how this sort of thing can be acceptable
Alu
There is hardly any yoruba person that doesn't have comma in their family history
Either dem papa play away match born pikins or dem mama Born for other people wey no be their papa
The day I heard from a Yoruba person that in their culture once a mistress has your baby,she becomes equated to a wife,I said Tufiakwa
I hope non yorubas know this their belief before going in
Sebi Genevieve is Yoruba. Even Grace Amah is Yoruba. Should I continue listing these "Yoruba" women proud to have children out of wedlock?
Re: “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 by tonychristopher: 12:07pm On Jan 27, 2015
francizy:

My bro, as we never realize Biafra, let's just try and forgive and forget about the past and see if we can live peacefully in Nigeria. Even tho I know its very difficult but nothing is impossible you know.

But we have been living peacefully in Nigeria ..igbos has never caused any restiveness or riots lately ..but others have been looting us and hating us .so I think the more we talk about this the international community will take notice

Don't you think so
Don't you wanna go home
Re: “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 by tonychristopher: 12:08pm On Jan 27, 2015
logica:
Sebi Genevieve is Yoruba. Even Grace Amah is Yoruba. Should I continue listing these "Yoruba" women proud to have children out of wedlock?

Grace amah isn't Igbo

Now name another one
Re: “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 by logica(m): 12:10pm On Jan 27, 2015
tonychristopher:

Grace amah isn't Igbo

Now name another one
OK, Ebonyi State is not Igbo. No wahala. Kween Onokala...

You know, I'm beginning to realize that you guys are genetically predisposed to delusion. You actually believe NO Igbo girl has children out of wedlock?
Re: “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 by tonychristopher: 12:16pm On Jan 27, 2015
logica:
OK, Ebonyi State is not Igbo. No wahala. Kween Onokala...

You know, I'm beginning to realize that you guys are genetically predisposed to delusion. You actually believe NO Igbo girl has children out of wedlock?

I did not say that they don't have girls out of wedlock ..they might but its low and its frowned upon and not celebrated like in Yoruba land with owambe and asobi
Re: “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 by logica(m): 12:21pm On Jan 27, 2015
tonychristopher:

I did not say that they don't have girls out of wedlock ..they might but its low and its frowned upon and not celebrated like in Yoruba land with owambe and asobi
Yay! You should have every reason to be proud of your backward mentality. Continue to deceive yourselves that you produce modest and upright women while we all know the origin of most of the women that line the streets of Allen Avenue and Isaac John at night.
Re: “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:26pm On Jan 27, 2015
@logical he be like ssay u too dey raid that street u no were dey stay at night u dey patronise them grin grin
logica:
Yay! You should have every reason to be proud of your backward mentality. Continue to deceive yourselves that you produce modest and upright women while we all know the origin of most of the women that line the streets of Allen Avenue and Isaac John at night.
Re: “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 by tonychristopher: 12:48pm On Jan 27, 2015
logica:

O YOU MUST BE A GRAND PATRON, WE ALSO KNOW THE ORGIN OF WOMEN THAT LINE WETHERAL
Re: “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 by logica(m): 12:54pm On Jan 27, 2015
tonychristopher:

O YOU MUST BE A GRAND PATRON, WE ALSO KNOW THE ORGIN OF WOMEN THAT LhINE WETHERAL
Of course I'm a patron. You think I'm a delusional hypocrite like you? I can even tell you which local government (in the South East) where most of them come from.
Re: “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 by logica(m): 12:55pm On Jan 27, 2015
adewumiopeyemi:
@logical he be like ssay u too dey raid that street u no were dey stay at night u dey patronise them grin grin
Yes I crawl at night. Any more doubts?
Re: “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 by tonychristopher: 1:22pm On Jan 27, 2015
logica:
Of course I'm a patron. You think I'm a delusional hypocrite like you? I can even tell you which local government (in the South East) where most of them come from.

take am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Nollywood Actress Ngozi Ezeonu Sick Too? She Loses Weight Drastically (photos / Sophie Momodu In Bikini, Dazzles In Vacation Pictures / Thierry Henry Whispering Into 2face's Ear (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.