Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,400 members, 7,839,751 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Help! Debit Transaction Notification >> 155,000.00naira - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! Debit Transaction Notification >> 155,000.00naira (812 Views)

Divorce Notification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Debit Transaction Notification >> 155,000.00naira by savesoul(m): 11:38pm On Dec 24, 2008
Make una Help me oooooo, i opened my mail this evening just to receive my pleasant xmas present from GTB. Those assh**s debited my hard earned cash of 155,000 naira, i have tried the customer care number several times, i don't know what to do ooooooo. and to make it more annoying the transaction took place at the head office!!!! I now have a very good reason to stop banking with those exalted animals. if i don't get my money as soon as possible, i will make sure at least 20 of their top staff make the deadline to heaven this year,. I need advice oooooo. angry angry angry
Re: Help! Debit Transaction Notification >> 155,000.00naira by Orunmila1(m): 11:45pm On Dec 24, 2008
N155,000 is a lot of money but my advice is - go to your bank and lodge a complain. You have absolutely no reason to kill bank staffs over this, there's a possibilty that it was an accounting mistake/error or may be you are a victim of fraud. Whatever it is, go to your bank first and lodge a complain.
Re: Help! Debit Transaction Notification >> 155,000.00naira by ifyalways(f): 11:52pm On Dec 24, 2008
NL is not the right place for you now,Go to the bank and lodge a complain ASAP.
Re: Help! Debit Transaction Notification >> 155,000.00naira by manenof: 2:06pm On Dec 26, 2008
this is absolute the wrong place to do this and to make matter worse mention the name. i know of gtconnect and is up and running 24/7 are u sure that is the number you are trying to call. Perhaps that could be a machine error have you tried checking a second time.

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY UNACCEPTABLE.
Re: Help! Debit Transaction Notification >> 155,000.00naira by spoilt(f): 5:05am On Dec 28, 2008
*Yawn*
You havent gone to your bank and you are raising dust here. Or you just want us to know you have 155,000 naira?
Re: Help! Debit Transaction Notification >> 155,000.00naira by plappville(f): 4:16pm On Dec 28, 2008
spoilt:

*Yawn*
You havent gone to your bank and you are raising dust here. Or you just want us to know you have 155,000 naira?

grin grin grin grin u no funny @ all oo, person dey cry u dey tell am say if he want make nairaland know say he get 155,000 naira.
that is not a huge amount of money to announce. he alone needed some advice from us.

@ topic: go to ur bank first and confirm, no matter wat the case dont kill any1 plz, good luck.
Re: Help! Debit Transaction Notification >> 155,000.00naira by savesoul(m): 8:43am On Dec 30, 2008
I am very sorry for replying late to this thread. My apologies , it was due to my running around on the matter.
i called GTConnect and told them about the problem , they told me to hold on till Monday and go to the nearest GTB bank to complain. When i got to GTB bank on Monday , i immediately lodged a complain on the issue, to my greatest surprise another 256,000 has just been transferred from my account that morning. I am just confused, sick, and weak. the bank told me they have to block my account with immediate effect. I don't even have funds to spend the new year with my peeps. Angry Angry. I still need advise from you guys, The money in my account is for my education, i have been saving to be able to travel next year to England to study, this is a big set back for me. please if any one can plz answer this questions
1. Can i get my money back?
2. How soon?
3. How can someone go into the bank and transfer money from my account without the use of ATM or Online banking?

I am confused Nairalanders, plz help me.I hope Seun puts this on the Homepage so i can get enough help and ideas
Re: Help! Debit Transaction Notification >> 155,000.00naira by darqly(m): 11:18am On Dec 30, 2008
Hate to say this, but I find it hard to believe that you've somehow lost nearky 400k and you cannot go into any branch to request for a simple statement of account in the very least to see where your money went. Instead you're blowing empty threats and mis-posting on the wrong childboards!!

Money never vanishes into thin air in a bank, there's ALWAYS a trail, audit trail we call it- Every debit has a damn credit. You have an account officer, assuming you haven't dispatched him to the great beyond yet, see him at your branch and view your account history. If the entries were wrong entries, they'll be reversed ASAP. If your account has been compromised I.E internet banking or maybe you exposed your PIN, then restrictions will be placed on your account and investigations carried out to see how much can be recovered.
Cheers Mate, !!

(1) (Reply)

It Is Easier To Change A Way-ward Husband Than A Nagging Wife / Is There Hope For The Baren (childless Homes)? / Birth Control In Nigeria, Is It Possible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.