Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Tania Omotayo, Wizkid's Girlfriend Caught Enjoying Hot Amala - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tania Omotayo, Wizkid's Girlfriend Caught Enjoying Hot Amala (50257 Views)

Wizkid’s Girlfriend, Justine Skye, Jealous Over Photo He Posted / Photo Of Harrysong And Tania Omotayo, Wizkid's Ex-Girlfriend Got Fans Talking / Wizkid's Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Releases New Modeling Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tania Omotayo, Wizkid's Girlfriend Caught Enjoying Hot Amala by Malawian(m): 4:34pm On Jan 27, 2015
i can only immagine the colour of her shait.

1 Like

Re: Tania Omotayo, Wizkid's Girlfriend Caught Enjoying Hot Amala by celestino1960: 4:35pm On Jan 27, 2015
am seeing things

Re: Tania Omotayo, Wizkid's Girlfriend Caught Enjoying Hot Amala by iamord(m): 4:36pm On Jan 27, 2015
She looks decent and like a person to take home to mama!! But. I wonder how she will cope with wizkid bursting sexy ladies profusely grin
Re: Tania Omotayo, Wizkid's Girlfriend Caught Enjoying Hot Amala by adolphusberit(m): 4:36pm On Jan 27, 2015
Harry nor eat d food leave d babe make she nor report u to my frd wizkid ..
Re: Tania Omotayo, Wizkid's Girlfriend Caught Enjoying Hot Amala by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 27, 2015
celeron40:
And this is news? This generation is so lost in people-worship..."Eating amala"..so?
you should've ignored the thread
Re: Tania Omotayo, Wizkid's Girlfriend Caught Enjoying Hot Amala by mattymaticks: 4:40pm On Jan 27, 2015
celeron40:
And this is news? This generation is so lost in people-worship..."Eating amala"..so?
I tire oh
Re: Tania Omotayo, Wizkid's Girlfriend Caught Enjoying Hot Amala by allanphash7(m): 4:41pm On Jan 27, 2015
So she cant use her hand right?
Re: Tania Omotayo, Wizkid's Girlfriend Caught Enjoying Hot Amala by BeauHomme: 4:51pm On Jan 27, 2015
Caught?? Who caught who?
Two ppl took a pix and it was released. Is that now d definition of "caught"? Besides,they didn't seem like they were hiding or something. Gutter journalism @ its best
Re: Tania Omotayo, Wizkid's Girlfriend Caught Enjoying Hot Amala by rabimlomo: 4:51pm On Jan 27, 2015
chai. Amala with fork?
Re: Tania Omotayo, Wizkid's Girlfriend Caught Enjoying Hot Amala by Beesluv: 4:53pm On Jan 27, 2015
She for use hand to eat the amala to make her betterest pikin
Re: Tania Omotayo, Wizkid's Girlfriend Caught Enjoying Hot Amala by bee444: 5:00pm On Jan 27, 2015
amzee:
Five star music star, Harrysong
shared this photo of Wizkid’s
beautiful girlfriend, Tania
Omotayo enjoying Amala for
lunch. She smiled while she took
a photo with Harrysong and it
seemed to us like she was really
enjoying the meal. Good to know
she enjoys native meals. She’s a
‘Beta Pikin’ *in Harrysong ‘s
voice*.

http://ysgpboygist..com/2015/01/wizkids-girlfriend-tania-omotayo-caught.html?m=1

You're so vain @poster
Re: Tania Omotayo, Wizkid's Girlfriend Caught Enjoying Hot Amala by deanxy: 5:00pm On Jan 27, 2015
GMB 2015
Re: Tania Omotayo, Wizkid's Girlfriend Caught Enjoying Hot Amala by daxon001(m): 5:02pm On Jan 27, 2015
Amule5000us:
This is the problem,trying to feel among when you are not even there at all.Tell me what she is reading considering the position of the book she is holding....lolzzzzz
*laffin in tapa*
i swear down dat lady no dey dull like Tania @all.
Ps:na wetin make her 9ja b datgrin

1 Like

Re: Tania Omotayo, Wizkid's Girlfriend Caught Enjoying Hot Amala by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 27, 2015
mzlizabelle:
Is there anything wrong with the fact that she's using a fork?
She's at work, so what do you guys expect?

She has a job embarassed
Re: Tania Omotayo, Wizkid's Girlfriend Caught Enjoying Hot Amala by dhabrite(m): 5:07pm On Jan 27, 2015
:Dhow does this affect M̶̲̅Ɣ life??
Re: Tania Omotayo, Wizkid's Girlfriend Caught Enjoying Hot Amala by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 27, 2015
axortedbabe:
beta PIKIN bcus say she dey eat amala..
who she be na...
jealousy jealousy.
Re: Tania Omotayo, Wizkid's Girlfriend Caught Enjoying Hot Amala by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 27, 2015
amzee:
voice*.

http://ysgpboygist..com/2015/01/wizkids-girlfriend-tania-omotayo-caught.html?m=1

Some bloggers are too cheap ! Why did you say '' Good to know she enjoys native meals". My God ! What the crap did you just say ? Show me a person living in Nigeria who doesn't eat any of our native food ? So what makes her special for you to make such statement ? You guys are just too low in self esteem.
Re: Tania Omotayo, Wizkid's Girlfriend Caught Enjoying Hot Amala by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 27, 2015
dancok:
jealousy jealousy.

Wetin be jealousy ? People like you talk like you can't ever afford a plate of rice in any fast food joint. Na u sabi.
Re: Tania Omotayo, Wizkid's Girlfriend Caught Enjoying Hot Amala by celeron40(m): 5:24pm On Jan 27, 2015
getafe:
you should've ignored the thread
You should've ignored my comment.
Re: Tania Omotayo, Wizkid's Girlfriend Caught Enjoying Hot Amala by tomiobj(m): 5:27pm On Jan 27, 2015
amzee:
voice*.

eatting amala with a fork
Re: Tania Omotayo, Wizkid's Girlfriend Caught Enjoying Hot Amala by OXCUBA: 5:55pm On Jan 27, 2015
using rubber fork .... to eat amala..... I can't wait to see her drink garri with Chinese sticks.
Re: Tania Omotayo, Wizkid's Girlfriend Caught Enjoying Hot Amala by omonla555: 5:57pm On Jan 27, 2015
is she not a human being or a Nigeria, what is so special?
Re: Tania Omotayo, Wizkid's Girlfriend Caught Enjoying Hot Amala by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 27, 2015
pls post something worthy about our celebs,what's the biggie in her eating amala stop posting trash its then we will see
Wizkid prostrate for his parent
olamide kissed his girlfriend
Terryg barbed his hair

very soon we will see topics telling us how they romance their wives
Re: Tania Omotayo, Wizkid's Girlfriend Caught Enjoying Hot Amala by DICKtator: 5:59pm On Jan 27, 2015
rokiatu:
Yea but I doubt it though.

Wooow!!
Your body is so wrooooooong!!!!
What will it take to hmmmmmmmm?

grin grin grin grin
Re: Tania Omotayo, Wizkid's Girlfriend Caught Enjoying Hot Amala by Oskilala: 6:01pm On Jan 27, 2015
cherryice:
This chic is growing old..its telling on her fast
Malawian:
i can only immagine the colour of her shait.
OXCUBA:
using rubber fork .... to eat amala..... I can't wait to see her drink garri with Chinese sticks.

See them undecided
Re: Tania Omotayo, Wizkid's Girlfriend Caught Enjoying Hot Amala by owolawitola(f): 6:19pm On Jan 27, 2015
She cant be enjoyin that amala if shez usin a fork. undecided
Re: Tania Omotayo, Wizkid's Girlfriend Caught Enjoying Hot Amala by Forwetinnah: 6:21pm On Jan 27, 2015
Yoruba girl eat amala una dey happy. When Putin puts Amala in his mouth, let me know. I'm having Onunu for supper this night..know what that means?? undecided
Re: Tania Omotayo, Wizkid's Girlfriend Caught Enjoying Hot Amala by notoriousbabe: 6:25pm On Jan 27, 2015
@ op She was eating amala and so fokn what?na sand you want make she chop before?this is why I always fight people on nairaland,mtcheeeew
Re: Tania Omotayo, Wizkid's Girlfriend Caught Enjoying Hot Amala by gpokraki(m): 6:29pm On Jan 27, 2015
Wizkid no get level again na Harry Song they help am service e gf .... Chai chai Harry Song dere z God oooooo .
Re: Tania Omotayo, Wizkid's Girlfriend Caught Enjoying Hot Amala by kobonaire(m): 6:35pm On Jan 27, 2015
celeron40:
People/celebrity worship is actually a common phenomenon in all countries/culture.
Re: Tania Omotayo, Wizkid's Girlfriend Caught Enjoying Hot Amala by simdam500(m): 6:37pm On Jan 27, 2015
southniyikaye: black and beautiful but why ur bosom come yellow naw? Anyway I like am like that o grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy nigga!!! Badt guy u be... see as u shadow wetin dey inside grin there...

Your telescope no dey dull wink
Re: Tania Omotayo, Wizkid's Girlfriend Caught Enjoying Hot Amala by creepsyme(f): 6:51pm On Jan 27, 2015
Begonia:
She's using a fork to eat it? lol
real satisfation is eating amala wit bare hands!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Shares Weight Loss Picture / Paul Okoye Signs A Lady To His Record Label (photo) / Dayo Amusa, Yemi Jacobs Involved In Accident With Dami Adenuga (Video, Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.