Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Peter Okoye And Lola's Court Wedding Picture - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye And Lola's Court Wedding Picture (30260 Views)

Unedited Photo From Laura Ikeji’s Court Wedding / Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Court Wedding Photos / Nuella And Tchidi Chikere's Court Wedding In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye And Lola's Court Wedding Picture by shizzle11(m): 10:05am On Jan 27, 2015
ichidodo:
Rubbish chelsae fan....if you like marry winch,good riddance.
bruv why naa? i dont get you'o

congrats again to the happy couple. cool

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye And Lola's Court Wedding Picture by femi4: 10:06am On Jan 27, 2015
adora4u1:
I know that Lola hardly smiles but for heaven sake this is her wedding! Smile, Jesus loves you! grin And that gown is just plain horrible! Sorry!
Adora! If you don't mind, I will like to see your wedding gown, that's if you are married sha

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye And Lola's Court Wedding Picture by osjoshua(m): 10:06am On Jan 27, 2015
marshalcarter:
Wetin concern me

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
then why did you click the thread....agbaya

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye And Lola's Court Wedding Picture by Olypeppy(f): 10:07am On Jan 27, 2015
Congrats to them#that sign post tho
Re: Peter Okoye And Lola's Court Wedding Picture by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 27, 2015
OROZONE:
Great
I feel so honored to be the first page
comment. All of my hard work and
dedication has paid off. Getting the top
comment has been a dream of mine for
many years, and I would like to thank
those who have helped me along the
way. First and foremost I would like to
thank God for giving me this opportunity.
Next I would like to thank my parents. I
would also like to thank my pet tadpole
for surviving against all odds for over a
week. Next I would like to thank the
squirrel that lives in my backyard for
climbing trees because that gives me
inspiration that I need to get through the
day. This is a special moment in my life
and I would like to thank any of my
unmentioned friends and family that
have helped me along the way. This
moment will be a moment that I will
never forget. I just remembered a few
other people I would like to thank;
nairaland, the fish I caught in primary three, my light in my room because I
wouldn’t be able to see the keyboard
without it, the internet for letting me go
on nairaland, my house because without
it I would be homeless, and last but not
least I would like to thank all the people
out there that actually took time out of
their day to read this. I cannot stress how
much of a big deal to me this is. I have
been trying to be the first comment on a
post for years, but that has not been
possible until this amazing day.
Hopefully my good luck will continue,
but this is undoubtedly a rare occasion.
If you asked me how I did this, I would
say, you can achieve anything you set
your mind on. To all the kids out there
reading this, I would like to tell them to
follow their dreams. Being the top
comment is amazing, Thank You
Everyone!!!
Lolzz ... u not FTC
Re: Peter Okoye And Lola's Court Wedding Picture by boss1310(m): 10:09am On Jan 27, 2015
if na me do court wedding people go say na poverty cause am.congrats pete
Re: Peter Okoye And Lola's Court Wedding Picture by kent79: 10:11am On Jan 27, 2015
Nice one
Re: Peter Okoye And Lola's Court Wedding Picture by 9jatatafo(m): 10:15am On Jan 27, 2015
Marriage journey just begun. Happy married life and please stay away from scandal

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye And Lola's Court Wedding Picture by ichidodo: 10:18am On Jan 27, 2015
shizzle11:
bruv why naa? i dont get you'o

congrats again to the happy couple. cool
Because he's chelsae fan....rubbish football club.
Re: Peter Okoye And Lola's Court Wedding Picture by adora4u1: 10:18am On Jan 27, 2015
femi4:
Adora! If you don't mind, I will like to see your wedding gown, that's if you are married sha

Are all wedding gowns fine? No. Must all wedding gowns be fine? No! Must you take Panadol for Lola? No! Chill! I was just making an observation. Don't take it personal. grin
Re: Peter Okoye And Lola's Court Wedding Picture by Janetozi(f): 10:19am On Jan 27, 2015
pretydiva:
Dey would of have done theirs same day wif Paul's
pls, interpret ur comment in English.
Re: Peter Okoye And Lola's Court Wedding Picture by rattlesnake(m): 10:25am On Jan 27, 2015
Old womans
Re: Peter Okoye And Lola's Court Wedding Picture by shizzle11(m): 10:26am On Jan 27, 2015
ichidodo:
Because he's chelsae fan....rubbish football club.
lol...that isnt enough to discard him as good riddance. Heck i dislike chelsea too, 'a noisy club of touts' cheesy but we ain't talking football here. Just wish them well and move on wink

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye And Lola's Court Wedding Picture by shizzle11(m): 10:30am On Jan 27, 2015
Janetozi:
lwkmd...gringrin

Classic!

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye And Lola's Court Wedding Picture by fairygeh(f): 10:31am On Jan 27, 2015
femi4:
Wetin woman dey take height do? The shorter, the better
if u read what i wrote properly,u would see where i wrote "my height" meaning i am not insulting her that she's short.
Re: Peter Okoye And Lola's Court Wedding Picture by ichidodo: 10:32am On Jan 27, 2015
shizzle11:
lol...that isnt enough to discard him as good riddance. Heck i dislike chelsea too, 'a noisy club of touts' cheesy but we ain't talking football here. Just wish them well and move on wink
Ok, i wish Peter and Lola Okoye happy married life plus long life and prosperity.....happy?

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye And Lola's Court Wedding Picture by Janetozi(f): 10:33am On Jan 27, 2015
osjoshua:
500 by 500 land for sale.....

cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy...NO OFFENCE THOUGH,JUST WANNA MAKE THE THREAD BORING-like the way GEJ borinise Nigeria
eyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!

U feel bored right?

Soon you will be fed 'up and if u can't take it any longer then give 'up.

GEJ till 2019
Re: Peter Okoye And Lola's Court Wedding Picture by lyntiffany(f): 10:34am On Jan 27, 2015
really admire this Lola of a woman her countenance is always alluring to me. Wish her an undying love in thier Union.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye And Lola's Court Wedding Picture by adexsimply(m): 10:49am On Jan 27, 2015
osjoshua:
500 by 500 land for sale.....
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy...NO OFFENCE THOUGH,JUST WANNA MAKE THE THREAD BORING-like the way GEJ borinise Nigeria
LWKMD..Something dey your head
Re: Peter Okoye And Lola's Court Wedding Picture by femi4: 10:50am On Jan 27, 2015
fairygeh:
if u read what i wrote properly,u would see where i wrote "my height" meaning i am not insulting her that she's short.
I didn't insult you, just emphasizing the fact that an average height for a woman is ok
Re: Peter Okoye And Lola's Court Wedding Picture by Badgers14: 10:51am On Jan 27, 2015
Question, is Lola the fair skinned lady on psquares video " bizzy body" they kinda look a like
Re: Peter Okoye And Lola's Court Wedding Picture by donsharwama(m): 10:52am On Jan 27, 2015
[b]GENERATE MORE THAN 10,000NAIRA EVERYDAY IN NIGERIA, JOIN MAKENAIRA INC TODAY (CYBER ADS BUSINESS FOR ALL NIGERIANS).http://makenaira.wapka.me/ref/07063478494

MakeNaira Advertising Media Is A Nigerian’s Leading Online Advertising Service, Sponsored By Nigerian Breweries.

And It’s A Very Easy Money Earning System By Sharing Referral Links With Friends, Family And Other People Through The Internet E.g: Blogs, Forums, Social Media, Facebook Walls, Facebook Pages, Groups, Twitter, Chat Rooms And Other Online Media.

Start Your Part Time Job And Get Paid Daily.

Signup Bonus: N200(once).
Login Bonus N50(Daily).
Referral Link Visit: N500(PER 1NEW REGISTERED VISITOR).
Minimum Payout: N5000.

It’s Very Posible For You To Earn More Than 20.000Naira Daily If URL Is Seriously Published.

To Speed Up Your On-Net Balance, Then Make Use Of Your Referral Link As You Generate 500.00NGN Per Refer Plus Unexpected Daily Bonus.

It’s Very Easy And Possible For You To Invite More Than 20 Visitors Today, That Make You Have 10,000.00NGN On Grant.

Go And Register With My Referral Link http://makenaira.wapka.me/ref/07063478494 And Give Me 500Naira While Stating Yours.

(REGISTRATION IS FREE!).[/b]
Re: Peter Okoye And Lola's Court Wedding Picture by stayblack: 10:54am On Jan 27, 2015
FAKE LIFES..
Re: Peter Okoye And Lola's Court Wedding Picture by itsik(m): 10:54am On Jan 27, 2015
Re: Peter Okoye And Lola's Court Wedding Picture by oakson: 10:54am On Jan 27, 2015
motolank
Re: Peter Okoye And Lola's Court Wedding Picture by femi4: 10:55am On Jan 27, 2015
adora4u1:

Are all wedding gowns fine? No. Must all wedding gowns be fine? No! Must you take Panadol for Lola? No! Chill! I was just making an observation. Don't take it personal. grin
You use the word "horrible" and I think that's harsh and unfair. Infact, I dey take Artesunate for Lola

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye And Lola's Court Wedding Picture by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 27, 2015
ichidodo:
Rubbish chelsae fan....if you like marry winch,good riddance.
What is winch? bad belle
Re: Peter Okoye And Lola's Court Wedding Picture by fairygeh(f): 11:10am On Jan 27, 2015
femi4:
I didn't insult you, just emphasizing the fact that an average height for a woman is ok
grin Okay then...
Peace
Re: Peter Okoye And Lola's Court Wedding Picture by okonelfg(m): 11:11am On Jan 27, 2015
jus passing by
Re: Peter Okoye And Lola's Court Wedding Picture by kokosheen(m): 11:14am On Jan 27, 2015
Beautiful couple..

Lola is one foxy milf though wink

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye And Lola's Court Wedding Picture by Slimmos(m): 11:21am On Jan 27, 2015
Janetozi:
i don laff die.... u go fear english wey dey like latin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Angela Okorie Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her / Ladies Fight Over Wizkid’s Sweaty Towel During His Concert (Video) / Olamide: "Making Heaven Would Be My Biggest Achievement"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.