Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,820 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Facebook official website Is Down - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Facebook official website Is Down (703 Views)

It Official! Yoruba Had Been Added To Facebook Official Language / Nigerian States With An Accessible Official Website / Check Out Zahra Buhari's "Official" Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook official website Is Down by Wisdytech(m): 7:36am On Jan 27, 2015
I noticed it this morning, by 7am. That FACEBOOK official site is down (www.facebook.com), maybe they are up for maintenance, but why not done it in the mid-night when every one had been sleeping around the world.

Who had noticed this?

1 Share

Re: Facebook official website Is Down by elantraceey(f): 7:40am On Jan 27, 2015
I noticed it , have you forgotten that there are different time zones all over the world?

1 Like

Re: Facebook official website Is Down by ITbomb(m): 7:41am On Jan 27, 2015
Wisdytech:
I noticed it this morning, by 7am. That FACEBOOK official site is down (www.facebook.com), maybe they are up for maintenance, but why not done it in the mid-night when every one had been sleeping around the world.

Who had noticed this?

That is why they are doing it now (if that is the purpose) because it is midnight in their side and they assume everybody is sleeping.
Bros, u be web developer, u suppose know about time differences
Re: Facebook official website Is Down by Wisdytech(m): 7:43am On Jan 27, 2015
elantraceey:
I noticed it , have you forgotten that there are different time zones all over the world?

I now know! LOL
Re: Facebook official website Is Down by ELTON123(m): 7:46am On Jan 27, 2015
Wetin concern me 4 facebook abeg make i tweet wizkid jare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facebook official website Is Down by Wisdytech(m): 7:46am On Jan 27, 2015
ITbomb:

That is why they are doing it now (if that is the purpose) because it is midnight in their side and they assume everybody is sleeping.
Bros, u be web developer, u suppose know about time differences

Thank you bro, for reminding me that i am a web developer! I forgot ooooooo. Because of the upcoming election in February. I am fearing That BUHARI might win GEJ. But Pray for me ooooooo. Please....

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Facebook official website Is Down by cupidhero(m): 9:12am On Jan 27, 2015
elantraceey:
Lizard squad claims responsibility for it
Re: Facebook official website Is Down by ITbomb(m): 9:15am On Jan 27, 2015
Wisdytech:

Thank you bro, for reminding me that i am a web developer! I forgot ooooooo. Because of the upcoming election in February. I am fearing That BUHARI might win GEJ. But Pray for me ooooooo. Please....
LOL, no do that kind mistake when you dey vote for GEJ o, just locate the umbrella and thumbprint there. Cos whether they like it or not, we still thank Goodluck for bringing Facebook to Nigeria - Abati (Book of the quotes 2013)

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Oro Nla Le Da- You Hit Us In The Worst Place "B.H" You Will All Rot In Hell / Epic Price Slash Of 11 Kobo/second For 11 Specific Families And Friends / Insults And Rudeness On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.