Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Goshen Voyage - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Goshen Voyage (4681 Views)

See How People Voyage Along The Okrika-Port Harcourt Waterways(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goshen Voyage by timmyblast(m): 10:12am On Jan 27, 2015
Pls where is Goshen Voyage Motors located in Lagos. And how much is there fare from LAGOS - CALABAR
Re: Goshen Voyage by mbhs139(m): 6:06pm On Mar 06, 2017
timmyblast:
Pls where is Goshen Voyage Motors located in Lagos. And how much is there fare from LAGOS - CALABAR

This is exactly my question in 2017, and nobody as responded to yours since 2015. I want to visit Calabar for a wedding.
Re: Goshen Voyage by timmyblast(m): 11:35pm On Mar 07, 2017
mbhs139:

This is exactly my question in 2017, and nobody as responded to yours since 2015. I want to visit Calabar for a wedding.
is at the foot bridge of ojuelegba. the t-fare then was 6600.
Re: Goshen Voyage by nsidibe140(m): 4:55pm On Dec 22, 2019
It is very pathetic, that your logistic company, GOSHEN VOYAGE NIG LTD
situated at 22 western Avenue, surulere, Lagos . Are now using such reckless, heartless and wicked forks as their drivers.
I noticed that after a serious currel between you (loading supervising manager) and the driver @ the above mentioned address before we left this morning 22nd December.driver has been treating us as animals without offense on transit. Getting to ondo state, Ore the first point for us to relax befor proceeding the driver parked and walked away without any word not even to bring down some of the loads that blocked the entrance door people has to squeeze theirselves out through window even call and begging him, he told us that his manager did not settled him with the money passengers paid for those loads.
Despite that we kept pleading know he is still our driver. It all happened when we were about to move the driver came to reload some of the loaded that was offloaded by passengers because people approached him for such bad attitude.
This driver started throwing bags into vehicles until a woman with two children who told not to injured her children with loads this driver angrily thrown those loads on the ground and ask the woman to come and load.
My box to be specific pink in color was badly damaged by the driver at this very point, I'm humbly requesting you to pay for my damage and take people life first.
Videos and pictures are available.

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Air Ticket To Nigeria From Usa / Over 50 Tuition-free Schools In Europe And Usa, Over 400 Pages Of Information / Where Is This Castle Located In Nigeria- Do You Know?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.