Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,943 members, 7,821,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

What Was The Forbidden Fruit Adam & Eve Ate? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Was The Forbidden Fruit Adam & Eve Ate? (1476 Views)

Daily Spiritual Digest: The Forbidden Fruit / Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? / What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was The Forbidden Fruit Adam & Eve Ate? by emitheo(m): 11:04am On Jan 27, 2015
ladies & gentlemen...i have been pondering over this question for a long,long time. " what was actually the fruit Adam & Eve ate?"
Was it really "Apple?" as in the normal apple wey we dey chop now? or does it mean something different? OK,what if it was an apple as the Bible puts it -then,why shouldn't it be Mango,banana, cashew, even plantain chips if u like. Why must it be apple? abi,na apple be the only fruit 4 Garden of Eden? I'm not sure the Bible even stated apple as the fruit that was eaten.
so,what are your opinions on this matter?
I need clarification oh.
Re: What Was The Forbidden Fruit Adam & Eve Ate? by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 27, 2015
Nobody knws!

1 Like

Re: What Was The Forbidden Fruit Adam & Eve Ate? by Joshkid(m): 11:08am On Jan 27, 2015
I knw it!cheesy
Re: What Was The Forbidden Fruit Adam & Eve Ate? by emitheo(m): 11:09am On Jan 27, 2015
Joshkid:
I knw it!cheesy
tell us
Re: What Was The Forbidden Fruit Adam & Eve Ate? by emitheo(m): 11:10am On Jan 27, 2015
Cutehector4u:
Nobody knws!
hmm?
Re: What Was The Forbidden Fruit Adam & Eve Ate? by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 27, 2015
emitheo:

tell us
udara grin

1 Like

Re: What Was The Forbidden Fruit Adam & Eve Ate? by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 27, 2015
emitheo:

hmm?
yes nobody knws.
Re: What Was The Forbidden Fruit Adam & Eve Ate? by Wuuworld(m): 11:12am On Jan 27, 2015
Shoki fruit.......planted between the legs,watered by dick,harvested with fingers and package by Adam...
Re: What Was The Forbidden Fruit Adam & Eve Ate? by agoadiv(m): 11:27am On Jan 27, 2015
Cutehector4u:
udara grin
hahahahahhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahabahahahababababababababahbbabababahahahahahahahahah
Re: What Was The Forbidden Fruit Adam & Eve Ate? by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 27, 2015
agoadiv:
hahahahahhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahabahahahababababababababahbbabababahahahahahahahahah
u knw say dah fruit sweet well well esp d ones wey dey slap grin
Re: What Was The Forbidden Fruit Adam & Eve Ate? by Maamin(m): 12:38pm On Jan 27, 2015
It was not specified in the bible.. kiss
Re: What Was The Forbidden Fruit Adam & Eve Ate? by AdeniyiA(m): 12:51pm On Jan 27, 2015
If I av ten cars as a father and I tell my son to drive only 9 except one(1),just to test his submissiveness ,respect and obedience. if he takes the car at my back, it has become a forbidden car into him nd object of disobedience (sin) into him.
Mind you,although ALL the cars also belong to the child, he was only tested on obedience BUT failed.
God actually did not create an evil tree in the garden because all the Lord created were good. Genesis 1:31 And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

1 Like

Re: What Was The Forbidden Fruit Adam & Eve Ate? by MrPresident1: 1:01pm On Jan 27, 2015
It was/is Idolatry.
Re: What Was The Forbidden Fruit Adam & Eve Ate? by iamtewwy(m): 6:03pm On Jan 27, 2015
agbalumor cheesy
Re: What Was The Forbidden Fruit Adam & Eve Ate? by agoadiv(m): 6:28pm On Jan 27, 2015
Cutehector4u:
u knw say dah fruit sweet well well esp d ones wey dey slap grin
hhahahhahah.u funny die
Re: What Was The Forbidden Fruit Adam & Eve Ate? by dd12345: 10:00am On Jan 28, 2015
WHAT ADAM AND EVE ate was not an ordinary fruit...they ate a knowledge...fruit from the tree of the KNOWLEDGE of good and evil...yes..it was a fruit...but not ordinary fruit...a fruit that gives you knowledge...all the fruits from the trees in the garden of eden are fruit that gives knowledge...tree of life or tree of the knowledge of life(eternal life)...just like the books in the bible from gen to revelation are trees of knowledge...let me give some a familiar illustration...in pry schls those days, you av heard of stories of some pupils coming to schl with foods such as sweet, akara, fishes, gave their friends to eat from it and the next thing in the night, those children will meet in the night in occultist meeting showing they have been initiated by eating...thats the same tin with d fruit of knowledge of goood and evil...eating of that fruit of the knowledge of good and evil introduced them to another life alien to the life of God...
galation5:21-23 talk aboutt the fruit of evil and the fruit of the spirit which is also a knowledge that lead to a lifestyle.galation5:21-23 says
envying, drunkenness, carousing, and things like these, of which I forewarn you, just as I have forewarned you, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God. 22But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law.…
Re: What Was The Forbidden Fruit Adam & Eve Ate? by emitheo(m): 4:23pm On Jan 28, 2015
Cutehector4u:
udara grin
LwKM
Re: What Was The Forbidden Fruit Adam & Eve Ate? by macof(m): 4:52pm On Jan 28, 2015
*the idea of God telling Man to not eat the
fruit is symbolic to the "spirit" in man
directing him, not a literal conversation like
between men
*the fruit is symbolic to knowledge of good
and evil
*Action is based on knowledge, a man sins
when he knows what he's doing is evil
*sin brings death upon the soul but
righteousness brings life upon it

Knowledge that's the type of fruit they ate

(1) (Reply)

The Muslims’ Beliefs Concerning The Messiah ‘eesa Ibn Maryam / The Spirit Of Gehazi / Catholics Observe Assumption (holy Day Of Obligation)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.