Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,268 members, 7,954,045 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:24 AM

Is It A Fashion Crime To Wear Outdated Shirts? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Is It A Fashion Crime To Wear Outdated Shirts? (718 Views)

Ladies Why Do You Wear Mini-skirt If You Dont Feel Comfortable In It? / Is Wearing A Socks On A Native Wear A Fashion Crime? / How To Start A Fashion Blog. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It A Fashion Crime To Wear Outdated Shirts? by homesteady(m): 12:11pm On Jan 27, 2015
utdated T-shirts', I'm talking of all those popular T-shirts that use to have some words on them like - 'My money grows like grass', 'Don't tell my mom', Ama kip kip

Okay...... I have this good quality Ama kip kip shirt that I use to still wear( I don't wear it to important places oh)! I bought the shirt when it was still popular then, and I can't just throw the shirt away naw undecided

One day I was passing, and I heard some people talking about this issue of outdated t-shirts, and they all said in unison - 'I threw my own away when everybody started wearing it' see wahala
Anytime I'm wearing the shirt, I also feel kinda strange because I don't see anybody else wearing the ama kip kip shirt!

So what's your opinion on this issue?
Re: Is It A Fashion Crime To Wear Outdated Shirts? by kilokeys(m): 12:19pm On Jan 27, 2015
there is nothing wrong with wearing outdated shirts..

but something is very wrong with wearing trending SHART

as long as the material and sewing is on point.. wear it

(1) (Reply)

Finally Kim Khardasian Makes Fashion Blunder / Miss Beautiful Nigeria Mbn Gains More Partnerships And Endorsements / Must See Looks Of The Week!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.