Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,634 members, 7,827,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

My Christmas Present For Lady Oprah Winfrey - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Christmas Present For Lady Oprah Winfrey (880 Views)

Peter Okoye Looking For Lady Who Cried Over Their Breakup / EME Crew Plans Christmas Present For Their Fans. / Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Christmas Present For Lady Oprah Winfrey by Orikinla(m): 3:32pm On Dec 25, 2008
My Christmas Present for Lady Oprah Winfrey

I gave Oprah Winfrey a special Christmas present of a new book that she has never read before, "Scientists Discover Hell: As Astronauts Find Heaven".

Do you doubt the existence of hell and heaven? Then read this book first before you argue with me.

Re: My Christmas Present For Lady Oprah Winfrey by stkris(m): 5:48am On Dec 27, 2008
well, all i got for oprah dis xmas was one of my fingers

clue : not d pinky or d ring or d thumb or index
cool
Re: My Christmas Present For Lady Oprah Winfrey by savanaha: 5:51am On Dec 27, 2008
st-kris:

well, all i got for oprah this xmas was one of my fingers

clue : not d pinky or d ring or d thumb or index
cool

Hahahahahahhahaaaa
Re: My Christmas Present For Lady Oprah Winfrey by Raymond88(m): 6:25am On Dec 27, 2008
Here we go again, you Christians and your scare tactics. Oprah should stop spreading her bullshit religion though! and Christians should stop scaring people with hell, that's the same tactics Jim Jones used to send hundreds of people to their grave. . .
Re: My Christmas Present For Lady Oprah Winfrey by SeaGoddes(f): 9:55am On Dec 27, 2008
Raymond88:

Here we go again, you Christians and your scare tactics. Oprah should stop spreading her bullshit religion though! and Christians should stop scaring people with hell
, that's the same tactics Jim Jones used to send hundreds of people to their grave. . .

hell is flaming hot and it is very real ooo, me i de scare cox this world is already second small hell and the last thing i wan do is to rot in another hell.
Re: My Christmas Present For Lady Oprah Winfrey by Raymond88(m): 10:02am On Dec 27, 2008
Sea~Goddes:

hell is flaming hot and it is very real ooo, me i de scare cox this world is already second small hell and the last thing i wan do is to rot in another hell.
So you're a Christian not because you love God but because you're afraid he'll toss you to hell, that's like a gold digga and her rich husband.
Re: My Christmas Present For Lady Oprah Winfrey by SeaGoddes(f): 10:10am On Dec 27, 2008
Raymond88:

So you're a Christian not because you love God but because you're afraid he'll toss you to hell, that's like a gold digga and her rich husband.

i'm christian cox i love and believe in God and he has the power to send me to hell if i dnt do his will. and there is nothing gold or silver diggering about it.
Re: My Christmas Present For Lady Oprah Winfrey by Lilbelle(f): 6:44pm On Dec 27, 2008
What's d difference btw scientists nd astronauts
aren't astronauts scientists?

(1) (Reply)

Your Favourite Bollywood Actors And Actresses / Psychology Of Kokomansion / Ngige Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.