Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Fatal Accident Along Mission Road In Benin City - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Fatal Accident Along Mission Road In Benin City (1241 Views)

Fatal Accident Along Sagamu-abeokuta Expressway, 2 Dead (disturbing Pics, Video) / Man Crushed To Death While Crossing Road In Lagos Today (graphic) / Photos Of Fatal Accident Along Abuja Expressway, Passengers Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fatal Accident Along Mission Road In Benin City by Charles4075(m): 12:43pm On Jan 27, 2015
The accident occurred at exactly 12 noon, when a police hilux-van was on a high speed chase with a toyota camry owned by some street guys who saw the police patrolling and decided to make a run only for the van to hit a commercial bus. The conductor of the bus was in pains as his leg was broken and a pregnant woman at the back of the bus is still unconscious along with some other passengers. The police quickly made a run for their dear lives as angry mob decided to set the van ablaze.. Pics below

Re: Fatal Accident Along Mission Road In Benin City by thiefnubu(m): 12:59pm On Jan 27, 2015
Nigerian police sha....

Sometimes I feel that a major criteria which has to be fulfilled in order to get into the Nigerian Police force, is to discard your brain and conscience .... undecided
Re: Fatal Accident Along Mission Road In Benin City by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:02pm On Jan 27, 2015
All we need at dis Benin road is God's intervention because, I'm sensing dat night fliers might have buried sumtin there..
Re: Fatal Accident Along Mission Road In Benin City by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 27, 2015
Re: Fatal Accident Along Mission Road In Benin City by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 27, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
All we need at dis Benin road is God's intervention because, I'm sensing dat night fliers might have buried sumtin there..

Nigeria mentality

But you know Benin roads are bad and some drivers are so reckless

How does that concern God and 'night fliers'??

1 Like

Re: Fatal Accident Along Mission Road In Benin City by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 27, 2015
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Fatal Accident Along Mission Road In Benin City by elantraceey(f): 1:47pm On Jan 27, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

Nigeria mentality

But you know Benin roads are bad and some drivers are so reckless

How does that concern God and 'night fliers'??

Thank you jare

2 Likes

Re: Fatal Accident Along Mission Road In Benin City by Charles4075(m): 5:30pm On Jan 27, 2015
Tinubu:
Nigerian police sha....

Sometimes I feel that a major criteria which has to be fulfilled in order to get into the Nigerian Police force, is to discard your brain and conscience .... undecided
Bro, the funniest part was that when angry mobs were searching for valuables in the van, all they could find was some wrapped weed and squadron drink(the big-sized bottle... Just imagine
Re: Fatal Accident Along Mission Road In Benin City by Lepetitechic(f): 10:20pm On Jan 27, 2015
My brothers missed this bus my an inch, he didn't stop when they asked him to so they took another bus. I am grateful for their lives but I truly pray the passengers get better, the whole driving situation in Benin is appalling. Drivers be trying to beat Usain bolt, practically flying past the traffic lights, I wish more could be done, I honestly have no words for so called "law enforcement officers" highly disappointed cry angry

(1) (Reply)

History: Owu Communities That You May Not Know / E-visa To Nigerians And There Requirements. / You Will Now Submit Your Social Media Handles When Applying For US Visa - Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.