Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

The Fashion Trend Of Men/guys Piercing Their Ears. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Fashion Trend Of Men/guys Piercing Their Ears. (1085 Views)

Meet The Nigerian Woman Who Is Building The "Fashion Amazon" Of Africa / Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) / Top 5 Best Fashion Trend Tips To Improve Your Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Fashion Trend Of Men/guys Piercing Their Ears. by chocolateme(f): 1:41pm On Jan 27, 2015
Everybody is piercing ear, celebrities, fashion models, tv presenters, students, touts, bus conductors etc and even Nairalanders. This ear piercing trend has gone out of hand in Nigeria, the guys formally use clip earrings but now, they pierce it and wear stone full stop earrings. Some wear, golden ones and all sorts of earrings. Even growing teenage boys in secondary schools wear too.
You are a guy and reading this, did you pierce your ear? What is your major reason for doing that? Do you regret it? Would you encourage it to continue and how suitable is it to your outfit.
For me, I dislike it, my brother travelled and came back with it, even braided his hair. My dad threatened thunder, fire and brimstone on him if he doesn't stop it. Does it look and feel responsoble for guys to do these things.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fashion Trend Of Men/guys Piercing Their Ears. by Xenisha: 11:16am On Apr 29, 2022
I think that it’s normal for guys to wear earrings. It’s just been a thing since the 70-80s in movies, music, and TV. I think that guys who wear earrings or any kind of jewelry are guys who are not afraid to be themselves and just wear what they’d like to wear. I started wearing a slip-on non-pierced ear cuff back in October and I do not regret it. Wearing diamond earrings for men have absolutely nothing to do with the sexuality or gender of a person. It’s all about how people express themselves. Peace.

(1) (Reply)

Which Did You Rock? / Wow! What A Great Creativity... Check It Out / Beware Of This Seller On Konga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.