Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Funke Akindele's Lawyer Demands Apology From Blogger Linda Ikeji. [PHOTO] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele's Lawyer Demands Apology From Blogger Linda Ikeji. [PHOTO] (890 Views)

LINDA IKEJI: Photo :my House Is Not N450m , Its Over N500m / EXCLUSIVE:MC Galaxy In Hot Romance With Laura Ikeji-Photo / Funke Akindele Threatens To Sue Blogger Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funke Akindele's Lawyer Demands Apology From Blogger Linda Ikeji. [PHOTO] by Ask4bigneyo(m): 1:46pm On Jan 27, 2015
On Sunday January 25, 2015 popular celebrity gossip blogger Linda Ikeji posted on her blog that Funke Akindele posted a photo on Instagram dissing Toyin Aimaku about her 'failed' marriage.
According to Linda Ikeji, there has been beef between the two actresses. It all began with Toyin dissing someone who is believed to be Funke Akindele on Twitter. After stories of Toyin's
marriage crash ยป Funke Akindele shared a photo on
Instagram which Linda perceived to be Funke shaming Toyin. Funke Akindele later took the photo down however alerted her lawyers who filed a lawsuit demanding Linda Ikeji to apologize to Funke Akindele on the grounds of defamation of character as well as total
retraction of the false story.
More than 24 hours after, as stated my Funke Akindele's legal team, Linda Ikeji seems to have
called her bluff as the post has not been taken down.
SOURCE:
www.pulse.ng/celebrities/funke-akindele-vs-linda-ikeji-actress-lawyers-demand-apology-from-celebrity-blogger-id3437590.html

Re: Funke Akindele's Lawyer Demands Apology From Blogger Linda Ikeji. [PHOTO] by eluquenson(m): 2:05pm On Jan 27, 2015
This is serious oh, two lioness fighting in the jungle

Wait oh! These two ladies are aged for real to the extent that make up couldn't do the work and longer.
Re: Funke Akindele's Lawyer Demands Apology From Blogger Linda Ikeji. [PHOTO] by dre11(m): 3:11pm On Jan 27, 2015
Since the courts are now open

Let Funke take the bull by the horn and charge Linda

Just cheap publicity I see this as

(1) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Steps Out In Distressed Jeans:photo / Meet The Oldest Person In The World Now - Gertrude Weaver (photos) / Oh My! Kim K's Cloth Caught Fire During Dinner Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.