Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,819 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

OLAMIDE BADDO Launches His Clothline - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OLAMIDE BADDO Launches His Clothline (2201 Views)

Hilarious Throwback Picture Of Olamide Baddo / Olamide Baddo Uploaded The Pics Of his Family (pics) / Olamide (baddo) Share A Photo Of Himself Smoking (see Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OLAMIDE BADDO Launches His Clothline by adeyemi97(m): 2:24pm On Jan 27, 2015
Olamide has joined the gang of artiste that owns a clothing line. BADDO , you can get it on konga, jumia and other online stores

Re: OLAMIDE BADDO Launches His Clothline by adeyemi97(m): 2:25pm On Jan 27, 2015
More

Re: OLAMIDE BADDO Launches His Clothline by Airforce1(m): 2:27pm On Jan 27, 2015
Cool cool

Working on my musical album

Join you guys soon

1 Like

Re: OLAMIDE BADDO Launches His Clothline by demelza: 2:33pm On Jan 27, 2015
#4000 ke
I wish him well sha. undecided
Re: OLAMIDE BADDO Launches His Clothline by mikhaildr(m): 2:53pm On Jan 27, 2015
Aje awa o.
Re: OLAMIDE BADDO Launches His Clothline by freezyprinzy(m): 2:57pm On Jan 27, 2015
Airforce1:
Cool cool

Join you guys soon
guy uve bin saying dis 4 d whole week nawa oh

1 Like

Re: OLAMIDE BADDO Launches His Clothline by pretydiva(f): 3:16pm On Jan 27, 2015
Congrats badoo..tho I don't like any of d clothes being displayed
Re: OLAMIDE BADDO Launches His Clothline by zainab007(f): 3:40pm On Jan 27, 2015
Yay! I just checked online and its Live via http://www./catalog/?q=BADDO

OLAMIDE Nice but you can get better graphics designers...The shirts are ordinary
Re: OLAMIDE BADDO Launches His Clothline by gistyinka(m): 4:03pm On Jan 27, 2015
Congratulation to Him.

More information about the product here..

http://gistyinka.net/rapper-olamide-float-clothing-line-baddo/
Re: OLAMIDE BADDO Launches His Clothline by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 27, 2015
Congrats, am very happy on ur success, join u at d top soon
Re: OLAMIDE BADDO Launches His Clothline by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 27, 2015
Airforce1:
Cool cool

Join you guys soon
dis boy iz always mumuing everywhere

1 Like

Re: OLAMIDE BADDO Launches His Clothline by santos876(m): 5:18pm On Jan 27, 2015
4k to buy T-shirt.thunder fire u bro.u b real criminal
Re: OLAMIDE BADDO Launches His Clothline by enoqueen: 5:25pm On Jan 27, 2015
Hope he doesn't become jack of all trade master of none like d'banj.

wish him the best.
Re: OLAMIDE BADDO Launches His Clothline by tammyboy1(m): 6:09pm On Jan 27, 2015
Imo. The shait no fine for 4k abg
Re: OLAMIDE BADDO Launches His Clothline by englishmart(m): 6:21pm On Jan 27, 2015
Airforce1:
Cool cool

Join you guys soon

For the past 3years you've been working on your musical album.... How many hours per track?

I suggest you solicit financial support. I will humbly launch into your account some reasonable amount

1 Like

Re: OLAMIDE BADDO Launches His Clothline by Airforce1(m): 7:03pm On Jan 27, 2015
englishmart:

For the past 3years you've been working on your musical album.... How many hours per track?

I suggest you solicit financial support. I will humbly launch into your account some reasonable amount

my friend grin
Re: OLAMIDE BADDO Launches His Clothline by benkings(m): 8:30pm On Jan 27, 2015
freezyprinzy:
guy uve bin saying dis 4 d whole week nawa oh
so u dnt know airforce1 he is an american drone, sent to nairaland to troll
Re: OLAMIDE BADDO Launches His Clothline by freezyprinzy(m): 10:56pm On Jan 27, 2015
benkings:
so u dnt know airforce1 he is an american drone, sent to nairaland to troll
i knw he z a guru in trolling bt d tin done dy 2much he ain't got a single track out and he's typing album up and down
Re: OLAMIDE BADDO Launches His Clothline by jessiecah(f): 11:28pm On Jan 27, 2015
See how fat he has become. He should put proper 'O' and remove his face from the polo and reduce the price
Re: OLAMIDE BADDO Launches His Clothline by Airforce1(m): 12:03am On Jan 28, 2015
freezyprinzy:
i knw he z a guru in trolling bt d tin done dy 2much he ain't got a single track out and he's typing album up and down

very soon grin

(1) (Reply)

TV Host, Frank Edoho & Wife Loved Up In New Photos / Pics Of Don Jazzy Receiving An Award At Cherubim And Seraphim,Lagos This Weekend / ''the Corruption Of Eve''; Seyi Shay In Never Seen Before Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.