Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,136 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Tuface Assists Annie In The Kitchen To Figure Out Which Pepper To Use (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface Assists Annie In The Kitchen To Figure Out Which Pepper To Use (Photo) (44359 Views)

2face Seriously Kissing & Smooching His Wife Annie In A Romantic Way (pics,vid) / Paul Okoye Assists The Lady Who Cried For P-square To Re-unite / 2face And Annie In The Same Traditional Attire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuface Assists Annie In The Kitchen To Figure Out Which Pepper To Use (Photo) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 27, 2015
She is s a lucky woman
He is soo handsome. kiss
Re: Tuface Assists Annie In The Kitchen To Figure Out Which Pepper To Use (Photo) by Ilekeh(f): 5:55pm On Jan 27, 2015
You gotta be fucking kidding me
Re: Tuface Assists Annie In The Kitchen To Figure Out Which Pepper To Use (Photo) by Wendy80(f): 5:56pm On Jan 27, 2015
Ds is an old picture na. Even if twas last night, d time on dat clock says it's evening not night so hanging out with his baby mama was still possible.

1 Like

Re: Tuface Assists Annie In The Kitchen To Figure Out Which Pepper To Use (Photo) by Ilekeh(f): 5:57pm On Jan 27, 2015
Is this not election period?

1 Like

Re: Tuface Assists Annie In The Kitchen To Figure Out Which Pepper To Use (Photo) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 27, 2015
bukatyne:

Maybe she is pregnant again cheesy

Lol. I guess The desperation to come to the rescue of her polygamous man affected her sense of reasoning. lipsrsealed. Na she lay her bed...
Re: Tuface Assists Annie In The Kitchen To Figure Out Which Pepper To Use (Photo) by cromz(m): 6:00pm On Jan 27, 2015
grin[quote author=Imanuelle post=30184944]Why Annie come resemble Mikel like this ?[/quote Annie in the kitchen cooking rice 2face in the garden cutting grass grin
Re: Tuface Assists Annie In The Kitchen To Figure Out Which Pepper To Use (Photo) by rattlesnake(m): 6:04pm On Jan 27, 2015
Jobless nlers

1 Like

Re: Tuface Assists Annie In The Kitchen To Figure Out Which Pepper To Use (Photo) by macdelene(m): 6:06pm On Jan 27, 2015
Rextayne:
Nice one 2baba

Wait oooo his face no show. Hw are u sure it's nt his brother in the. Kitchen?
Re: Tuface Assists Annie In The Kitchen To Figure Out Which Pepper To Use (Photo) by mytime24(f): 6:06pm On Jan 27, 2015
sexyseun:
No matter the Millions spent on Annie, she will still look like a Chimpanzee, 2Face dey try,shiooor angry
wicked grin
Re: Tuface Assists Annie In The Kitchen To Figure Out Which Pepper To Use (Photo) by ibrokola(m): 6:07pm On Jan 27, 2015
sexyseun:
No matter the Millions spent on Annie, she will still look like a Chimpanzee, 2Face dey try,shiooor angry

Why do I get the impression that you're hating on her because she beat you to marrying your crush?

3 Likes

Re: Tuface Assists Annie In The Kitchen To Figure Out Which Pepper To Use (Photo) by DidiLove1: 6:09pm On Jan 27, 2015
ammyluv2002:
He was with his wife last night so what's dis news all over the place? Annie is so smart! She just cleared the air in a mature way by telling us the hubby was with her last night. #ILoveAnnie#

He was not WITH her on the night he was in the club with Pero Adeniyi. This is PR stunt by Tania Omatayo on Instagram and here followers are blasting her for it.

Please see full story here

http://www.bellanaija.com/2015/01/27/fan-calls-tania-omotayo-out-for-posting-a-picture-of-annie-idibia-2face-last-night/

and here

http://www.bellanaija.com/2015/01/27/2face-mother-of-3-of-his-7-kids-pero-adeniyi-caught-on-camera-kissing-in-the-club/
Re: Tuface Assists Annie In The Kitchen To Figure Out Which Pepper To Use (Photo) by niggi4life(m): 6:16pm On Jan 27, 2015
sexyseun:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah grin grin grin cheesy dis girl no send anybody, she go just say her church mind fa.. Cant stop laughing grin
Re: Tuface Assists Annie In The Kitchen To Figure Out Which Pepper To Use (Photo) by Nuella222(f): 6:28pm On Jan 27, 2015
Annie u hav a maid Better watch it, I mean u know the type of husband u hav. grin

1 Like

Re: Tuface Assists Annie In The Kitchen To Figure Out Which Pepper To Use (Photo) by Ojoariyo(m): 6:33pm On Jan 27, 2015
Imanuelle:
Why Annie come resemble Mikel like this ?
I was once told that they are siblings...
Re: Tuface Assists Annie In The Kitchen To Figure Out Which Pepper To Use (Photo) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 27, 2015
sexyseun:

Wow why the hating? Even if she looks like a chimp, her hubby still loves her. Why not upload a pics of yourself let's see what you look like tongue

2 Likes

Re: Tuface Assists Annie In The Kitchen To Figure Out Which Pepper To Use (Photo) by Jennifer89(f): 6:38pm On Jan 27, 2015
Her maid is putting on a long gown. madam tubaba doesn't wanna take chances Lol
Re: Tuface Assists Annie In The Kitchen To Figure Out Which Pepper To Use (Photo) by Toby30(m): 6:39pm On Jan 27, 2015
sexyseun:

I fit bet say she fine pass you tongue

2 Likes

Re: Tuface Assists Annie In The Kitchen To Figure Out Which Pepper To Use (Photo) by Ojoariyo(m): 6:41pm On Jan 27, 2015
Dtz the kind of relationship I wanna share but my gf always get angry when I try to help in the kitchen.
Re: Tuface Assists Annie In The Kitchen To Figure Out Which Pepper To Use (Photo) by creepsyme(f): 6:48pm On Jan 27, 2015
sexyseun:
like seriouly I have always tried hard to keep dis, but annie truely looks like a village girl trying to clean up no matter d millions spent on her.

1 Like

Re: Tuface Assists Annie In The Kitchen To Figure Out Which Pepper To Use (Photo) by Jennifer89(f): 6:51pm On Jan 27, 2015

A Chimpanzee married to a millionaire. Keep your frustration aside and run along life isn't that hard. Stop crying oky tongue grin
Re: Tuface Assists Annie In The Kitchen To Figure Out Which Pepper To Use (Photo) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 27, 2015
Sharp Annie,see her housegirl gown?

1 Like

Re: Tuface Assists Annie In The Kitchen To Figure Out Which Pepper To Use (Photo) by Miradamian: 7:01pm On Jan 27, 2015
So after eating the food, he left to get some multivit kiss to help digest the food.
Re: Tuface Assists Annie In The Kitchen To Figure Out Which Pepper To Use (Photo) by Toby30(m): 7:06pm On Jan 27, 2015
Jennifer89:
Her maid is putting on a long gown. madam tubaba doesn't wanna take chances Lol

Lol u sabi observe o grin
Re: Tuface Assists Annie In The Kitchen To Figure Out Which Pepper To Use (Photo) by Toby30(m): 7:07pm On Jan 27, 2015
But them say the pix hot I no c any kissing undecided
Re: Tuface Assists Annie In The Kitchen To Figure Out Which Pepper To Use (Photo) by whitequeen(f): 7:14pm On Jan 27, 2015
ib4real95:
Wetin concern us na! All dis tins na just fake stunts.. no be house gal dey their back so??
exactly wat i was thinking
Re: Tuface Assists Annie In The Kitchen To Figure Out Which Pepper To Use (Photo) by franugo(m): 7:17pm On Jan 27, 2015
Ol' boy 2baba na sharp shooter eh! E don knack annie akpako again now now?shockedshocked
Re: Tuface Assists Annie In The Kitchen To Figure Out Which Pepper To Use (Photo) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 27, 2015
The only thing I can see is a man wearing a Chelsea jersey.
Re: Tuface Assists Annie In The Kitchen To Figure Out Which Pepper To Use (Photo) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 27, 2015
sexyseun:

Shioorest to you....you think sey 2face be mumu? He has seen so many women he can pick but he chose Annie cos he saw an attitude in her that he felt comfortable

with...una go dey pay more attention to your skin instead of una attitude at the end of the day you attract suckers for suitors you go come here dey lament....since

secondary school I've known dat some women are fine from far but when you get close to them you see they're far from fine...food for thought..

1 Like

Re: Tuface Assists Annie In The Kitchen To Figure Out Which Pepper To Use (Photo) by Ologunjude(m): 7:41pm On Jan 27, 2015
sexyseun:
No matter the Millions spent on Annie, she will still look like a Chimpanzee, 2Face dey try,shioooor angry

How can you call someone chimpanzee. I can bet she is a lot finer than you.

1 Like

Re: Tuface Assists Annie In The Kitchen To Figure Out Which Pepper To Use (Photo) by DonaldGenes(m): 7:42pm On Jan 27, 2015
Akshow:

imagine what a woman is saying about a fellow woman. shame on u. jealousy jealousy.

Seconded! She's displaying her madness

1 Like

Re: Tuface Assists Annie In The Kitchen To Figure Out Which Pepper To Use (Photo) by calabaman(m): 7:50pm On Jan 27, 2015
bunmioguns:
Love wantintin

u must be a unibenite

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of Banky W And His Younger Brother Funmi, Who Is Finer? / Beautiful Photos From Tboss Baby Shower / BBNaija's Tolani Baj Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.