Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Help Out With My Paypal Issues - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help Out With My Paypal Issues (1475 Views)

If You Can Fund My Paypal Account Please Comment Below / Cheapvccs.com Virtual Bank Account Boa Vba Avs Vcc Paypal Vcc Ebay Vcc / Please Help Out! Advice From Experienced Web Designers Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Out With My Paypal Issues by Tundeiab(m): 3:29pm On Jan 27, 2015
Hello friends. I contacted a guy from outside my state to help me open a verified paypal account.

I asked him how I can withdraw into my account, his response was that he will be the one to withdraw the funds for me.

I also asked him how I can fund the account and he said he will also do the funding at 220 naira per dollar.

Pls my gurus is this how payment on paypal is done?
Re: Help Out With My Paypal Issues by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 27, 2015
Tundeiab:
Hello friends. I contacted a guy from outside my state to help me open a verified paypal account.

I asked him how I can withdraw into my account, his response was that he will be the one to withdraw the funds for me.

I also asked him how I can fund the account and he said he will also do the funding at 220 naira per dollar.

he has charged you for the services he tends to render to you. Its left for you to accept or declined his service offer. No need bringing it here. All you need to know before anything is to be sure if he is real or not. Paypal is hard to operate from nigeria. So its most atimes difficult. And I assure u one thing ur account will be blocked even after every every.
Re: Help Out With My Paypal Issues by solbash11(m): 5:20pm On Jan 27, 2015
Tundeiab:

Pls my gurus is this how payment on PayPal is done?

I may be able to help out but i need some answers to few questions below:

First of all, is the PayPal account opened for you now?

Secondly, what is your main reason for requesting opening of the PayPal account?
Re: Help Out With My Paypal Issues by Tundeiab(m): 6:07pm On Jan 27, 2015
solbash11:

I may be able to help out but i need some answers to few questions below:

First of all, is the PayPal account opened for you now?

Secondly, what is your main reason for requesting opening of the PayPal account?
yes, he delivered it to me via email this morning. The reason I opened it is to use it for an online trade; sending and receiving money into my account.
Re: Help Out With My Paypal Issues by solbash11(m): 2:24am On Jan 28, 2015
Tundeiab:
yes, he delivered it to me via email this morning. The reason I opened it is to use it for an online trade; sending and receiving money into my account.

Alright, did you not paid the guy when he opened the PayPal account for you?

But however, If it's a FOREIGN PayPal account profile you've requested for, let me make it clear to you that you might not find it easy to add funds or withdraw funds from the account directly by yourself because you do not physically Reside in the country you have chosen to domiciled the account (I believe you reside in Nigeria).

In this case you will need a reliable exchanger to help you with your PayPal funding & withdrawal transactions and So If the exchange rate that your current guy is giving you is not comfortable with you, then you are free to contact another reliable exchanger who can give you a better rate with your PayPal funding & withdrawal transactions.

N.B - If you've paid the guy for opening the account for you, then you are at Liberty to Run the funding & withdrawal on your account as it pleases you. I can do the funding for you at a more cheaper rate!
Re: Help Out With My Paypal Issues by Tundeiab(m): 2:55pm On Jan 28, 2015
solbash11:

Alright, did you not paid the guy when he opened the PayPal account for you?

But however, If it's a FOREIGN PayPal account profile you've requested for, let me make it clear to you that you might not find it easy to add funds or withdraw funds from the account directly by yourself because you do not physically Reside in the country you have chosen to domiciled the account (I believe you reside in Nigeria).

In this case you will need a reliable exchanger to help you with your PayPal funding & withdrawal transactions and So If the exchange rate that your current guy is giving you is not comfortable with you, then you are free to contact another reliable exchanger who can give you a better rate with your PayPal funding & withdrawal transactions.

N.B - If you've paid the guy for opening the account for you, then you are at Liberty to Run the funding & withdrawal on your account as it pleases you. I can do the funding for you at a more cheaper rate!
I am resident in Abuja, Nigeria. Paid him 10k for the job. How much is your exchange rate?
Re: Help Out With My Paypal Issues by Tmonex: 3:58pm On Jan 28, 2015
Tundeiab:
I am resident in Abuja, Nigeria. Paid him 10k for the job. How much is your exchange rate?

Just some advise on managing the acc

If it is a US PAYPAL you gat to be more careful
So ensure your paypal is verified with a Phone No.

if your paypal is verified with a virtual bank acc you will run into problem if it is not verifief with a credit card.

Always login with dedicated us ip or use hotspot sheild.

i recommend Nigerias best nge.com.ng for buying paypal at 200$
Re: Help Out With My Paypal Issues by Intellab(m): 1:29am On Jan 29, 2015
Tundeiab:

You should have opened a thread here before paying him.
I have a US Paypal account which i have been using for over a year. You only need a dedicated ip/vpn and some stuffs to get started.
I advice you to ask for a refund or bear the pain.
Re: Help Out With My Paypal Issues by rafasere(m): 6:29am On Jan 29, 2015
Tundeiab:

I WILL HELP you for verify paypal
Re: Help Out With My Paypal Issues by Tundeiab(m): 2:32pm On Jan 29, 2015
Intellab:

I have a US Paypal account which i have been using for over a year. You only need a dedicated ip/vpn and some stuffs to get started.
p
Re: Help Out With My Paypal Issues by Tundeiab(m): 2:40pm On Jan 29, 2015
rafasere:

I WILL HELP you for verify paypal
the issue I have is the he is bent on funding and withdrawing fund from the paypal account for me which I don't want. The account he opened for me is functional but I want to put my Nigerian Visa card and fund/withdraw myself.

Can you help me with that?
Re: Help Out With My Paypal Issues by Tundeiab(m): 2:41pm On Jan 29, 2015
Intellab:

Do you fund and withdraw from it yourself?
Re: Help Out With My Paypal Issues by Intellab(m): 2:49pm On Jan 29, 2015
Tundeiab:
Do you fund and withdraw from it yourself?
Yes.
Re: Help Out With My Paypal Issues by solbash11(m): 11:50pm On Jan 29, 2015
Tundeiab:
To get my current affordable exchange rate, kindly contact me via email (see my signature below) or Text/Whatsapp: 07086268565
Re: Help Out With My Paypal Issues by solbash11(m): 11:59pm On Jan 29, 2015
Intellab:

Yes.
I believe you do not add "Fund" or "withdraw" PayPal funds by yourself...I've seen your posts asking different 3rd Party Exchangers to help you add funds or sell funds to them, so don't confuse the OP.... It's not that easy for him to personally fund his foreign PayPal account himself, however it's possible for him to make withdrawal of his funds if he has a Payoneer Debit card linked to his PayPal account (That I won't recommend though)
Re: Help Out With My Paypal Issues by solbash11(m): 12:03am On Jan 30, 2015
Tundeiab:
the issue I have is the he is bent on funding and withdrawing fund from the paypal account for me which I don't want. The account he opened for me is functional but I want to put my Nigerian Visa card and fund/withdraw myself.

Can you help me with that? Contact me on 08069754545
There are some Nigerian Cards you can add to that your US PayPal account (Although I haven't tried that myself), But you cannot add just any Nigerian Card to the account, Else PayPal won't accept the card and you Risk getting the account Limited!
Re: Help Out With My Paypal Issues by Tundeiab(m): 2:03am On Jan 30, 2015
solbash11:

There are some Nigerian Cards you can add to that your US PayPal account (Although I haven't tried that myself), But you cannot add just any Nigerian Card to the account, Else PayPal won't accept the card and you Risk getting the account Limited!
OK... Thanks
Re: Help Out With My Paypal Issues by solbash11(m): 6:47am On Jan 30, 2015
Tundeiab:
OK... Thanks
You are welcome. By the way that your paypal acct was verified by what means?
Re: Help Out With My Paypal Issues by Intellab(m): 7:48pm On Jan 30, 2015
solbash11:

I believe you do not add "Fund" or "withdraw" PayPal funds by yourself...I've seen your posts asking different 3rd Party Exchangers to help you add funds or sell funds to them, so don't confuse the OP.... It's not that easy for him to personally fund his foreign PayPal account himself, however it's possible for him to make withdrawal of his funds if he has a Payoneer Debit card linked to his PayPal account (That I won't recommend though)
My paypal is linked to a cpa site where i get paid and withdraw by selling the fund to topupgold anyone interested in buying.
As for payoneer, i own it but i don't use it due to there fee. They charge $3 atm withdrawal and 29 dollars for activation.
Re: Help Out With My Paypal Issues by Tundeiab(m): 12:37am On Jan 31, 2015
solbash11:
You are welcome. By the way that your paypal acct was verified by what means?
When the guy sent the password and other stuffs to me, he said paypal will send a code to my mail which the did after a while. I sent the code to him through a text message. After about 5 minutes he called to say my account has been verified.
Re: Help Out With My Paypal Issues by solbash11(m): 8:36am On Jan 31, 2015
Intellab:

My paypal is linked to a cpa site where i get paid and withdraw by selling the fund to topupgold anyone interested in buying.
As for payoneer, i own it but i don't use it due to there fee. They charge $3 atm withdrawal and 29 dollars for activation.
Well you see that the CPA sites add funds to your paypal acct NOT that you directly funded your acct yourself, this is what i believe the OP needs to know.
Re: Help Out With My Paypal Issues by bedfordng(m): 10:55am On Jan 31, 2015
you said you wanted a foreign paypal and you intend using card from nigerian banks.that is one chance of getting limited and blocked.guess the guy is selling his services for you which is funding and withdral.probably he will be the one maintaining the account for you so anytime you wish to withdraw or fund it, you just have to contact him for that so you won't compromise the account by using nigeria ip to login

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money From Blogging With Wordpress And other sources / Google Ads On Sale / I Will Design/code Any Type Of Website From Scratch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.