Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,477 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

Opening A Verified Paypal Account In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Opening A Verified Paypal Account In Nigeria (1881 Views)

Underage Girl Went To Open Account In Zenith Bank And Was Rejected / What Bank Pays The Best Interest Rate For Savings Account In Nigeria? / Requirements In Opening A Corporate Bank Account In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opening A Verified Paypal Account In Nigeria by Ohana(m): 3:39pm On Jan 27, 2015
I'm sick and tired of all the useless ebooks flooding the internet about how to open a paypal account and all the junks and scammers that uses the opportunity to defraud people of their hard earn money. Pls, any one with a useful information order than ebook, or changing your ip address bla! Bla!! Bla!!! Should help out. Or at least a universal alternative for paypal. Good pm
Re: Opening A Verified Paypal Account In Nigeria by Ohana(m): 10:16pm On Jan 27, 2015
I've heard about those that lose their money to pp due to the fact that they provided wrong information during registration. I don't want to join on the list oooo...
Re: Opening A Verified Paypal Account In Nigeria by arbitrage: 12:23am On Jan 28, 2015
You don't need to hide your IP or buy ebook. Just go to paypal.com and open your PayPal account since Nigeria is now accepted since last year.

2 Likes

Re: Opening A Verified Paypal Account In Nigeria by okanewton: 11:55am On Jan 28, 2015
Verified paypal now in nigeria what are still waiting for start shoping now,www.agwotu.com.ng/w
Re: Opening A Verified Paypal Account In Nigeria by bedfordng(m): 12:09pm On Jan 28, 2015
just create a naija paypal and make use of it.no point hiding ip
Re: Opening A Verified Paypal Account In Nigeria by Ohana(m): 10:58pm On Jan 28, 2015
bedfordng:
how? Awaiting instruction...
Re: Opening A Verified Paypal Account In Nigeria by legalwealth(m): 1:16am On Jan 29, 2015
Ohana:
I'm sick and tired of all the useless ebooks flooding the internet about how to open a paypal account and all the junks and scammers that uses the opportunity to defraud people of their hard earn money. Pls, any one with a useful information order than ebook, or changing your ip address bla! Bla!! Bla!!! Should help out. Or at least a universal alternative for paypal. Good pm

Proceed with opening Nigeria PayPal account as said if your major use of PayPal is for making payment online because you will be able
to provide them with all they need from you when the time comes! !!
Re: Opening A Verified Paypal Account In Nigeria by bedfordng(m): 9:19am On Jan 29, 2015
Ohana:
how? Awaiting instruction...
just visit paypal and create a personal account and select nigeria as country.you will need a card to verify it.uba africard is ok.so first visit any uba branch and get the africard before you create the paypal account.
Re: Opening A Verified Paypal Account In Nigeria by Ohana(m): 10:26pm On Jan 29, 2015
bedfordng:
just visit paypal and create a personal account and select nigeria as country.you will need a card to verify it.uba africard is ok.so first visit any uba branch and get the africard before you create the paypal account.
can't i use visa card or must it be africard?
Re: Opening A Verified Paypal Account In Nigeria by bedfordng(m): 4:44pm On Jan 30, 2015
Ohana:
can't i use visa card or must it be africard?
you can use any card as long as it support paypal.am just recommending africard because it makes it easy since you can access it online
Re: Opening A Verified Paypal Account In Nigeria by Ohana(m): 4:57pm On Jan 30, 2015
bedfordng:
but it can only be used to make payment
Re: Opening A Verified Paypal Account In Nigeria by bedfordng(m): 8:03am On Jan 31, 2015
Ohana:
but it can only be used to make payment
yes for now.maybe they would lift the limitation in the future.
Re: Opening A Verified Paypal Account In Nigeria by EDWARD20: 9:24am On Jan 31, 2015
PLS, HOW CAN ONE FUND THE PAYPAL TO ENABLE SHOPING
Re: Opening A Verified Paypal Account In Nigeria by legalwealth(m): 3:32pm On Jan 31, 2015
EDWARD20:
PLS, HOW CAN ONE FUND THE PAYPAL TO ENABLE SHOPING

Which country PayPal account are you talking about?
Re: Opening A Verified Paypal Account In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 01, 2015
Ohana:

chief please u have idea How I can open a PayPall account here in Nigeria that can receive funds....That's What I really need not the Nigerian version that can only send...
Thanks
Re: Opening A Verified Paypal Account In Nigeria by legalwealth(m): 10:55pm On Feb 01, 2015
neroflo57:

chief please u have idea How I can open a PayPall account here in Nigeria that can receive funds....That's What I really need not the Nigerian version that can only send...
Thanks

Check my signature OR

Download My Ultimate E-BOOK That Teaches How You Can Open A PayPal Account You Can Use To Send & Receive Money & WITHDRAW Money From It Right Here In Nigeria Via Any ATM Machine For FREE From www.presegsunderstanding.com
Re: Opening A Verified Paypal Account In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:13am On Feb 02, 2015
legalwealth:

Check my signature OR

Download My Ultimate E-BOOK That Teaches How You Can Open A PayPal Account You Can Use To Send & Receive Money & WITHDRAW Money From It Right Here In Nigeria Via Any ATM Machine For FREE From www.presegsunderstanding.com
aiit. will check it out...Thanks
Re: Opening A Verified Paypal Account In Nigeria by Ohana(m): 8:41am On May 20, 2015
neroflo57:

anyone that does not enter through the door is a thief... Says my bible. To avoid story that touch, u better stick to the naija paypal until the door is open for nigerians. My 2cent advice grin
neroflo57:

anyone that does not enter through the door is a thief... Says my bible. To avoid story that touch, u better stick to the naija paypal until the door is open for nigerians. My 2cent advice

2 Likes

Re: Opening A Verified Paypal Account In Nigeria by Ohana(m): 6:34pm On Nov 30, 2015
for those that still wish to receive money and withdraw money from their PayPal account, PM me
Re: Opening A Verified Paypal Account In Nigeria by Prec1ous(m): 5:16pm On Dec 05, 2015
Ohana:
for those that still wish to receive money and withdraw money from their PayPal account, PM me
Bros, am interested in the PayPal to receive money in Nigeria.
Re: Opening A Verified Paypal Account In Nigeria by Ohana(m): 5:31pm On Dec 05, 2015
Prec1ous:

Bros, am interested in the PayPal to receive money in Nigeria.
07063906827 (whatsapp or send SMS to that number )
Re: Opening A Verified Paypal Account In Nigeria by rev2214(m): 5:50pm On Dec 05, 2015
Still having difficulty to link my gtb a/c to my paypal may be I'm not doing something right. Kindly through more light
Re: Opening A Verified Paypal Account In Nigeria by Ohana(m): 9:29am On Dec 07, 2015
rev2214:
Still having difficulty to link my gtb a/c to my paypal may be I'm not doing something right. Kindly through more light
which card do you use, visa or master card?
Re: Opening A Verified Paypal Account In Nigeria by rev2214(m): 10:39am On Dec 07, 2015
Ohana:
which card do you use, visa or master card?
GTB master card saving a/c. Even to transfer fund locally is impossible but I use it to buy airtime. And I do have a token. So I'm yet to know where the problem is. Anytime I try to link it with pay pal it give an error msg and refer me back to my bank. The same with UBA master card my personal a/c
Re: Opening A Verified Paypal Account In Nigeria by Ohana(m): 10:47am On Dec 07, 2015
rev2214:

GTB master card saving a/c. Even to transfer fund locally is impossible but I use it to buy airtime. And I do have a token. So I'm yet to know where the problem is. Anytime I try to link it with pay pal it give an error msg and refer me back to my bank. The same with UBA master card my personal a/c
if you filled all the required info correctly, you might want to contact your bank or see if you can withdraw with ATM machine as the problem might not be from PayPal
Re: Opening A Verified Paypal Account In Nigeria by rev2214(m): 11:58am On Dec 07, 2015
Ohana:
if you filled all the required info correctly, you might want to contact your bank or see if you can withdraw with ATM machine as the problem might not be from PayPal
I do withdraw money anytime & anywhere. The form where also fill correctly, like you said he problem may not be from PayPal. I think I will iron it out with my bank.Tnx for the good work.
Re: Opening A Verified Paypal Account In Nigeria by Ohana(m): 12:20pm On Dec 07, 2015
rev2214:

I do withdraw money anytime & anywhere. The form where also fill correctly, like you said he problem may not be from PayPal. I think I will iron it out with my bank.Tnx for the good work.
glad to be of help.
Hope they resolve it sooner than later...
Good luck

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News!!dollar Rate Now 204. / As Of Today, 1 Naira = 1cedis / I Need Mturk Account(amazon Machanic Turk Account)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.