Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,446 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Insanity!!!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Insanity!!!!! (628 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Insanity!!!!! by bettymygirl(f): 5:25pm On Jan 27, 2015
INSANITY!
Insanity is when u do the same thing over & over again and expect a different result! You can imagine that. We are all insane. Yes “WE” cos I was once trading that path until my thinking changed. I’m sure over 95% of us made a new year resolution. The same resolution you made 5years ago is what you’re still making today! Insanity… I say.
“I need a job, I need a job…” yet u’re shown an opportunity better than a job, a million excuses spring up. You hear things like, ‘I don’t know how to talk to people… yet u can sit for hours gossiping! You can over bottles of beer ranting how poorly Mikel Obi played! You can spend hours online chatting over irrelevant things! Why not convert that gossip time to money?
Come to think of it, that job u’re doing right now, do u get job satisfaction or just doing if for survival? I noticed one thing with majority of salary earners, before they’re paid, they’ve incurred enough debt that when the salary comes, it’s then used to offset the debts! And they do this year in year out and expect to see a different result. Is that not insanity! Remember that one day u’ll resign, be retired or retrenched. Then what next?
You work for someone (BOSS) who robs you off your TIME, FREEDOM and CHOICE. Let me tell u a secret, ur Boss can never make u successful, in fact, it’s not his duty to do so! He only gives u enough to keep u and any sign of u wanting to leave, a little more is added… just to keep u tied down. There u are achieving someone else’s dream, who’s achieving urs 4 u?
Most times when an opportunity is thrown at us, we’re too blind to see it. We’re so engrossed in our own world of fantasy of a dream job… to collect salary… Something Always Low (or Little) And Reduces You!
Why settle for less when you can earn more. A wealthy man and a poor man have the same 24hours in a day
- Are u seeking to see a change in ur finance this year?
- Are u seeing possibilities in a world of impossibilities like myself?
- Are u aspiring to achieve ur dreams no matter the odds?
- Are u ready to stop this insanity…
If u don’t pay the price now, u’ll pay it later, with interest and gray hair!
Call me today on +2347060555873

(1) (Reply)

Incredible! You Can Now Pay 'little By 'little' To Acquire LG Electronics/app. / Bet9ja / Your Business not mine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.