Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,009 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

How A Bulky Uterus Affects Your Chances Of Having A Baby - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How A Bulky Uterus Affects Your Chances Of Having A Baby (19575 Views)

Dangers Of Having Cockroaches In Your House / 6 Surprising Ways Being In Love Affects YOUR Health / Can Premature Expulsion Affect My Chances Of Fathering A Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How A Bulky Uterus Affects Your Chances Of Having A Baby by Vanije: 6:47pm On Jan 27, 2015
A bulky uterus an abnormal condition that is also called adenomyosis, occurs when the endometrial lining grows into the muscle of the uterus. Women who have children and are over 30 have a higher probability to develop this condition.

Although the exact cause of bulky uterus is not known, however it may be caused by caesarian section or the growth of endometrial cells in the uterus when the woman was a foetus

Adenomyosis is a life threatening disease as it causes damage to the uterus and may lead to a miscarriage or alter the growth of your baby.

As adenomyosis spreads into the myometrium of the uterus, monthly bleeding actually damages the individual uterine cells.

These muscle cells over time lose their ability to stretch and contract. So when a conception occurs and the foetus begins to the grow, the uterus can only stretch so far before it can no longer hold the pregnancy: an immediate miscarriage or uterine rupture occurs

Read symptoms and diagnosis options here: http://trendyhealthworld.com/bulky-uterus-and-your-chances-of-having-a-baby

(1) (Reply)

Scam: "I Lost Like 13 Pounds By Taking These Natural Dr. Oz Drops I Saw On CNN" / COVID-19 Update For January 17 2021 In Nigeria / Nicola Zingaretti Contracts Coronavirus In Italy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.