Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,645 members, 7,958,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:08 AM

How To Earn Money Through Writing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Earn Money Through Writing (673 Views)

See How A Student Can Earn Money Without Affecting His Studies!!! / Making Money Through Writing: What I Have Learned So Far / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Earn Money Through Writing by zayzee(f): 6:47pm On Jan 27, 2015
What the public believes is that you cannot survive on the income you make as a writer. What I believe is that as long as there is a possibility of getting an income through writing, then anything is possible. The experience of the public does not have to be my experience; and same goes for you.

Ever since I started working, writing is the only thing I know I am good at, and that skill is what has gotten me employment in the few places I have worked. So what about you?
Are you unemployed and wondering when an employment letter will be addressed to you? Or, are you looking for an extra source of income? Do you love reading and writing and wondering what your prospects are in the job market? Once you have the right skills, the opportunities open to a writer are endless. These skills include:

· Excellent writing skills
· Good grammar
· Good reading skills
· Good comprehension of the English language

As a writer, you want to ensure that what you have written can be understood by anyone who reads your work. You must master your punctuation, tenses, parts of speech and have knowledge of some figures of speech. If you have a pass mark on these, you are free to dream of a career in writing.

Continue reading here http://zayzee..com/2015/01/how-to-earn-money-through-writing.html
Re: How To Earn Money Through Writing by zayzee(f): 8:28am On Jan 28, 2015
Do you love writing? Have you read the above article? Here is the link again
http://zayzee..com/2015/01/how-to-earn-money-through-writing.html
Re: How To Earn Money Through Writing by millhouse: 12:14pm On Jan 28, 2015
how do i develop writing skills ?

1 Like

Re: How To Earn Money Through Writing by FrenchyL(m): 12:42pm On Jan 28, 2015
I like this. Just clicked on the link. smiley
Re: How To Earn Money Through Writing by zayzee(f): 7:35pm On Jan 28, 2015
millhouse:
how do i develop writing skills ?

If you have an interest in writing then you should give it a try. Do you love reading? If yes, what types of books do you enjoy reading? Do you love to tell stories?
One thing about writing is that you can have the idea in your head, but putting it down might be a problem. One thing to always remember though is that, if you must write, it must be easy for your reader to understand.
There are several ways to develop the skill. If you have never done it before, then start. Just pick up a pen and paper and write. Don't think too much about what you want to write. The words will come as you write.
One easy way to get you started is to write about yourself. Take it as an exercise. Who are you? What kind of job do your do? What kind of job do you wish you have? If your life were different, how would it be etc. Write about the people around you also as an exercise and give them to read and give you their verdict. Then know and understand the use of English Language.
There are several courses online you can research to find out how to develop the skill, but before you do that, determine what type of writing you want to do. Once you know, then you can go on the next step of how to go about it.

(1) (Reply)

IQ Business Center | Hyderabad | Plug N Play Offices, Virtual Offices / FREE U.S Company Registration If You Already Own A Company In Nigeria!!! / Join The Game Changer Business Project, Start Making Money Online(only 15 Pple)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.