Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,673 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Who Force My 1k Out From My Pocket In The Church God Or Satan??? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Who Force My 1k Out From My Pocket In The Church God Or Satan??? (996 Views)

This Is What That Young Man Meant By "30 Billion For My Pocket" (photos) / When You Sai Baba! Inside The Church / Hilarious Pix: When Parents Want Their Kids To Be Wizkid By Force (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Force My 1k Out From My Pocket In The Church God Or Satan??? by dav8id(m): 6:52pm On Jan 27, 2015
Yesterday, I was sitting in the church, and it was time for offering so the offering basket was passed around.
Despite d Pastor's charge for good offering, I still hurriedly and secretly pulled out N50 from my pocket and dropped it.
Just then, the person behind me tapped me on the shoulder and handed me a N1,000 note. I smiled, then put d N1,000 majestically in the basket and passed it on, then I turned and thank d man seriously for being so generous.
He replied "don't mention my dear, after all it fell off ur pocket"
Whaaaat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Force My 1k Out From My Pocket In The Church God Or Satan??? by delishpot: 6:54pm On Jan 27, 2015
dav8id:
Yesterday, I was sitting in the church, and it was time for offering so the offering basket was passed around.
Despite d Pastor's charge for good offering, I still hurriedly and secretly pulled out N50 from my pocket and dropped it.
Just then, the person behind me tapped me on the shoulder and handed me a N1,000 note. I smiled, then put d N1,000 majestically in the basket and passed it on, then I turned and thank d man seriously for being so generous.
He replied "don't mention my dear, after all it fell off ur pocket"
Whaaaat

Ha ha.
Re: Who Force My 1k Out From My Pocket In The Church God Or Satan??? by Hazardd(m): 10:10pm On Jan 27, 2015
funny
Re: Who Force My 1k Out From My Pocket In The Church God Or Satan??? by dav8id(m): 2:40pm On Feb 01, 2015
i first posted this joke here last week sunday but supprise someone reposted it again today and he make the front page why
Re: Who Force My 1k Out From My Pocket In The Church God Or Satan??? by alaura: 12:53pm On Feb 02, 2015
Haha good for u

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Pic Of Gmb Jumbing Obstacles / Nigerian/naija Funny Videos Daily Comedy Dose / Just 4 Fun: How Will You Feel When Your Lover Tells U He/she Is H.i.v Positive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.