Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,661 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

See Wetin COCA COLA Don Cause O. - Jokes Etc (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / See Wetin COCA COLA Don Cause O. (63333 Views)

MMM Don Cause Trouble For Town / MUST VIEW - See Wetin Fuel Scarcity Don Cause O! (photo) / When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Wetin COCA COLA Don Cause O. by daxon001(m): 11:02am On Jan 28, 2015
My name go easy t find die!cheesy
Re: See Wetin COCA COLA Don Cause O. by Creamychic(f): 11:04am On Jan 28, 2015
sonnie10:
Even if na Buhari's certificate the guy dey look for, him for don see am now.
grin
Re: See Wetin COCA COLA Don Cause O. by DBlackCeazer(m): 11:05am On Jan 28, 2015
talk about innovation,thumbs up coca cola.
Re: See Wetin COCA COLA Don Cause O. by ibrokola(m): 11:21am On Jan 28, 2015
Noble11:
Your mates names are in FORBES and you are looking for ur own name in COCA-COLA bottle...
Shame on you....

Must you always take life so seriously? His mates are also in the psychiatric and prisons but he's not! Learn to have fun once in a while!

3 Likes

Re: See Wetin COCA COLA Don Cause O. by Tobilols(f): 11:21am On Jan 28, 2015
Business strategy
Re: See Wetin COCA COLA Don Cause O. by InZA: 11:21am On Jan 28, 2015
UjSizzle:

It's something that began around Christmas. The company began imprinting names of celebrities and public personalities on bottles (4 each) and giving them as Christmas gifts...or something like that.
Then the elections came and they extended the brand to political parties.
I guess now it's gone to imprinting random names on PET bottles for commercial use now.

Ohh thanks a lot.

Thank you for the time you spared to be this detailed. smiley

1 Like

Re: See Wetin COCA COLA Don Cause O. by Ashyrule: 11:32am On Jan 28, 2015
another strategy to dey dring dis jedi jedi grin grin
Re: See Wetin COCA COLA Don Cause O. by Obanz2(f): 11:37am On Jan 28, 2015
share with me pls

Re: See Wetin COCA COLA Don Cause O. by Obanz2(f): 11:49am On Jan 28, 2015
tivta:
. I hate it when people like you compare other people to famous people of which you don't belong to. Is any member of your generation in the forbes list? Yet you have the audacity to insult the OP. If your life is all about making it to the forbes lists then don't be surprised when you can't enjoy what you have prayed for. Learn to appreciate the little things then God will add bigger things to it.
ose omo bake...one coke for you

1 Like

Re: See Wetin COCA COLA Don Cause O. by UjSizzle(f): 12:04pm On Jan 28, 2015
You're welcome smiley
InZA:

Ohh thanks a lot.

Thank you for the time you spared to be this detailed. smiley
Re: See Wetin COCA COLA Don Cause O. by tivta(m): 12:19pm On Jan 28, 2015
Obanz2:
ose omo bake...one coke for you
. Thanks gare.
Re: See Wetin COCA COLA Don Cause O. by netmillionaires(m): 12:21pm On Jan 28, 2015
sonnie10:
Even if na Buhari's certificate the guy dey look for, him for don see am now.
I dey tell u. If person finally see him name dem no go ever use am buy drinks again. Na to find somewhere keep am dey use am snap selfie everyday.
By the way shey Coca Cola go pay me millions if I see my name cos I dat 1 go make me run enter market like mad man o...

1 Like

Re: See Wetin COCA COLA Don Cause O. by Sleekshady(f): 12:26pm On Jan 28, 2015
Funny you
larablog:
Brilliant marketing strategy from Coca-cola
I rarely drink coke but I when I saw my name on a bottle, I absolutely had to buy it. It's been in the fridge ever since, my sister is threatening to drink it

1 Like

Re: See Wetin COCA COLA Don Cause O. by OmobaNL(m): 1:35pm On Jan 28, 2015
dabossman:

Some of you take life too seriously. There is a place for fun and recreation you know? Do the citizens of every other country on the globe have their names on the Forbes list? Besides, this coming from someone who not only loves football but even bets regularly on it, I'd say glasshouses and stones are in order.

How is it ur biz if I bet on football... ? Mind ur biz coz I didn't quote u
Re: See Wetin COCA COLA Don Cause O. by Noble11(m): 3:34pm On Jan 28, 2015
tivta:
. Forget the sarcasm, try and have an open mind about what I wrote. Its not about finding my name, its about comparing people with people. You have no justification what so ever to say "your mates are in forbes list you are finding your name" don't you know that every mans destiny is different? If every man ends up in the forbes list, who will hire who? The point am making here is never push anyman beyond his limit cause if he dies or does something bad, you are morally liable. Am just disappointed that its a man like my self that made the statement you did. Do you know that's the statement that makes naïve people steal, kill, do drugs,fraud just to enter forbes list? Some even die trying to get to the top but never spend any of their hard earned money fully(Micheal jackson,Steve jobs etc all died at about just 50). If you have ever been hospitalized. For more than 3 months due to stress, you will understand that truly ALL IS VANITY, the most important thing is too be happy. Money will never buy happiness hence why BIG sang that More money, more problems. (He even died at a young age because of money) bros, change your mind set. Life is more important than anything.
My guy na this small thing wey i jus write dey make you speak big big english for me since mrng eh?
Its nvr that serious,it only makes the world go round...
but on a more serious note,am very sorry if you or the op misunderstand me coz i nvr took it that serious...
am very sorry ok?.....'wink'
Re: See Wetin COCA COLA Don Cause O. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 28, 2015
Abeg,If you see Buhari certificate in the process...It's needed oo...
same reason you can't find your name,Buhari certificate can't be found.

1 Like

Re: See Wetin COCA COLA Don Cause O. by plumule(m): 5:17pm On Jan 28, 2015
timilehing:
Can someone explain what's going on cos here in France, I don't know what you talking about
i can see that that cap on ur head is not for nothing

1 Like

Re: See Wetin COCA COLA Don Cause O. by FOREXMARTS: 8:27pm On Jan 28, 2015
chrisviral:
Holla at me if you need ya name found! grin grin

Meanwhile, ifeanyi, peter, James and Oni should come and pick their names, the thing dey cause bad market here cheesy

Lol do u have Judas Iscariot in ur stock or just JUDAS or Judas babasky? lol.
Re: See Wetin COCA COLA Don Cause O. by tivta(m): 8:29pm On Jan 28, 2015
Noble11:

My guy na this small thing wey i jus write dey make you speak big big english for me since mrng eh?
Its nvr that serious,it only makes the world go round...
but on a more serious note,am very sorry if you or the op misunderstand me coz i nvr took it that serious...
am very sorry ok?.....'wink'
. Please next time end such statements with lol so that no one will take it seriously. Am glad we both now have an understanding, nigeria is messed up as it is, we all need to take things easy cause even the life expectancy is just 50. No hard feelings bro. Good luck in your endevours and spread the love.

1 Like

Re: See Wetin COCA COLA Don Cause O. by chrisviral(m): 8:55pm On Jan 28, 2015
FOREXMARTS:

Lol do u have Judas Iscariot in ur stock or just JUDAS or Judas babasky? lol.

Lol grin cheesy grin
Make I check!
Re: See Wetin COCA COLA Don Cause O. by delegiwa(m): 8:58pm On Jan 28, 2015
Na wah oh. Na only me remain to get my name written on any coke thingy - be it on a glass or PET bottle, or even the virtual can. Can't you guys hook a brother up?

Una wicked oh
Re: See Wetin COCA COLA Don Cause O. by delegiwa(m): 9:12pm On Jan 28, 2015
My fellow disenfranchased coca cola drinkers, you now now create a customized virtual can via https://www.shareacoke.com.ng/

You are welcome!
Re: See Wetin COCA COLA Don Cause O. by ewosk: 9:49pm On Jan 28, 2015
dem put small coke for d coca cola??

It's do.p.e. mean while share coke with Goodluck....

VOTE CHANGE
TINUBU/AMAECHI FOR PRESIDENCY 2015
Re: See Wetin COCA COLA Don Cause O. by sladimeji(m): 10:56pm On Jan 28, 2015
Guys
Re: See Wetin COCA COLA Don Cause O. by Jok3r(m): 1:05am On Jan 29, 2015
Ah stil dy find my own name o.
eluquenson:
Coca cola with new innovation, well it's fun cos i saw someone found her name and started taking selfie with it grin

Coca cola deceiving Nigerians since 1914
Re: See Wetin COCA COLA Don Cause O. by dabossman(m): 9:37am On Jan 29, 2015
OmobaNL:

How is it ur biz if I bet on football... ? Mind ur biz coz I didn't quote u

Hit a nerve did I? Now ask yourself; how is it your business that some people are interested in finding their names on a Coke bottle before you sit in judgement over them? Class dismissed.
Re: See Wetin COCA COLA Don Cause O. by Amandobolt(m): 10:39am On Jan 29, 2015
this biz strategy by coco cola is called gamification . Try and always read things before opening some bad odoured mouth my fellas. Read, its only an advice.
Re: See Wetin COCA COLA Don Cause O. by Kassidy90(m): 11:51pm On Jan 30, 2015
Tx coca - cola, bought a bottle of coke on Thursday n found my colleague 's name on it then I sold it to him for 150naira... grin gud biz
Re: See Wetin COCA COLA Don Cause O. by MrWilliam2(m): 5:59am On Jan 31, 2015
Nice one @Coca Cola
...going to the nearest supermarket to find my name too joor
Re: See Wetin COCA COLA Don Cause O. by jbblues24(m): 11:18am On May 31, 2019
If you really wanted to do that, then why wouldn't you do that? Instead you do this. It makes no sense. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter / When The Conductor Mistakenly Said London #80 Bus / See How A Student Answered Physics Questions (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.