Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,684 members, 7,809,584 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

Funny And Deadly Door Lintels (pictures). - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Funny And Deadly Door Lintels (pictures). (1921 Views)

Contact Us For Your Stainless Handrail, SST Door, Turnstile Etc / A WISE REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT AT YOUR DOOR STEP / Turkey Security Door,amour And Wooden Door For Sales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny And Deadly Door Lintels (pictures). by Alphonsocapone(m): 9:13pm On Jan 27, 2015
After a stressful day on my building site today I decided to take a break by checking other uncompleted buildings and to my surprise I came across these two door lintels which made me wondered what the builders or the site engineers were thinking when they made these grave mistakes. these lintels made me laugh to the extent of me taking a photo shots. some mistakes are not just meant to be made because the consequence can cause a disaster. my fellow nairalanders what do u think might have made the builders made these lintel errors?

Re: Funny And Deadly Door Lintels (pictures). by igetemi(m): 9:19pm On Jan 27, 2015
dem wan kill person.
Re: Funny And Deadly Door Lintels (pictures). by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 27, 2015
And that a funny error, but wait ooo seriously is it a human being that did that he should be flogged asap
Re: Funny And Deadly Door Lintels (pictures). by Alphonsocapone(m): 9:57pm On Jan 27, 2015
edozie04:
And that a funny error, but wait ooo seriously is it a human being that did that he should be flogged asap
I tell you
Re: Funny And Deadly Door Lintels (pictures). by mufutau55(m): 3:19pm On Jan 28, 2015
They are thinking because it will be resting on door frame, it cannot collapse. Sorry for this people..

Hajji M.

(1) (Reply)

Ileya Promo Outright Payment Attract 1 Ram And 2 Bags Of Rice / Buy And Build A Dream Home Inside Beechwood Estate, Bogije, Lagos. / Let Us Build A Duplex After Our Likeness @Oshimiri Private Estate by Engr Dubem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.