Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,275 members, 7,818,934 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

2face Opens Up On Kissing Another Woman - "Our Love Does Not Have To Make Sense" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Opens Up On Kissing Another Woman - "Our Love Does Not Have To Make Sense" (846 Views)

'Why I Went Back To Annie' - 2Face Opens Up / Another Woman In Davido’s Life Is Pregnant (photos) / 2face Speaks On Kissing Another Woman - 'Know The Truth & It Shall Set You Free' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2face Opens Up On Kissing Another Woman - "Our Love Does Not Have To Make Sense" by chychyobbi(f): 7:33am On Jan 28, 2015
2Face has been under media scrutiny and pressure from his fans to make a response to the viral photos of him kissing another woman while married to wife Annie Idibia. The woman with 2face in the photos has been identified as his ex and the mother of 3 of his children, Pero Adeniyi.

With rumors of marital problems between 2face and Annie being fueled by the couple's silence over the photos said to be taken last weekend, 2face has finally bowed to the pressure. The superstar singer shared the photo above from the couple's Dubai wedding in 2013 on his Instagram page with the caption;
"Our love does not have 2 make sense 2 u. pls go on with your perfect life and know the true story behind something before u judge and start making nasty comments based on an orchestrated story by some blog.U shall know the truth and the truth shall set u free.LYTID uwana idibia"

http://www.chichinwaafrica.com/2015/01/2face-opens-up-on-kissing-another-woman.html

Re: 2face Opens Up On Kissing Another Woman - "Our Love Does Not Have To Make Sense" by Nobody: 7:35am On Jan 28, 2015
if this makes front page i will fast allday tomorrow
Re: 2face Opens Up On Kissing Another Woman - "Our Love Does Not Have To Make Sense" by Nobody: 7:41am On Jan 28, 2015
kallmemrB:
if this makes front page i will fast allday tomorrow

Lolzzz, you better start fasting cos it's heading to fp. good morning friend !
Re: 2face Opens Up On Kissing Another Woman - "Our Love Does Not Have To Make Sense" by tpia100k: 7:41am On Jan 28, 2015
pls go on with your perfect life

perfect life in my definition is someone who claims international recognition, has a huge fan base, is rolling in money, ate and chopped mouth, has multiple baby mamas and more baby mama applicants in the works, had a fairytale wedding in posh dubai, unlike 99% of nigerians who cant afford such, takes pictures with various VIPs and rich people, etc etc.

Nobody is getting a guilt trip on another person's behalf nah, especially when that person is just enjoying himself all over the place while others cant boast of the same.
Re: 2face Opens Up On Kissing Another Woman - "Our Love Does Not Have To Make Sense" by mariannlove(f): 7:46am On Jan 28, 2015
K, we are waiting
Re: 2face Opens Up On Kissing Another Woman - "Our Love Does Not Have To Make Sense" by Raemhure001(m): 8:00am On Jan 28, 2015
mtchewwwww....c his head!
Re: 2face Opens Up On Kissing Another Woman - "Our Love Does Not Have To Make Sense" by Nobody: 8:02am On Jan 28, 2015
brito:

Lolzzz, you better start fasting cos it's heading to fp. good morning friend !

Goodmorning friend...hope ur night was great...my greetings to ur boo....i sure hope it doesnt make FP.....have a funfilled day

1 Like

Re: 2face Opens Up On Kissing Another Woman - "Our Love Does Not Have To Make Sense" by Missmossy(f): 8:12am On Jan 28, 2015
2Face is at it again grin

2 Likes

Re: 2face Opens Up On Kissing Another Woman - "Our Love Does Not Have To Make Sense" by pweetixandy: 9:21am On Jan 28, 2015
Annie is obviously hurt by this with the crptic mesgs shez been posting on IG,any woman would be hurt. Marriage is just full of sheet!

(1) (Reply)

Lil-wayne Finally Sues Birdman's Cashmoney Records / A Mad Man Grabbed My Bum In The Public – Didi Ekanem / Photos: Billionaire Son Davido Enjoys Boat Ride With Billionaire Femi Otedola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.