Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,092 members, 7,821,776 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Happy Bday Senbonzakurakageyoshi!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy Bday Senbonzakurakageyoshi!!! (786 Views)

Rate GEJ On His Bday. / Today Is My Birthday Wish Me A Hapi Bday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Bday Senbonzakurakageyoshi!!! by whitemosquito(f): 7:54am On Jan 28, 2015
On this day, some twenty plus even years ago...Awesomeness was born. It came to us in the form of a gentle, witty albeit outspoken child...it didn't come as a surprise he grew into the perfect gentleman.
Awesomeness comes packaged in different wrappers..Some are creations of Art on the outside... with personalities like sandpapers, others would cause you to wince upon sight, only to discover that they're really sweet on the inside. You were given the perfect wrapper - awesome on the outside, even more So on the inside; with a dash of naughty to make you as irresistible as you are unpredictable.
Fate showed me a kind hand and introduced us a year ago..Lol, it's been fun and mirth since...When I'm not being mightily impressed by your intelligence, I'm bowling over, shaking from laughter. Weve shared secrets and played pranks together...the greatest gifts being that we could both be ourselves, unapologetically. Such connection between platonic friends is rare and I greatly treasure it. You are one of the good things that happened to me on Nairaland.

May your quill never break!!
May the Muses continue to flutter around you with inspiration!!
May all that you have created live, respire, grow wings and fly to astounding heights!!
When life throws a fast ball at you, May you dribble with the skill of Di Maria and score with the precision of Messi!!
If beauty fails you, may vision not. If vision fails you, may strength not.
But if all of them conspire to, may the comfort of loved ones lift you back onto your feet!!

Happy birthday Senbonzakurakageyoshi!!!

PS: I'm working real hard So I can clear my schedule and make it to the parrie o!! Keep my cake or die!!

2 Likes

Re: Happy Bday Senbonzakurakageyoshi!!! by usmanspihn(m): 12:35pm On Jan 28, 2015
Senby. Happy birthday to the wittiest, funniest and most creative dude I have never met. You don't disappoint when it comes to creativity. I am sure you have a truck load full of them. I join hands with white mos to wish you a very splendid birthday today

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Will Swim From River Niger Thru River Benue To Abuja The Day Seun.......! / My Suicudal Note / It's Seun's Birthday - Meet Seun In Person Here, As Dickdastardly Anchors!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.