Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

The Phrase: Your Generation,my Generation...what Do They Mean? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Phrase: Your Generation,my Generation...what Do They Mean? (456 Views)

Some People Underestimate What They Mean To You (pics) / 6 Common Things Nigerian Christians Say, What They Mean [photos] / What Do They Mean That Nigeria Is The Biggest Economy In Africa ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Phrase: Your Generation,my Generation...what Do They Mean? by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 28, 2015
i know some of you may be wondering what kinda thread is this that the phrase is so simple but the honest truth is that its really hard to differentiate our generations from eachother...my question is

What are the factors used to determine one's generation?

are they based on people born on the same day? month? year? century? age group? or what

Pls intellects and great minds on NL...how do you know ones generation circle...what are the basic criteria to look at?

(1) (Reply)

Lend Your Voice For BAGA. / *scammers In Nairaland* / North Korea Said To Ban Foreigners From Marathon Amidst Ebola Fears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.