Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Usher Caught Dancing On The Streets Of California (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Usher Caught Dancing On The Streets Of California (photos) (3882 Views)

Funke Akindele In Army Uniform Dancing On Set In London - (pics/vid) / D'banj Dancing On Stage With Ita-Giwa At Her Birthday Party (Photos) / Iyanya Dancing On Stage With Bride At A Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Usher Caught Dancing On The Streets Of California (photos) by Amule5000us(m): 8:22am On Jan 28, 2015
Usher was busting out his famous dance moves dressed up like a street performer while he filmed a video
alongside a contestant from season eight of The Voice.

The Yeah hit maker drew in a huge crowd to watch as he showed off his skills along the boardwalk in Venice Beach, California.

The R&B artist started off completely unrecognizable wearing a gold mask, before he whipped it off to reveal himself much to the delight of his impromptu audience.

1 Like

Re: Usher Caught Dancing On The Streets Of California (photos) by Nobody: 8:25am On Jan 28, 2015
I'll never get why he prefers older women.

1 Like

Re: Usher Caught Dancing On The Streets Of California (photos) by jessiecah(f): 8:49am On Jan 28, 2015
awwwn, that girl hugging him is so excited and is this the new trend for celebrities? The other time it was ronaldo. Anyways its pretty cool that they are reaching out to their fans

4 Likes

Re: Usher Caught Dancing On The Streets Of California (photos) by macklef(m): 9:50am On Jan 28, 2015
kennygee:
I'll never get why he prefers older women.
But this dosnt relate with the thread.

Anyways, may i check out the video for youtube.

1 Like

Re: Usher Caught Dancing On The Streets Of California (photos) by hatux: 12:35pm On Jan 28, 2015
Wow! Impressive
Re: Usher Caught Dancing On The Streets Of California (photos) by XketchDesigns(m): 2:02pm On Jan 28, 2015
^^^ all this people no get eye!

That can never be usher! In the two pics I mean.

-The jackets are different.
-The guys nose is different from that of usher.
-Usher has a bigger mouth.
-Usher has beards, the guys doesnt.
Re: Usher Caught Dancing On The Streets Of California (photos) by eigmaticme: 3:04pm On Jan 28, 2015
XketchDesigns:
^^^ all this people no get eye!

That can never be usher! In the two pics I mean.

-The jackets are different.
-The guys nose is different from that of usher.
-Usher has a bigger mouth.
-Usher has beards, the guys doesnt.

Did you read the part about him wearing a mask?

3 Likes

Re: Usher Caught Dancing On The Streets Of California (photos) by badassProdigy(m): 3:11pm On Jan 28, 2015
nice concept..

2 Likes

Re: Usher Caught Dancing On The Streets Of California (photos) by Creamychic(f): 4:12pm On Jan 28, 2015
I love you Usher Raymond! Usher has always been a great dancer cool

1 Like

Re: Usher Caught Dancing On The Streets Of California (photos) by freezyprinzy(m): 4:24pm On Jan 28, 2015
wonder what Nigerian artist would do 2 surprise us

4 Likes

Re: Usher Caught Dancing On The Streets Of California (photos) by wendycindy(f): 4:36pm On Jan 28, 2015
Wow... That's great.
Re: Usher Caught Dancing On The Streets Of California (photos) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 28, 2015
I was there! cheesy

but the camera didn't get me sad, but usher waved at me cheesy
Re: Usher Caught Dancing On The Streets Of California (photos) by missdebs(f): 5:25pm On Jan 28, 2015
[quote author=freezyprinzy post=30215437]wonder what Nigerian artist would do 2 surprise us[/quote lol dem no born psquare to try this for ojuelegba
Re: Usher Caught Dancing On The Streets Of California (photos) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 28, 2015
haaaa, nairalanders shld slow down with all dese pics fabrication pls,its disgusting
Re: Usher Caught Dancing On The Streets Of California (photos) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 28, 2015
Lol I came in first saw the first pic and angirly left and then came back strolled down and I had the same reaction like the lady hugging him. grin
Re: Usher Caught Dancing On The Streets Of California (photos) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 28, 2015
eigmaticme:

Did you read the part about him wearing a mask?
or see the last pic? grin
Re: Usher Caught Dancing On The Streets Of California (photos) by freezyprinzy(m): 6:41pm On Jan 28, 2015
[quote author=missdebs post=30217307][/quote]na wit boxer dem go leave
Re: Usher Caught Dancing On The Streets Of California (photos) by michphenomena(m): 6:47pm On Jan 28, 2015
From RONALDO to USHER........can't wait for GEJ to control traffic himself.
Re: Usher Caught Dancing On The Streets Of California (photos) by michphenomena(m): 6:51pm On Jan 28, 2015
Nneka123:
I was there! cheesy

U r hot baby...I like the curve am seeing......u garrit
Re: Usher Caught Dancing On The Streets Of California (photos) by pretydiva(f): 6:58pm On Jan 28, 2015
Awww..luv d last pix,feel like crying
Re: Usher Caught Dancing On The Streets Of California (photos) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 28, 2015
Nneka123:
I was there! cheesy

mumu stop lying
Re: Usher Caught Dancing On The Streets Of California (photos) by daxon001(m): 8:40pm On Jan 28, 2015
Nneka123:
I was there! cheesy

undecided
Re: Usher Caught Dancing On The Streets Of California (photos) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 28, 2015
Nneka123:
I was there! cheesy

Orrrrrrrkaaaaaaayyyyyy! Are you the fair girl hawking sachet water aka pure water behind the camera man? grin grin grin grin
Re: Usher Caught Dancing On The Streets Of California (photos) by finest0007(m): 8:49pm On Jan 28, 2015
Nneka123:
I was there! cheesy

lool..Dream 'big' my dear..Someday,just someday cheesy
Re: Usher Caught Dancing On The Streets Of California (photos) by Tekzyflex(m): 12:28am On Jan 29, 2015
Usher Ni pastor ko
Re: Usher Caught Dancing On The Streets Of California (photos) by Nobody: 12:29am On Jan 29, 2015
michphenomena:
U r hot baby...I like the curve am seeing......u garrit
thanks smiley
Re: Usher Caught Dancing On The Streets Of California (photos) by Nobody: 12:30am On Jan 29, 2015
finest0007:

lool..Dream 'big' my dear..Someday,just someday cheesy
hehe grin
Re: Usher Caught Dancing On The Streets Of California (photos) by CEtoO(f): 12:36am On Jan 29, 2015
OGAofBOSS:
Orrrrrrrkaaaaaaayyyyyy! Are you the fair girl hawking sachet water aka pure water behind the camera man? grin grin grin grin
Hahahahaha
Re: Usher Caught Dancing On The Streets Of California (photos) by Amule5000us(m): 9:02am On Jan 29, 2015
Nneka123:
I was there! cheesy

John Hope

(1) (Reply)

Victoria Kimani Unclad Pic Leaked Online / TBT: Serena Williams Sexy And Seductive As She Post Selfie Of Her Ass On Instagr / Photos Form P Diddy’s Extravagant 50th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.