Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Annie Idibia Releases Statement Regarding Those Photos Of 2face And Pero - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia Releases Statement Regarding Those Photos Of 2face And Pero (769 Views)

Tuface And Pero Dancing At Their Daughter's Birthday Party In US / 2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday / 2baba And Pero Adeniyi's Son Is 4 Now - Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Annie Idibia Releases Statement Regarding Those Photos Of 2face And Pero by NewsINigeria(m): 10:14am On Jan 28, 2015
[img]http://www..com.ng/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Annie-Idibia-releases-statement-regarding-those-photos-of-2face-Pero-300x296.jpg[/img]

Annie Idibia releases statement regarding those photos of 2face and Pero

Yeah, I didn't share those pics here...some things you just leave alone. But the pics went viral and some stories were concocted. Annie has reacted. Her statement below...

I am aware of the photo's circulating the internet with my husband and Pero Adeniyi. I want to state officially that I was not in that space at that time and therefore there was no confrontation between myself and Pero Adeniyi.

Pero Adeniyi and this momentary indiscretion poses no threat whatsoever to my relationship with my husband. Continue...
As a matter of fact for all of our children's' sake, I do encourage cordial relationships with parties involved.

This year, my focus is solely on God, Family and my Career which doesn't give me the luxury of paying attention to any distractions.

I thank you for your respect in this matter.

Read more>>> http://www.justyouchat.com/annie-idibia-releases-statement-regarding-those-photos-of-2face/
Re: Annie Idibia Releases Statement Regarding Those Photos Of 2face And Pero by balash(m): 10:15am On Jan 28, 2015
Perfect Response...!! No Wonder 2face married her amidst All odds, she is an epitome of beauty and brains.
Re: Annie Idibia Releases Statement Regarding Those Photos Of 2face And Pero by Onlinebizexpert(m): 10:25am On Jan 28, 2015
This annies wife material is 1000 yards

Coping with a modern day king solomon as husband is a pointer dat she tolerates much

Buh 2face should not wear her tolerance out by acts such as dis

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Releases Statement Regarding Those Photos Of 2face And Pero by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 28, 2015
Onlinebizexpert:
This annies wife material is 1000 yards

Coping with a modern day king solomon as husband is a pointer dat she tolerates much

I like your comment.
Re: Annie Idibia Releases Statement Regarding Those Photos Of 2face And Pero by Beesluv: 10:41am On Jan 28, 2015
Good of her
Re: Annie Idibia Releases Statement Regarding Those Photos Of 2face And Pero by Onlinebizexpert(m): 10:45am On Jan 28, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

I like your comment.

Tnx
Re: Annie Idibia Releases Statement Regarding Those Photos Of 2face And Pero by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 28, 2015
Onlinebizexpert:

He soon will wit d way he is going.

Evryone has a tolerance limit...

(1) (Reply)

.. / PHOTOS: Female Fans Mob Kcee During His Performance In Stuttgart, Germany / Ikechukwu Heads To New York Film Academy To Study Acting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.