Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Get Your Online Marketing Solutions Here - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Get Your Online Marketing Solutions Here (446 Views)

Have Your Google+ Account Ever Been Suspended? Drop Solutions Here Please / Fire Up Your Online Marketing Skills- Attend Digital Marketing Training In Lagos / A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Online Marketing Solutions Here by webcraftz(m): 11:47am On Jan 28, 2015
Hello Nairalanders,
This account was created specifically to attend to people looking for online marketing solutions.

I'm an online entrepreneur. Am into print & motion design, seo, web promotion and marketing services. I've learnt and practiced a lot in various internet marketing platforms in the last few years, my success speaks for itself. Don't intend to bore you with big talks. Please take a minute to read the rest of this post.

A successful online business is not only about a beautiful website design, it involves the use of tools like seo optimization, social media promotions and so on which I believe you're already aware of. You'll need to understand and know how to apply these latest online marketing strategies for your business to remain on top. And truth is online marketing requires plenty of tact and effort to be successful. It can be time consuming and hectic, involving lots of process and skill for your business to start yielding positive result. You can't achieve this all by yourself, you need capable hands who can do these for you without much charge.

I believe my area of expertise will be beneficial to a whole lot of people outsourcing for any of the following;
-Video animation
-Article writing/rewriting
-Press release
-Social media promotion (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube likes/followers/views/subscribers)
-Writing Product reviews
-Video testimonials
-Video Submission
-Social bookmarking
-Wiki backlinks, etc
My services are aimed at taking your website, business/product online to the next level with little or no stress on your side. I mean, you can spend your valuable time doing something else, or having a good time with friends and family while I work on those time consuming tasks for you. I can always guarantee 100% customer satisfaction.

Contact me for any if you are looking for any of these services listed above. My services are generally affordable. See my contact below for inquires:
07065427904, you can email me @ bizbliss95@gmail.com or intbusiness4@gmail.com.

N/B: You can get samples of my works. I have samples of product reviews, video testimonials, animations and logo intros, etc. Feel free to contact me anytime.

Regards
Joseph Ogechukwu
Whatsapp 07065427904

(1) (Reply)

Grab It Or Take It But I Bet You Will Not Leave It. / New Kenya Forum / Commplug 1.0.1 Commenting Software Component Coming Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.