Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,667 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Taiye Taiwo Joins Legia Warsaw Of Poland - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Taiye Taiwo Joins Legia Warsaw Of Poland (14776 Views)

Taiye Taiwo Joins Swiss Club Lausanne Sport(photos) / Lionel Messi, Taye Taiwo, And Mikel Obi In 2005 (Throwback Photo) / Taiye Taiwo Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today; Check Out His Birthday Cake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taiye Taiwo Joins Legia Warsaw Of Poland by jingh(f): 5:56pm On Jan 28, 2015
agoadiv:
mumu dem no teach u geography
where did you escaped from mental hospital
Re: Taiye Taiwo Joins Legia Warsaw Of Poland by joxxy01(m): 7:06pm On Jan 28, 2015
jingh:
pls what is the time in Nigeria
the time is quater to buy ur own
Re: Taiye Taiwo Joins Legia Warsaw Of Poland by joxxy01(m): 7:07pm On Jan 28, 2015
Lokogoma:
see what PDP has done to this guy
lol werey
Re: Taiye Taiwo Joins Legia Warsaw Of Poland by joxxy01(m): 7:11pm On Jan 28, 2015
Themaingate:

sorry I should be asking you na because here in Japan we don't have time to check time
lwkm
Re: Taiye Taiwo Joins Legia Warsaw Of Poland by Reference(m): 9:29pm On Jan 28, 2015
Birikiti:
The Nigerian has teamed up with the Polish league leaders on trials after falling out of place with his Turkish league side, Bursaspor

Nigeria's Taye Taiwo has joined reigning Polish league champions, Legia Warsaw on trials till the end of the season.

The left-footed defender took this decision after being surplus to requirement by Bursaspor at the beginning of the season under manager Senol Gunes.

"Taye Taiwo has had a first training session with the Legion . Nigerian defender appeared in the gym on the morning of activation,” Legia wrote on their website.

The ‘Tornado’ as he is fondly called is line to face either Karabakh Agdam or Zenit St. Petersburg in the two friendly games billed for the Legions on Tuesday.

The 29-year-old player who has been handed jersey no 31 had stints with Olympique Marseille, AC Milan, Queens Park Rangers, Dinamo Kiev and Bursaspor.

Legia currently sit atop the Polish league with 38 points in 19 games and take on Jagiellonia Bialystok in their next game.....

(Courtesy Goal.com)
http://www.goal.com/en-ng/news/4102/transfer-zone/2015/01/27/8354882/taye-taiwo-joins-legia-warsaw

All the best Taiye "Tornado" Taiwo in your new club.

Taiye Taiwo going....going....going....
Re: Taiye Taiwo Joins Legia Warsaw Of Poland by Reference(m): 9:39pm On Jan 28, 2015
mickyeddi:
29 year old? When his twin celebrated her 36th birthday two years ago.

Sorry, slip of the conscience.
Re: Taiye Taiwo Joins Legia Warsaw Of Poland by Reference(m): 9:45pm On Jan 28, 2015
Ganoderma:

I have always said Taye Taiwo has what it takes to be a Gareth Bale. All he needed was a coach adventurous enough to play him as a left winger.
He seems to be more of himself in attack than in defence.

I am not in the mood to laugh tonight so stop provok...ki.ki.ki.ki.ki.hahahahahahaha....chei.
Re: Taiye Taiwo Joins Legia Warsaw Of Poland by Gwekzy: 9:56pm On Jan 28, 2015
This old papa youngi killed his career when he left marseile for milan... He was even d captain of marseile then... I know he still regrets that move.. Truth be told he was just an average footballer.. A terrible defender
Re: Taiye Taiwo Joins Legia Warsaw Of Poland by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 29, 2015
Reference:

I am not in the mood to laugh tonight so stop provok...ki.ki.ki.ki.ki.hahahahahahaha....chei.

Exactly the reaction I hoped for.
Re: Taiye Taiwo Joins Legia Warsaw Of Poland by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 29, 2015
Themaingate:

you be real aboki

NEXT TIME USE YOUR HEAD AND NOT YOUR ANUS
your didi na northerner

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa Thanks Everyone For Their Love After His Mother's Death / Uk Pool Week 18 Sure 4/4 Nap / Japan Vs Nigeria (2 - 0): Int'l Women Friendly On Sunday September 22 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.