Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

10 Annoying Things People Do In Class - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Annoying Things People Do In Class (1373 Views)

Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) / UNIBEN Students In Class Formations Ahead Of Their Graduation / PICTURE: Latest Invention For Lazy Students Who Likes To Sleep In Class (2) (3) (4)

10 Annoying Things People Do In Class by ggrin(f): 1:27pm On Jan 28, 2015
This is a really annoying postangry

1. Chew bubble gum
I don't mean that chewing gum in general is annoying. If you pop a stick of Trident in, whatever. But I don't care who you are, you do not look cute when you chew bubble gum. You especially don't look cute when you play with it and wrap it around your finger like some sort of disgusto Band Aid, Also. That chewing sound that you think is just in your headsad. The weird thing is, I think it's in my head, too. So, unless I have Bubble Gum ESP, you're chewing too loudly.And the smell is repulsive at 8 AMshocked *yuck*

2. Stare at me
There is a boy in my faculty who actually stares at me when we have class together. I don't mean that he's caught in some sort of mindless gaze. I mean he is staring at me. I can see it with my korokoro eyes angry, and I've just about had enough. It's very distracting when I'm trying to pay attention *cough* send important texts without my lect seeing *cough*. You may think I'm being vain, but this actually has the opposite effect on me. It's forced me to go to the bathroom for many a booger check. I mean, if a classmate had a huge booger in their nose (doesn't help that I have a huge nose), I would stare, too. So far, no boog, so why ya starin'?undecided

3. Say "yesssss" when an answer is correct
God!!!cry I thought that this was just a phase that people went through in elementary school. Whenever our teachers would check our homework aloud, and we had the answer right, we would say, "Yessss". And we would make that weird hand gesture where you throw your elbow back like you're milking a cow. Last semester, there was a group of girls in my class who did this. They also cried when they got B's. Stop. In the real world, when a boss says, "Yeah, we should have water in the break room. Good idea.", will you say, "Yesssss!"?angry

4. Criticize my work unnecessarily
In my dept, we have several classes that are referred to as 'workshops'. Basically, you write something, like a short story, and the class talks about it and tears it apart in an attempt to better your writing and your stories. There is one guy who always, and I mean always, complains about my workangry shuooo!!! Na ur papa pay my school fee

5 questionnaire
Asking a question when there are 30 seconds left of class, causing the rest of us to stay for an extra 6 minutes.embarassed
That extra 6 minutes is always painful, too. I write you off as a human being when you do this angry

6. Fart
I'm sorry. I know this is gross, but hold it in, people! It doesn't help when I'm the person sitting next to you, and I have to make a scene of grimacing and twitching my nostrils to show that it wasn't me. Unbeknown to me, I sat next to The Farter in my 8 AM lect yesterday. I should have known because the seats surrounding him were empty, but I took one because I'm anti-social and like my space. That space means very little when it's filled with stank, you big nastysad
The fart nob heregrin

7. Dress fashionably for class
This is more of a "my problem". I show up to class in jean and a t-shirt, sometimes accidentally wearing the same t-shirt I wore to class two days before, I may put mascara on, but I have a bad habit of picking it off when I get bored, which means that by the end of class I have black streaks under my eyes. If you like show up wearing your best attire like learning is some sort of social affair,na u sabi:-Xlike our brother in thy lord,uncle mrcock,I love your moimoi armani coat wink
*checks iceberylin's dp,is that shart or shirt?* lipsrsealed

8. Talk about last night party
I'm not kidding. It seems like every day people have the following conversation:
"Oh, bro, how last party be?"
"Yeah! Porkchop! Doo-doo-doo-doo-doo-doo-doo-doo-doo-doo--"
"BABABABABADADABABABABADADA!"
(That was my attempt at mimicking theshow's theme song.) Here's my issue with this conversation: This used to be an excellent convo to have with classmates because, for whatever, reason,last night party seems to be the only thing that we can relate to with one another. However, I've had this conversation a thousand times. If you're going to try to connect with me on the basis of last night party, at least talk about how hot kingtom banged mirexxlipsrsealed? I'm not kidding. Anyone? Anyone...?

9. Act pretentiously
Don't talk too much. Please. It's interrupting my deep thought and/or nap. Your not an iceberylinundecided

10. Flirt
I have never had too big of an issue with this, which is probably why it annoys me (probably for the same reasons as #7). However, even worse than flirting in class is cyber-flirting after class, a super-super-doper senior in my faculty would ignore me in class and then send me numerous Facebook messages after telling me how nice I looked and asking me to go out with himwink
But hell no,I've got a boyfriendangry

Re: 10 Annoying Things People Do In Class by mathmatica: 1:38pm On Jan 28, 2015
Sister,abi Nah bros,....wetin exactly you dey want talk?
Re: 10 Annoying Things People Do In Class by ArchEnemy(m): 1:40pm On Jan 28, 2015
What about those annoying side comments that wont allow you concentrate in class?
Re: 10 Annoying Things People Do In Class by immortalvoices(m): 1:43pm On Jan 28, 2015
ggrin stick to what u knw how to do bestgrin

This one nor be am at all..eno fit u
Re: 10 Annoying Things People Do In Class by ggrin(f): 1:49pm On Jan 28, 2015
immortalvoices:

akproko grin
Re: 10 Annoying Things People Do In Class by ggrin(f): 1:59pm On Jan 28, 2015
immortalvoices:

wetin I knw best o
Re: 10 Annoying Things People Do In Class by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 28, 2015
Lol....funny. smiley
Re: 10 Annoying Things People Do In Class by immortalvoices(m): 4:14pm On Jan 28, 2015
ggrin:
akproko grin

Na only ur best frnd fit tell you truth nagrin
Re: 10 Annoying Things People Do In Class by immortalvoices(m): 4:16pm On Jan 28, 2015
ggrin:
wetin I knw best o

Iceberylin!!!
Re: 10 Annoying Things People Do In Class by Gooci(m): 4:17pm On Jan 28, 2015
ggrin too shha wan feature ontop this listing matter grin grin grin grin

ggrin hunting front page since nairaland.com
Re: 10 Annoying Things People Do In Class by iceberylin(m): 4:44pm On Jan 28, 2015
Babe free my shirt na.. bikø angry
Re: 10 Annoying Things People Do In Class by ggrin(f): 5:24pm On Jan 28, 2015
Gooci:
ggrin too shha wan feature ontop this listing matter grin grin grin grin

ggrin hunting front page since nairaland.com
gringringrin
Na national cake ogrin
I wan chop am too grin
tongue
Re: 10 Annoying Things People Do In Class by ggrin(f): 5:25pm On Jan 28, 2015
immortalvoices:

Iceberylin!!!
sad
Re: 10 Annoying Things People Do In Class by ggrin(f): 5:25pm On Jan 28, 2015
immortalvoices:

Na only ur best frnd fit tell you truth nagrin
whoundecided
Icesad
Re: 10 Annoying Things People Do In Class by iceberylin(m): 5:26pm On Jan 28, 2015
ggrin:
sad
Bae grin
Re: 10 Annoying Things People Do In Class by immortalvoices(m): 7:23pm On Jan 28, 2015
Re: 10 Annoying Things People Do In Class by asdfjklhaha(f): 7:57pm On Jan 28, 2015
I don't undastand wat dis thread is all about. undecided

Mom’s Love, Support Helped Me, –olatunji FUTA 1st Class Graduate / THE ORIGIN OF VOLCANOES - FOR GEOGRAPHY STUDENTS / Is Departmental Cut-off Mark A Factor In Admission Posting For 2016?